Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[FVSL Master Premier] Predictions, Results & Banter 2013/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What div were these guys in last year? I seem to recall a "troublesome" poster last year associated with their squad...

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Best not to have a player on your team with the last name Kaltenegger when you play them... also best not yell GO KALTENEGGER either...

just sayn. It got weird.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just a question though...since I married brown, does that mean I can use the racism card?

Gurps, what is the ruling on that, my brown brother?

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude, if you marry brown, and have kids, you are entitled to use the racism card. As a fellow brown guy, I will give you some pointers on when and how to use the card to your advantage.

1, If your team ever gets caught using an illegal player, claim the racism card. See, we minorities all look the same, so the only way the other team could distinguish between the players had to been because they were racist.

2. If a ref makes a bad call you don't agree with, and he is not Whistle Blower, then you may pull the racist card. Now, if Whistle Blower is the ref, then all non coloured folks can do the same.

3. If Regs bans you from this site, you are encouraged to pull the racism card.

4. If the cops make you pour out the beer after the game, once again, great time to pull the racism card.

5. If you kids get cut from a team, surely had to be because of the colour of their skin and not how good(or bad) of a soccer player they were. Pull the racism card.

These are just some examples, and more of a guideline on when to pull the racism card. Some of us keep it close, while others actually put some thought into the situation before pulling the card. Kinda like a good ref vs a bad ref. A bad ref pulls out cards left and right. A good ref assess the situation, and makes an informed decision, and only pulls out cards when he has too,

Hope this helps!

Bollocks

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
4-2 Rangers over Langley. Langley is much improved and caught us napping early. We came back with 4 goals to win.

Langley had a guy sent off while we were up 3-2. That sealed the deal at that point. Good to see RF after the match!

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gurps, thank you my brown brother.

I had my order from Tripple Os fcuked up this morning. I'm going back right now to claim racism on that 16 year old white bitch...

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm
Sure subway butter chicken is doing as well as billy Jackson's 50th b day hangover last night

Sid

Rikitikitavi

Nov 3, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
Unbelievable...

Good for the Langley guys and the FVSL.

They were in Masters Division 2 last year Regs.
Comments about 'respect' and 'racism' were rampant...

Just saw this thread today. Surprised no one's mentioned fact that Stars used an illegal player last year too. Illegal in the sense that he was signed and playing for both a FVSL and a VMSL team at the same time. But apparently the powers that be in the FVSL decided that since he signed for the Stars FIRST, he wasn't illegal here, only for his VMSL team. So no consequences for the Stars. But speaking of the Div 2 thread comments last year, it's pretty funny to go back and read it now and see them getting all self-righteous saying they'd NEVER field an illegal player etc...

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just saw this thread today. Surprised no one's mentioned fact that Stars used an illegal player last year too. Illegal in the sense that he was signed and playing for both a FVSL and a VMSL team at the same time. But apparently the powers that be in the FVSL decided that since he signed for the Stars FIRST, he wasn't illegal here, only for his VMSL team. So no consequences for the Stars. But speaking of the Div 2 thread comments last year, it's pretty funny to go back and read it now and see them getting all self-righteous saying they'd NEVER field an illegal player etc...
i believe this illegal player was found on the black market

Just saying

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts