Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 FVSL Division One - 2003/2004

Who will win the FVSL's First Division?

• Surrey Rangers

Votes: 33 35.9%
  • Dewdney Razorbacks

Votes: 10 10.9%
  • Surrey Metro Sporting

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • Delta Metro Highlanders

Votes: 12 13.0%
  • Whalley Storm

Votes: 15 16.3%
  • Langley United

Votes: 6 6.5%
  • Poco City United

Votes: 6 6.5%
  • Port Moody Fury

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • Poco Raiders

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Poco City Hotspurs

Votes: 4 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Port Moody 2 - 0 LUFC

I guess everyone who hasn't won yet go their first yesterday.:mad:

They scored their two about three minutes in. We finally woke up and it was one way traffic for the rest of the match. We couldn't finish though. Soooo many chances. Number 18 had another three or so chances and couldn't score. That fcuker has to start finishing.

Terrible result. On to Poco next weekend.

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Recipe for humble pie.

1st beak off about how you are going to beat your old team.
2nd lose to your team.
3rd wrap it all up with poor personal play.
4th finish it all up with one hour in the Poco dresssing room listening to delusional talk about how they out played us and that there is nothing stopping them from winning the leauge and maybe they just maybe they will be let into the champions leauge and they surley could beat Man. U.
5th wash it all down with 15 beers and hope you don't remember it in the mourning.

Glad you didn't read the post in time Bitter or I would be out a $80 dollar bottle of wiskey.

Good to see Skytrain out he was lookink good, if he keeps that up Osame will have to take him back.

Good game for Skurr I can't believe I am saying this but he probably was player of the game.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
If Saints get's back to form (long road back, eh Skytrain?), he'll help make that Premier squad even stronger. This isn't a knock against Jay MacKinnon, who's was very solid against us, but Jeff offers a little more skill and size as a sweeper.

Draven

Jan 18, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Dude
If Saints get's back to form (long road back, eh Skytrain?), he'll help make that Premier squad even stronger. This isn't a knock against Jay MacKinnon, who's was very solid against us, but Jeff offers a little more skill and size as a sweeper.

MacKinnon has done very well in that floating sweeper spot for us this year. IF Saints offers more skill and size, then MacKinnon offers more brains and speed. Sorry Sainty:(

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Draven put Jay and Saints in the middle push Scottie to the outside and get rid of the midget left back:D

Dalglish

Sep 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
STD

As usual, no mention of STD being player of the match. Nothing seems to change. He must have forgotten to put his contacts in again. :D

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I made more passes to Poco players in this game than I did in three years of playing for them but I was solid around the cooler and thats what really important.

amazing_hands

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
From what I've seen it looks like the Storm will be headed for a downfall. This team doesn't appear to have the heart or the skill to beat the top teams. They play decent when playing the bottom half teams, but can't seem to win when it counts.

amazing_hands

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well thanks for agreeing there Ranger. Since your side is on top of the standings there's not much I can say bad about your side. Being an aging out of shape veteran I would have to say I can appreciate the style of play the Surrey "Ifyoucan'tplaywiththemhackem'" Rangers employ;)

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hack 'n Wack FC

Originally posted by amazing_hands
there's not much I can say bad about your side.

Are you fcuking kidding me?
Just have a look in the Pakenham threads and other previous posts to get some material on us. :D
Trust me, bad comments are out there mate. ;)
Secondly, we have Stepchild and Downtown on our roster.
I don't know how much more bad it can get.
White Shoes wears, well, White Fcuking Boots!
Shocking.
And, the Rangerettes are the baddest kitties I've ever seen in my life....:cool:

No bites yet on your post eh?

Speaking of the Storm, I hear Milhouse they walk and talk just like the Rangers.
You wouldn't believe the shite they say about the Highlanders.
Not very respectful actually.
You know, if you got your guys say 25% motivated for the Rangeresque hate-on you spin onto your mates, wow, you could really do some damage.
Let's hypothesize that it's not the World Cup, but say, something like the European Cup.
Yeah, this can be your European Cup.
That's the ticket.

Just people helping people,
RF

:)

Rex

Jul 24, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mr . Rangerforever !

Always trying to stir the pot ! Always causing shite!

Well all I can say is the Rangers took us to school the past weekend .
We did not play well at all ! If anything it was a good eye opener for are guys.

Cheers
Rex

Milhouse

Apr 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks RF

I never know week to week what to expect from the Highlanders. All I know is we need a win in the worst way.

Notgoodat3-4withgamesagainstStormandRangerstofinishfirsthalf.:(

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just havin' a wank atcha boys

Rexie:
Glad to hear it was an eye opener.
When I watched you lot against the Highlanders, it was certainly an eye opener for me.
I was fortunate enough to get a scouting report on you at the Highlanders expense that night.
I'm sure it opened their eyes too on you guys.
Sometimes you're off; unlucky.
I expect it to be different at your house next time. :)

6:00 Sunday night against Port Moody for us.
What's with these guys?
Obviously young?
And possibly on the up after last week's performance?
Don't know what to expect quite frankly, especially after the Halloween party Saturday.
Yikes...:D

Highlanders/Storm:
Both sides looking for the win.
Easily MOTW.

Best of luck to two quality sides,
RF

Come on Rocco.

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Space Cakes

RF.
Secondly, we have Stepchild and Downtown on our roster.
Simply there to be the butt of all jokes. ;)
Don't know what to expect quite frankly, especially after the Halloween party Saturday.
Don't worry BIG MAN , It's a 6 pm start......We'll be well rested!
Rex
Rangers took us to school the past weekend
Typical post game report!:D , Perhaps one day we will hear "RF was a one man wrecking crew, and I don't mean at all you can eat"
Milhouse, I hope your team of Ranger haters can show up (for once) against any team this season:eek:
RF, remember our request for the space cakes for saturday.:wa:

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
DUFC 1 - 0 Poco

I believe I just watched the Razorbacks struggle to a 1 nil win over the Hotspurs. I think it was the Spurs.

Dewdney were lucky to take home the three points. Poco hit the post on a free kick with about 5 to go.

Ziggy was doing a pretty good job I thought. We had him once or twice this year and I didn't think that he was bad then either. Good on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0