Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 FVSL Division One - 2003/2004

Who will win the FVSL's First Division?

• Surrey Rangers

Votes: 33 35.9%
  • Dewdney Razorbacks

Votes: 10 10.9%
  • Surrey Metro Sporting

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • Delta Metro Highlanders

Votes: 12 13.0%
  • Whalley Storm

Votes: 15 16.3%
  • Langley United

Votes: 6 6.5%
  • Poco City United

Votes: 6 6.5%
  • Port Moody Fury

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • Poco Raiders

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Poco City Hotspurs

Votes: 4 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Argyle

Feb 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
TR was there?

Did not see you TR. I would have had you over for a pint.

The game over all was well played by the Hotspurs, probably one of their best games yet. Without the stellar play of Colin between the pipes, this game could have ended a lot worse.

Rex

Jul 24, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Take the points & run !

DFC 1 Hotspurs 0

Didn't play one of are best games . We would play well at times but not the whole game. Had some chances that we should have put in. That's the way it goes when you play one of the teams at the bottom you tend to underestimate them! The Hotspurs had some good chances I thought they play well.

Cheers
Rex

Knight Rhider

Jul 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stormed

I caught 70 minutes of the storm highlander match, at that point it was 3-1 storm. The storm dominated the match mostly, the highlanders were having problems stringing together more than three passes, to much halloween candy maybe:p

knightrhidervisioningthestormorhighlandersinpremiernowthatwouldbefun;)

F

Fabolous

DUFC 1 - poco 0

its another loss for the "Bunch of Div 2 hacks" i belive we were called during the game
well i wont disagree with the guy, instead ill say how i proud i am with my team, we have come along way so far, if anyone takes a look back at our games ull see the improvement
and we can only get better, i promise we will give any team in the leauge a good run, except for maybe the rangers we havnt played them yet, and i know they are a solid team

anyways it was a fun game to play. the game was won by a great goal by my highschool buddy waide freisen
haha it was more fun playin with him then against him

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
LUFC 4 - 1 Poco City United

We were pretty much in control from the start. Playing against the wind for the first half, we dominated but didn't score. The second half with the wind, we scored about two minutes in. Again three minutes later. Again five minutes later and then about 15 minutes after that. They got one because our keeper was frozen.

All three of our wins have come against the Poco teams. Poco must suck.

Ok, Herb reffing mens Division 1? What's up with that? I did hear him ask where Courteny was though.

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
WOW DID WE STINK!

I am just about to sit down to a nice piece of humble pie.
Port Moody 3 Rangers 1 and it could have been worse.
We got beat to 90% of the ball all night and they were top notch.
No excuses here,simply beat by the better team today.
Gazzer and Marshie were our best players,and yours truely was the worst.
It's nice to see a youg team get excited about a big win,and the young lads were over the moon with thier result.
Well not to much more to say,except we really got outworked tonight.

Wow,simply put,we got pumbled!

coach.

termatofylakas

Sep 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
hey TR.....they are not mighty......in fact they were crap tonight and they are a dirty team.....they went up a man after 3 players got ejected, 2 from Moody of which I still don't know why the Moody keeper was given the red considering he didn't do anything(he just stepped in to break up a fight).......the score was 2-1 then and Moody just outplayed them after that and got another.....how are these guys first???

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
okay

Keep talking you fukcing muppet!
Nice, very classy.
One question, did you play tonight,or are you just talking crap.
Dirty,no chance no hands.
Who do you play for,please do tell.

p.s. think before you speak big man.

termatofylakas

Sep 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I was at the game watching......you guys hacked that poor sweeper how many times......one of your players also stepped on a guy when down.....the whole melee started when one of your players I guess out of frustration went and elbowed or punched the little guy.....you are lucky the ref was a moron....a couple of your guys are classy or else it could have turned ugly.......I will give you some more humble pie if you want some.......

termatofylakas

Sep 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
and also the person at the game with me and about four others saw your guy throw the punch so I guess that make you the f'n muppet.......I hope Whalley makes it

F

Fabolous

up for grabs

the rangers arnt any worse cause of there loss, and the fury dont suck just cause they are near the bottom of the table, truth is in this leauge any team can beat any other team, and when it comes down to it, the only thing that seperates a team at the top from a team at the bottom is luck
and its startin to look like luck is starting to switch over heading in to the second half of the season

and boys boys boys, lets leave it on the pitch eh
we are all grown men here

Milhouse

Apr 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Whalley 3 - Highlanders 1

Whalley scored about 15 min in on a scramble off a cross.
Highlanders tied it 5 min later off a corner to the near post...Dick Mann.
Whalley went ahead a couple of min later...too much room given to Nick Tassone.
Whalley scored with about 10 min to go ...Sandro.

Mario and Pete did a great job defending and starting the attack from their back. They created many more chances. Not enough guys coming out with their A-game.

Rocco played well.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0