Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[FVSL] Knights League Cup 2006

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
DJGMC said:
You got to be fcukin kidding me KH ! If the Royals call the rams garbage, you cant be any good. I watched White Rock play TWU and they were shite. They have been in the basement for years now. We also played NC United, they were also garbage. Give your head a shake.

Yeah we can't beat the Royals and we didn't have great year, but ask bluenose we played them close both games, and gave the LUFC boys a good game on our pitch, we lost to many players to our so called Div 1 team that was greatest Div 1 team since the Black shites :rolleyes: and we had some Ego problems and guys wouldn't turn up some weeks you know how it is, anyway we'll be better next year, and all the best this weekend in the finals

Oh and Franchise you had a easy six points against the Titans take them away and yer shite;)

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kevin Hector said:
Yeah we can't beat the Royals and we didn't have great year, but ask bluenose we played them close both games, and gave the LUFC boys a good game on our pitch, we lost to many players to our so called Div 1 team that was greatest Div 1 team since the Black shites :rolleyes: and we had some Ego problems and guys wouldn't turn up some weeks you know how it is, anyway we'll be better next year, and all the best this weekend in the finals

Oh and Franchise you had a easy six points against the Titans take them away and yer shite;)

You had the same 6 points against Coytoes and also tie and lost to the stars...I think thats defines shite;)

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
don't even compare the Titans to the Coyotes the Titans would be at the bottom of Div3 they are BRUTAL

ND to win the cup

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
DJGMC said:
I just think the coulda woulda shoulda we dont care attitude is a little old.

DJGMC, I agree with you that is getting old but let me clarify what GURU is saying. He wants to have fun and play with a bunch of good guys - which is why he put the team together - and he accomplished that. But he does want to when, at least while we are playing, afterward it is over and he is over it. He mentions the 'don't care attitude' only out of frustration, he wishes we worked harder during the games, it is a point of frustration for him NOT the atitude that he/we intend to take into the games. He is sure that if we played harder more often we would show more talent but it didn't happen often.

Good Luck in the final.

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ah, the end of the season and everyone who did and didn't this season trots out every reason under the sun as to why they did or didn't have success against whoever for whatever reason. Heading to the Knight's Cup final, here's all we know, and all that really matters:

A) Div. 2C is the most competitive of the three Div. 2 tables, but that does not necessarily mean that the best teams are located there; merely, it shows that there is less of a talent deficit between the majority of the squads there...

B) Celtic are the winners of Div. 2C, no matter who could have or would have changed that if the pitch wasn't so soggy, or so and so wasn't injured, or they had have had their Wheaties for breakfast on that given Sunday...

C) DMU is in the Cup final, irregardless of who believes that they are overrated or not as good as Celtic...they're in the final, and won five or six matches to get there, against solid opposition for the most part...

D) KH has no f***ing idea about that of which he speaks...

E) ND Titans are a team that underachieves in the regular season, but overacheives in Cup play, making their inconsistency ironically consistent...

F) DMU versus ND Titans, IMO, is going to be a cracker of a game that deserves a large spectator contingent to observe the finality of the Div. 2 season...

...A DMU victory, based on their superior finishing...final score: DMU 2 - 1 ND Titans

Rant over.

~Shaven ;)

LittleKeeper

Nov 14, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Less then 12 hours to game time, actually 11 since we lose an hour. I'm about to hit the sack with dreams of soccer balls dancing in my head. Hoping the rain is done and we don't get a huge downpour tomorrow. The stomach turns ever sos lightly as the butterflies also get ready for their sleep, as I know they will hit me about 9 AM. What can I say, the boys have really come together this last few weeks and have put together some strong performances. We got a bit lucky, watching a few top teams drop before we had to play them, but have also won some big games. Win or lose tomorrow, it has been a fun ride, and knowing the boys, either way, we'll be sitting in the lion at about 2:30 or 3 having a good time. Cheers to all, espercially DMU who I know are pretty good guys on a pretty good team. Looking forward to an excellent game tomorrow. We're in it, so I know it won't be the prettiest, but it will be full of effort and heart. Whether we have enough this year to pull it off remains to be seen

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Shaven I was talking about the GEU Titans not the ND Titans, hope that clears the air jackass, now get back to Applebees and clean the tables.

Bluenose

Nov 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
ND Titans 0-1 Delta

It was a one-sided game and unfortunately we did not show the form we have had the rest of the cup run. All credit to Delta, they played a fantastic game and we never really challenged them.

DJGMC

Sep 11, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not the prettiest soccer game to date. But a win is a win and a big win at that. Nice to cap the season with a cup victory. The 1-0 scoreline pretty much sums up the game. Hard faught battle between both teams. Not a lot of spectacular moments, just a lot of effort from both sides. Our only goal was a beautiful free kick just outside the 18. Left foot, top corner. Nothing the keeps could have done. He did make an unreal save on a breakaway and gave his team some more push. ND was a classy great group of boys and as expected worked all 90 minutes. This game could have gone either way, but we were able to get it done. Congrats to the Titans for a great run.

Delta Metro United
2006 Garry Knights Presidents Cup Champions !!

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
DJGMC said:
Delta Metro United
Congrats to both sides for making it all the way... and to DMU for making my prediction come through as well!

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
DJGMC said:
Delta Metro United

Well Done... I am disapointed we never got to meet up during the tourney....

Good finish, hope to see you guys next season.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0