Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 FVSL Division One - 2003/2004

Who will win the FVSL's First Division?

• Surrey Rangers

Votes: 33 35.9%
  • Dewdney Razorbacks

Votes: 10 10.9%
  • Surrey Metro Sporting

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • Delta Metro Highlanders

Votes: 12 13.0%
  • Whalley Storm

Votes: 15 16.3%
  • Langley United

Votes: 6 6.5%
  • Poco City United

Votes: 6 6.5%
  • Port Moody Fury

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • Poco Raiders

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Poco City Hotspurs

Votes: 4 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Beanbag

Nov 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Whalley 3 - Highlanders 1

Millhouse, it looks like you could with do me making a comeback to inspire the troops. If the beer fund has enough for airfare just let me know.
I borrowed one of your famous moves on Sunday while playing for Fobbing F.C. with Fastshow. Threw a hipcheck into a tall essex cnut that almost left him concussed. He never knew what hit em. sadly this did not inspire our boys and we went down to the top of the league side 1-0. You can follow our exploits on the outside the lower mainland thread as fastshow always has something to say.

striker12

Aug 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Whalley 3 Delta 1

First off, well said Fabulous.....Rangers lose, never saw that one coming but it just tightens up the pack. It's damn tough to get up for every game when teams are up for you every week as we found out last week. I'd say that just comes down to having to many pints at Jaco's house house the night before and playing a young fast team full of piss and vinegar. I remember playing the Fury, young, fast, fiesty, I could see them getting into it if they go up a goal early. Enough said.

The storm was definately a hungry bunch yesterday, Credit to the Highlanders for a well fought match but I thought we played one of our better games in a while yesterday. Who's this Amazing_Hands clown, probably never know as I'm sure he's a sideline player, first post and all you have to say is that we're on a downfall after our first loss in 7 games????? Milhouse you forgot to mention who scored the first goal? It was a beauty as far as garbage goals go though....Love playing the delta guys lots of familiar faces, just think boys two more cracks at the Rangers!!!

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
mr champlain heights keeper.

I couldn't help but notice your teams standings in the vancouver
metro leagues, div 2 c.
Your right big man we may not be mighty, but at least we are not some bottom feeding div 2 c team.

10 teams in your league.
You have played 7 games. 0 wins 1 tie 6 losses. total points 1.
goals for - 5. goals against - 18.
Well done keeper,good job!
You just keep calling other teams down while your mighty team roars on.
I'm hoping we might meet you guys this year in the B C's :rolleyes:

shocking!

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
must have been watching another fight

Champlain's Keeper
listen jackass:
me and about four others saw your guy throw the punch
Actually, it was an elbow so I guess this explains why you were not playing.......I happen to know a great eye doc.
As for the sweeper, good player. When you carry the ball and try to beat every player, someone eventually catches up to ya. Tell him to pass and maybe this would not happen
As for the goalie, he was the 3rd man in, threw a punch and a knee, ya that sound like he was there to break up the fight. Actually, he was the only one that threw a punch. Get real, he should not have received a red. He will most likely get the longest suspension.
NO complaint about the game, we lost and will move on. :cool:

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
PM vs Rangers game under scrutiny

stepchild/ RF ,

I just checked the FvSL website and it listed your game as NP....could it be that PM used illegal players ????
Have you heard anything ???

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Happy Monday Boys

It's a great day today isn't it? :)
The sun's shining and life couldn't be better. :)
Paddles from 49th and Boundary:
I love you man. :) :)
Can we get together a wee game of footie? :) :) :)
We're a crap, Division 1, FVSL side looking for a good, clean exhibition game. :) :) :) :)
I'll make sure we bring lots of milk and cookies for post-match festivities and conversation. :) :) :) :) :)
That, or we could share some of your humble pie after. :) :) :) :) :) :)

Holy fcuking shite.
Anyone got any bum cream?
Because we got humped.

