Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 FVSL Division One - 2003/2004

Who will win the FVSL's First Division?

• Surrey Rangers

Votes: 33 35.9%
  • Dewdney Razorbacks

Votes: 10 10.9%
  • Surrey Metro Sporting

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • Delta Metro Highlanders

Votes: 12 13.0%
  • Whalley Storm

Votes: 15 16.3%
  • Langley United

Votes: 6 6.5%
  • Poco City United

Votes: 6 6.5%
  • Port Moody Fury

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • Poco Raiders

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Poco City Hotspurs

Votes: 4 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Milhouse

Apr 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why because he has scored 4 goals in the last 2 games...our only 4 goals in the last 2 games?

Weneedmoreproductionfromourotherforwards!

Milhouse

Apr 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
RF, Stepchild, coach & downtown

How come the Rangers are playing Saturday at 2pm and not Friday night at 7:45pm?

What did downtown do this time? What happened to Friday nights with the upstairs open and satellite TV?

DMUcouldalwaysuseagoodO35team.

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Looking forward to playing poco on friday night, nothing like beating your old team.
Disappointed that Masey won't be playing the 10 to 12 offsides sure would cut down on some of the running but if bitter-cabbage plays himself that will slow the game down with all the injury stoppage.

Bitter-cabbage care to wager a bottle of Lagavulin on the game or do you not have any confidence in your players.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
That fcuking Downtown's done it again. ;)
The shite that boy causes...

We have, I think, two home games this year on Saturdays.
This is one of them.
We don't get every second Friday as Peg and the CAT team also get it Fridays as well.
Overall though we have the majority when you divide by 3.
Obviously with deserved merit. :D

The boys are looking forward to a home grass game and the festivities thereafter.
That, and to be honest, those grass fields are in incredible shape right now.
New goal mouths and artificial turf lines.
Very nice I must say.
Top notch club needs top notch facilities....

Best of luck chaps this weekend as I won't be there Rex my good man.

I have a "Course" in Vegas I have to go to.

:wa:

gnu

Oct 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
good luck to the lads

As my trip dwindles down here in edinburgh,i will miss tonights poco match. Hopefully mcgill can continue to fill the net and the defence holds tight and get another big win.I am off to another easter road match hopefully to see my hibees win a game before i leave.Looking forward to getting back and playing football calf is healed and ready to go.Coach millhouse work some wonders tonight see ya later cheerio

bitter_cabbage

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Poco City United 2 - North Delta Highlanders 1

:wa: A reasonably good match on a bloody cold night...at least for those on the sidelines.

United went up in the 27th minute on a cracking, dipping shot ;) to the top of the near post from about 25 yards out off the edge of the box. Honest...our Cappy claims he was shooting it! :rolleyes:

5 minutes later United made it 2 - bagel with a brilliant near post header coming back to meet the ball with the keeper on his shoulder. Well done Webby and another smashing cross from our Cappy off the corner. You'd think Highlanders would've been ready for that one since the previous corner had worked the same area.

Highlanders didn't pull one back until there were 2 minutes left in the match. Too little, too late fellas. Should've finished your chances earlier. :( Highlanders had every opportunity to make a game of it, but they just can't hit the fcuking net! Time to work on the finishing fellas!

Scurr pulled out a few huge saves, but also gifted one to them when he fell punting the ball and it landed on a Highlander foot at the top of the box. Good defensive mop up to prevent a goal though. Thanks to that, Scurr earned himself the "Goat of the Game" award.

Standout play by Larks, Scurr, Webby, Goose, Skytrain, and the rest of the boys. Considering 2 suspensions, 3 long term injuries, and 2 MIAs (not sure where Ravinelli and Perri were last night :confused: - team rounds for both those fellas!), we'll take the 3 points.

Don't let Highlanders tell you they outplayed United. I'll give them the majority of chances in the second half, but all in all, it was a good match. Fortunately for STD, I hadn't got online to TTP this week, so he was spared a bottle of Lagavulin! Speaking of which, where was STD in the second half? Saw you coming out of the change room with another fella about two-thirds of the way through... :eek: :D

Langley's supposed to be next, scheduled for Halloween night at 7 PM on the turf. Wondering if the Langley lads don't mind having the game postponed, since we won't be able to field a team. :( Too many of the lads have daddy-duty that night and with the suspensions and injuries, we'll be short numbers. Let us know if you'll agree to a cancellation. A call is going into your coach about it, as well as the league. We can thank the City of Poco for this problem, since they gave away our Sunday grass field to some other group, after the first week of the season. Bloody bureaucrats! :knvb:

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
not even close.

Rangers 4 - Rex's Razorbacks 0.

No dis respect Rexxy but this game wasn't even close.
It took us the first 15 to get going,and after that is was ping,
pang, pong.
The long ball thing is not that hard to defend when your goalie does it all game long.
Oh well we will take these 3 points and say see ya later boys.
The grass fields at newton were a treat to play on today,and with all that room out there it was fun knocking the ball around the park.
Gordo with 2.
Pasqua with a 25 yarder in the top corner again.
And Halvey with a header.

