Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 FVSL Division One - 2003/2004

Who will win the FVSL's First Division?

• Surrey Rangers

Votes: 33 35.9%
  • Dewdney Razorbacks

Votes: 10 10.9%
  • Surrey Metro Sporting

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • Delta Metro Highlanders

Votes: 12 13.0%
  • Whalley Storm

Votes: 15 16.3%
  • Langley United

Votes: 6 6.5%
  • Poco City United

Votes: 6 6.5%
  • Port Moody Fury

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • Poco Raiders

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Poco City Hotspurs

Votes: 4 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Demolition

Sep 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Rain Rain Go away.....

Originally posted by Zaurrini
It was frigin COLD....and with that rain....

A few pops would have help you out there;) . It really wasn't that cold. Me thinks the leash was tighter than RF thinks.:D

I would have to agree with Zaurinni that their keep was definately MOM, although Ian came up with some big saves for Rangers.

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
cry me a river

champlain's keeper.
no......but the guy he pushed/elbowed is only 5 feet tall and like 120 pounds if not less
let it go man, move on. Apparently both you players are a little more mature than you, They both seemed to have moved on when I last saw them.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Too right Zaurrini

I have to agree Fil, our record this year on the turf vs. grass has been night and day.
The two losses and the tie have all been on turf.

And, I'm ALL about slowing the pace of play. :D

Oldmanforever

termatofylakas

Sep 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
hey Stepchild I don't care about the incident.......just stating he was a small guy........remember this line from Spazz "(not like Stepchilds got a lot of weight to back up that shove either..... )" yeah I was just saying your opponent was smaller than you.......take it easy buddy as it doesn't affect me in one way and I don't play on that team.......infact I was laughing from the sidelines when I say it

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
my mistake

Champlain's keeper
my mistake! Enough said.
Even though we lost to Whalley, I agree with everyone on stopping white shoes:(

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Losing is really starting to suck and even though we aren't playing well we also are not getting any luck. Instead of shots hitting the bar and going in or bouncing to one of our players it always seems to fall out of harms way, on the other end it always finds away in. Full credit to Raiders they finished there chances when we didn't. I feel a little better after reading Bitter's post and I wonder what will happen when the Cat player's they are using have to transfer over. Misery loves company and maybe I'll see you at phsyio.

striker12

Aug 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Storm/Rangers

I've finally sobered up after the weekend so I thought I'd put my two cents in.

I think the start of this game was similar to last time we met as our goalie made a key breakaway save early to keep it tied, same as the ranger goalie did the first match off Nicky from 6 yards out.

RF's comments were pretty close but by no means can I take MOTM honours.
>Garesh in net, Everyone's read about the great save and outlet ball on the goal
>Jamie (coach), steppin in and sweeping for us after not playing much this year
>Tim, young defender shut down Halverson (SP?) which is no easy task. Can't forget pete playing beside him but he's always solid.
>Chris Valkamp, the outlet ball was to him and he did well to beat a few guys and thread the pass for the assist. Also scored the first goal.
>Mark/Steve solid in the midfield and did well to keep Pascal off the scoresheet
>Mike/Sandro up front were awesome sheilding the ball, laying passes, keeping pressure off the rest of the team.
>Andrew up front was solid the same and setup Chris' goal (I think)
>Johnny out wide. Our wiley vet was a bloody workhorse out there as usual.
>Gary Nolan, stepped in and held the fort at the back when rangers were pressing.

I think we had around 13 MVP's for this game, but we had to, to beat the Rangers. I don't know what the altercation was at the end but it lasted about 4 seconds and then everybody B_lined for the beer cooler. Rangers are a classy bunch, we had a few pints with them after, good luck guys, this makes for an exciting finish

Razorbacks next coming to Whalley.....Another 6 pointer!!!

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
well done storm

Good job storm!
Well spoken srtiker 12, it should be an interesting finish.

Hey Rexxy, the storm are going to blow your doors off!
Storm 5 - Rexxies boys 1.
Alot of talk about how you guys were going to compete this year,
I just don't see it.
Just show up and compete,and please no excuses after!

coach.

F

Fabolous

Furry talk shite

The furry talk shite....the field was fine.....honestly who cancells a game 5 min before kick off, waist my time
wow ive never seen a bunch of men act so stupid before in my life
i'm not going to even bother saying why i think they didnt want to play but just let the rest of the leauge know....these guys arnt men they are children, i am surprised they wernt wearing trackpants and sweaters underneath there kits
felt like i was back in u10
whatever though, they must of had something better to do then play soccer on sunday, but i find that hard to belive

BrandonSampson

Nov 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
both teams that played before us told the ref that they shouldn't have played their game so he told us we shouldn't and gave us the option so we didn't play, obviously it sucks we didn't get to play a game but there still is many moons before the end of the season to make it up, it will be ok. you guys are the ones that got up in the hissy fit, not us. and we're children?

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Port Moody are a bunch of bitches last year when they didn't have enough players to play poco's cat team in a cup game they talked the ref out of playing the game. As a result of the ref closing the field our game after them was canceled and the field was in perfect condition. Teams should never have a say in if a field is playable or not, that should be left up to the refs.

BrandonSampson

Nov 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
actually that game last year had huge puddles on the field and we even went down to field #3 at the back because no one was playing anywhere at reeves/gates park and that field wasn't good enough either, we didn't talk the ref (younger guy who's named keith or kevin or something like that) out of the game he made up his own decision on both fields that day. just because it wasn't the most ideal situation for you and your game didn't go thru doesn't mean were bitches and went around manipulating ref's, gimme a break.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Speaking with Oriental accent, shades of 'Grasshopper':

Ahhhh BrandonSampson son, you have learned the ways of TTP.
You are now ready for the next challenge - SexEd for Rookies.

One round?
No, two.
The first was 30 seconds, as 19 year olds do :D, unless they save their cherry for when they are married.
The second was long and Billy Idol was the romance music in the background.
You know the old "In the midnight hour, she cried more, more, more...".
Actually maybe you don't know, before your time?

Now at my age son, one decent round is all I've got as I collapse afterwards into utter exhaustion.
Much like my 30 minutes against the Fury. :eek: ;)

And Stepchild: Cake or bread, whichever you choose, will have to wait another week as I'm off to Edmonton this weekend.

The next one will be a Christmas Cake that will never be forgotten.
Come to think of it, if it's that good, it probably will forever be forgotten, along with your short term memory.

:wa:

Come on Rangers,

Pilsburydoughboyforever

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Brandon load of crap there was a girls game on before you guys and they told us your coach followed there ref around telling him they should not be playing on that field. I don't blame the players but your coach is an idiot which is why it was quite welcome when you left poco.

STD#2INPOCOHOCKEYPOOL

bitter_cabbage

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by STD
Brandon load of crap there was a girls game on before you guys and they told us your coach followed there ref around telling him they should not be playing on that field. I don't blame the players but your coach is an idiot which is why it was quite welcome when you left poco.

STD#2INPOCOHOCKEYPOOL

Jesus STD! By you're ranting and raving, one might think you still played in Poco!

Can't you just feel the love in the this room!

PS. Just FYI, but not everyone who plays in Poco requires Hooked on Phonics as much as Fabolous does! Maybe I should retract my comments in the CAT thread that was made about Poco pig farmers...:rolleyes:

Rex

Jul 24, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Coach!

Do I hear some bitterness in your voice ! Maybe because you guys are in the # 4 spot . I guess you guys don't know what that feels like !

Cheers
Rex;)

rexthinkscoachisgettingalittlefrustrated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0