I'll reiterate what Fabulous and Coach said.
Anyone in this league can knock off anyone.
I was totally impressed with the Fury.
They were energetic and played a very skilled, tactful game.
We definitely had an off game but fcuk man, FULL credit to Port Moody.
Even with our A game we would have been in tough.
They rung a couple off the bar and had us on our heels all match.
Other than the wee melee, the match was pretty clean other than that I thought.
But then again, I think kicking the fcuk out of people is normality in a game. :rolleyes:

T:
That could be the biggest wind-up of all time, and if so, well done. ;)
If ineligible players were involved, we were unaware.
They may have picked some youth permits on the match before ours, I don't know.
Not to be a cnut, but that would be a shame. :D

Bum cream please,

RF

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
salt in wound

Big T,
could it be that PM used illegal players
Wouldn't that make for a great second game.
It's been a long morning, I feel terrible for hurting some of the PM kids. Could someone recommend a good Psychologist!:rolleyes:
I also heard we were picking on the smallest guy on the field, have they not seen me without a shirt on..........for fcuk sakes, I weigh 10 lbs wet, with RF hanging off my back.
PM, take your win and let it go!

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
have they not seen me without a shirt on..........for fcuk sakes, I weigh 10 lbs wet, with RF hanging off my back.

I will give you ten bucks if RF could even hang off your back for 10secs. PM should consider themselves lucky that they have not seen you with your shirt off! Then again they would not see much as they would be blinded by your dark complexion.:rolleyes:

Parkheadthekettleorisitthepot

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Parkhead

Parkhead
Parkheadthekettleorisitthepot
Since I have this well deserved time off, I will partake in your bet. I will hump sacks of potatoes around for the next 2 weeks, consider your $10 gone. Is RF allowed to yell in my ear during this 10 sec, I hope not. I still hurt from last nights yelling!:D

Rex

Jul 24, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
The League Doesn't Know The Score Yet !

What we were told in the past is when the site says NP it means the ref has not called in the score yet. Or the game was abandoned which did not happen.

Cheers
Rex

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
FVSL site

Is there something that the league is checking on in the Moody/Rangers tilt?

Standings show NP as Big T said and the schedules page shows no score yet for that game.

Someone fill us in!

Would be nice if Poco...........I mean the Rangers, could get that one back for an illegal player.

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
ON

RF can do whatever he wants and that includes eating a couple extra plates of Pachos in the upcoming week.:p I still think my 10$ is safe no matter how many sacks of potatoes you hump around. Good luck!!

BTW I might now a physio that can help you out after this little bet that might be able to fix your thrown out back.;) I do get 10% of the finders fee though don't I.:D

Parkhead

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Everybody's a fcuking comedian today....

After last night's schillacking I have decided to abstain from Pachos.
My aim is to be a buck forty by season's end.
The combined weight of Parkhead and Stepchild.

And, the fact that you two are talking about humping 10lb sacks of potatoes is disgusting.

Yoda: We'll take the points like I take my pachos.

With extra cheese. :p

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Please

After last night's schillacking I have decided to abstain from Pachos.

You always here people say "that is impossible" well if RF can stay away from Pachos anything is possible. :D

Parkhead

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
true

RF
the fact that you two are talking about humping 10lb sacks of potatoes is disgusting
If the shoe fits.............:D
As for the 140 lbs, there is a better chance of downtown making it to a game (on time) than you at 140. BTW, have you seen goldmember............does fat bastard ring a bell. Keep the weight you have:wa:

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm almost positive their is joke about the special Kelly O's pacho's sauce and Stepchild humping 10lbs bags of potato's in their some place I just don't have the stomach to put it all together.

RF is being a buck 40 is definitely a joke. You're only 11 once big man. :D

You keep saying last night.. What time was your Sunday game at?

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Daft Dutchman

6:00 PM in the fcuking cold.

Mind you, the showers were quite warm afterwards. :rolleyes:
Nice pitch, but do you think a $2,500 investment in a shack where you could at least change could be in order?

God bless Newton Athletic Park.

Here's a snap of me in our state of the art steam bath at NAP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0