I saw a few of the storm watching today, I would guess they went away dissapointed.

Off to a ranger smoker tonight!:)

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coach,

Have a good time at the smoker. BTW, I'm stuck in New Orleans and wouldn't expect you to offer a refund. :D No really.

Hamish McGoldberg

PS - give Larrson and Sid a big "hello" for me tonight.

Rex

Jul 24, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Razorbacks Shite The Bed !

The Razorbacks did not play well today, obviously the score shows it. Well onto next weekend!:mad:

downtown

Dec 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ouch

Originally posted by bitter_cabbage
:wa: A reasonably good match on a bloody cold night...at least for those on the sidelines.

United went up in the 27th minute on a cracking, dipping shot ;) to the top of the near post from about 25 yards out off the edge of the box. Honest...our Cappy claims he was shooting it! :rolleyes:

5 minutes later United made it 2 - bagel with a brilliant near post header coming back to meet the ball with the keeper on his shoulder. Well done Webby and another smashing cross from our Cappy off the corner. You'd think Highlanders would've been ready for that one since the previous corner had worked the same area.

Highlanders didn't pull one back until there were 2 minutes left in the match. Too little, too late fellas. Should've finished your chances earlier. :( Highlanders had every opportunity to make a game of it, but they just can't hit the fcuking net! Time to work on the finishing fellas!

Scurr pulled out a few huge saves, but also gifted one to them when he fell punting the ball and it landed on a Highlander foot at the top of the box. Good defensive mop up to prevent a goal though. Thanks to that, Scurr earned himself the "Goat of the Game" award.

Standout play by Larks, Scurr, Webby, Goose, Skytrain, and the rest of the boys. Considering 2 suspensions, 3 long term injuries, and 2 MIAs (not sure where Ravinelli and Perri were last night :confused: - team rounds for both those fellas!), we'll take the 3 points.

Don't let Highlanders tell you they outplayed United. I'll give them the majority of chances in the second half, but all in all, it was a good match. Fortunately for STD, I hadn't got online to TTP this week, so he was spared a bottle of Lagavulin! Speaking of which, where was STD in the second half? Saw you coming out of the change room with another fella about two-thirds of the way through... :eek: :D

Langley's supposed to be next, scheduled for Halloween night at 7 PM on the turf. Wondering if the Langley lads don't mind having the game postponed, since we won't be able to field a team. :( Too many of the lads have daddy-duty that night and with the suspensions and injuries, we'll be short numbers. Let us know if you'll agree to a cancellation. A call is going into your coach about it, as well as the league. We can thank the City of Poco for this problem, since they gave away our Sunday grass field to some other group, after the first week of the season. Bloody bureaucrats! :knvb:

Anyone else get bored of this post after the first sentence ???
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Balsa

Mar 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Caggabe Head

Highlanders didn't pull one back until there were 2 minutes left in the match. Too little, too late fellas. Should've finished your chances earlier. Highlanders had every opportunity to make a game of it, but they just can't hit the fcuking net! Time to work on the finishing fellas!

Bang on, if we could have hit the freakn' net it could have been a big score.

Don't let Highlanders tell you they outplayed United. I'll give them the majority of chances in the second half, but all in all, it was a good match.

You must have smoked some funny stuff before the game as well as after. Great match if your Poco(you are). My god we should have slaughtered you guys. I will say the first have you had the edge but that was it. I bet you young Nic couldn't have scored in a Whore House with $500 on Friday night. :) How many easy chances can one guy miss? Our finishing as a team was definitely bad also. :)

If you weren't out played Friday then you guys never will be.

Well off to Whalley next week where we need to be ready to play for the full 90.

redwoods

Oct 1, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Please, you can talk all the crap you want. If we did this, if we finished our chances, but you know what...you didn't!!!! The play was fairly equal and if thinking that Delta could have, should have won makes you sleep at night...sweet dreams.

striker12

Aug 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Storm 0 Raiders 1

Yes we lost this one, full credit to the Raiders for the win (even if they did incorporate the New Jerseys Devils trap defence, having 7 guys in the box.....but whatever gets the job done). That said I think there goalie played an incredible game making several brilliant saves throughout the game......Can't blame the ref in a match when you don't score but their goal was brutal, a free kick at the top of the box when our sweeper had cleared the ball and there stiker kicked his leg and fell.....the ref made a horrible call when it was a totally clean tackle.

Coach, didn't you see our "GO Ranger" flags on the pitch Saturday, we always go for the surrey squad..:)..wouldn't want you guys to give us the league like that now, all though we gave you a nice soft cusion today....Fcuk

Argyle

Feb 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hotspurs win!

The Hotspurs finally get their first win. Will this be the turning point in the season? 2-1 over Sporting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0