Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[FVSL] Knights League Cup 2006

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bluenose said:
it seems no matter how many players are out for you guys, you still seem to pull out a victory with ease. aldergrove is a solid team and that result proves how good you guys are. we were unable to beat them in our two games against them and were quite fortunate with the draws we ended up with. we will have to really raise our game to play with you guys.

Bluenose,

I expect next week's game to be a lot tougher than this week. You guys won the cup last year and had to beat some tough teams to do so. We will struggle to put a team out next week to be honest.

JTL

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fcuking hell, a battle of the wannabe underdogs. "We suck", "No we suck", "You're great", "No you're great".

Weak sauce JTL. That said, are you playing on their turf?:D

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude said:
Fcuking hell, a battle of the wannabe underdogs. "We suck", "No we suck", "You're great", "No you're great".

Weak sauce JTL. That said, are you playing on their turf?:D

Dudette,

I think play at Erma Stephenson which is grass.

JTL

C-thru

Sep 12, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jack The Lad said:
One problem. Referee red carded our sweeper and our goalie. So we have to put a handicapped fella in net for next week. That should even things out. Now we have 4 starters out for next week and our goalie is going to Cuba with his Imodium.

JTL

Our shots arent on target. I'd bet on the retarded fellow to get a regular time clean sheet.

ScotKop

Feb 1, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
wru 0 - 2 twu

Can't say much about the game as I went to hospital about mid-way through the first half for some stitches on a head wound.

At that time it was 0-0, with TWU having possession but not really testing our backline - had one good chance with a header about 8yds out, but fired over.

From what I heard from the guys, they scored about 5mins before halftime, and then right at the end when we were pressing for an equaliser.

TWU seem like a nice team, move the ball well, but a little lightweight, especially upfront - couple of small guys who fall over easy in a shoulder2shoulder matchup.

Anyway, best of luck to them in the semis, and hopefully their guy who went to hospital too is doing alright.

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bluenose said:
..... aldergrove is a solid team and that result proves how good you guys are. we were unable to beat them in our two games against them and were quite fortunate with the draws we ended up with....

I watched the first half of this one, and you have to be 'taking the piss' here about Aldergrove being solid.... this was quite possibly the worst team I've seen all year.... only two first half shots from them, and both from over 35 yards away... They looked like a bunch of engineer students from college with a bad kit ! ! if they are a solid group A team, I want to play in group A next season!! This game should have been 10 - nil.

Cantuzzi

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
guru said:
I watched the first half of this one, and you have to be 'taking the piss' here about Aldergrove being solid.... this was quite possibly the worst team I've seen all year.... only two first half shots from them, and both from over 35 yards away... They looked like a bunch of engineer students from college with a bad kit ! ! if they are a solid group A team, I want to play in group A next season!! This game should have been 10 - nil.

OK ok ok I had to wait a couple of days before our game report... due to what has already been pointed out. Plain and simple we shat the bed real bad. I think it was mabey one of our worst outing of the year. We were lifeless and not much passion dewdney scored off of three set plays and the first penalty shot call was pretty weak - for some reason it rattled us. to be fair the penalty that we were given was also weak but the game was over by then anyhow. I wish these guys were in 2a cause it would be two wins we could post on the board... a very chippy game as well I know it may be the pot calling the kettle black but these guys are muckers...

cheers
Cantuzzi #10

good luck to the titans as I think dewdney will only have 5 or 6 players left with all there suspensions

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cantuzzi said:
....I wish these guys were in 2a cause it would be two wins we could post on the board.... but these guys are muckers...
? ? ? You're right, JTL, Stu, Rich etc ... all muckers for sure :rolleyes: bad game or not, I think DFC would beat that Ald. team 9 outta 10 times...

Cantuzzi

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
guru said:
? ? ? You're right, JTL, Stu, Rich etc ... all muckers for sure :rolleyes: bad game or not, I think DFC would beat that Ald. team 9 outta 10 times...

Thats your opinion and your welcome to it and if we usually played like we did on saturday I hope they would beat us 10out of 10 times... Like I said before I don't know why we came out flat but we did and all the credit to them for taking advantage of that but they didn't really impress me that much... best of luck the rest of the way...

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cantuzzi said:
Thats your opinion and your welcome to it and if we usually played like we did on saturday I hope they would beat us 10 out of 10 times... QUOTE]

So it's your opinion too ? ? :D

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cantuzzi said:
OK ok ok I had to wait a couple of days before our game report... due to what has already been pointed out. Plain and simple we shat the bed real bad. I think it was mabey one of our worst outing of the year. We were lifeless and not much passion dewdney scored off of three set plays and the first penalty shot call was pretty weak - for some reason it rattled us. to be fair the penalty that we were given was also weak but the game was over by then anyhow. I wish these guys were in 2a cause it would be two wins we could post on the board... a very chippy game as well I know it may be the pot calling the kettle black but these guys are muckers...

cheers
Cantuzzi #10

good luck to the titans as I think dewdney will only have 5 or 6 players left with all there suspensions

You have to be kidding me. You guys don't have any players that even resemble having some skill. Not even a glimmer of skill. Coming out flat is one thing, but being terrible is another. You guys are fortunate it wasn't more. Their could have been 2 more pk's called against you guys with ease but the referee felt sorry for you guys and so he should. If you guys were in 2B or 2C you would be getting relegated this year. So I think you should be chuffed and call it a successful season.

Muckers eh.

JTL

LittleKeeper

Nov 14, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just under 75 hours till game time. Sounds like it will be a wet erma stephonson which could mean very muddy, especially around the goals. The teams seem pretty equal so I guess it will come down to who wants it more...or who gets the lucky bounce/break. All I know is that the spirit cannot wait...and the body cannot wait for it to be over.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Titans, I wouldn't be too worried about the JTL and the rest of the muckers. They have probably 4 good players with a good skill level, although it sounds like a few will be missing. The rest of the team is nothing but muckers that I would trade for a pile of practice cones. They try to get the ball to a quick little foward but honestly they are a horrible team. I can't imagine the titans defense has too much to worry about. The nationals outplayed them for god sakes and not only outplayed them but are a much better team

Bluenose

Nov 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
bulljive, as far as we know, they have made it this far and to make it this far, indicates that they are a good team. if they are missing players, it is not a concern of ours and does not change the way we are approaching this game. we are, like they are, going out to win and may the best team do so.

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
bulljive said:
....They try to get the ball to a quick little foward but honestly they are a horrible team. I can't imagine the titans defense has too much to worry about. The nationals outplayed them for god sakes and not only outplayed them but are a much better team

The Nationals are Shite!

And this quick little forward ... JTL is anything but little!

NUTTER#13

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I believe Bulljizz is refering to Smitty (Henry) or maybe Stu as they both turned the Nats inside out. JTL was not at the cup game against the Nationals, we beat them without him.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0