Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL Division 2] Results & Banter - September 04'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Soccer Mom said:
you're a tool dude. first off you're not gonna finish undefeated. second, no one gives a shite what you think. now go back to raping your little brother faggot.
You can piss-take all you want but that was totally over the top. It's not even close to being funny.

Grab a fcuking brain and think before you post. If you have a problem with that, please let me know now and we can solve it from this end permanently.

This is your only and last warning.

~Regs.

Canada Ger

Dec 9, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
canuckboy said:
do you actually think that when we come across the bridge to slutland that we bring our wives/girlfriends? I just call up your mom, she calls up her filthy friends and we have a gangbang :bronco:
Im not so sure that you leave your wife or girlfriend at home so that you can party with the girls of surrey, I think it may have more to do with the fact that you can't bear the embarassment of being seen in public with them, or them with you.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I hate to pull a regs or "THE ROB" but talking about wifes and girlfriends can only last so long you guys have been talking about it for 2 pages of messages thats just pathetic. I mean saint jr comment funny, everybody else just kept taking it that one step too far now we have taken about 14 steps, thats a long walk from funny in my book. I am going to refer back to a comment about the ND titans they have been missing a few key players in both there games they will not finish anywhere near the bottom of the table we are saving that for white rock... ZING. Going to have to go out and watch the rippers on saturday on that beautiful turf field. Saint jr I hear you were a goaltender in Europe in div 3 I thought you were joking about playing in net. Now I get to score on a hasbin, or wait div 3 a never was...zing. when you got it you got it.

Canada Ger

Dec 9, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
bulljive said:
Saint jr I hear you were a goaltender in Europe in div 3 I thought you were joking about playing in net. Now I get to score on a hasbin, or wait div 3 a never was...zing. when you got it you got it.
may want to get your facts straight before you start trying to take the piss out of people!!!!! seems like I am taking a page out of dopey and bulljives lovers handbook by sticking up for others but you really have no idea about what you are talking about.

Soccer Mom

Nov 30, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Canada Ger said:
Im not so sure that you leave your wife or girlfriend at home so that you can party with the girls of surrey, I think it may have more to do with the fact that you can't bear the embarassment of being seen in public with them, or them with you.

:eek: :eek: :eek:

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
bulljive said:
I hate to pull a regs or "THE ROB" but talking about wifes and girlfriends can only last so long you guys have been talking about it for 2 pages of messages thats just pathetic. I mean saint jr comment funny, everybody else just kept taking it that one step too far now we have taken about 14 steps, thats a long walk from funny in my book. I am going to refer back to a comment about the ND titans they have been missing a few key players in both there games they will not finish anywhere near the bottom of the table we are saving that for white rock... ZING. Going to have to go out and watch the rippers on saturday on that beautiful turf field. Saint jr I hear you were a goaltender in Europe in div 3 I thought you were joking about playing in net. Now I get to score on a hasbin, or wait div 3 a never was...zing. when you got it you got it.
Good call, bulljive. That bus stops here and now. Thanks for the info on the Titans, incidentally...White Rock is as close to the bottom as we're going to be, and you should be aware of our footsteps as we make our way up the table. It's a long season, and many matches left to be played. Oh, and bulljive, where's the glory in scoring on a has-been?....ZING.

saint jr

Oct 24, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
bulljive said:

firstly bulljive i was a goalKEEPER not goalTENDER, secondly i never played div 3. you can still try and score on this has been though if i play in goal that game.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't quite understand this whole format thing....does the two teams in every division go up or just one?? And why would they want to water down the div 1 league with more teams?

I think they should have 6 teams at the end of the season go into a group and everyone play each other once who ever has the two best records at the end should get the privledge to move up.

saint jr

Oct 24, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
bulljive do you dream about me on this site, cause i can't remember making a joke about anyone's mum or girlfriend to get all that started.

rippers 3 aldergrove 0
i'll hopefully help the team out this weekend and score a goal that way i'll send bulljive home with more things to dream about

Soccer Mom

Nov 30, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Canada Ger said:
now thats a true soccer mom.......mouth open, cheeks filled.

damn straight!

Shaven said:
Good call, bulljive. That bus stops here and now. Thanks for the info on the Titans, incidentally...White Rock is as close to the bottom as we're going to be, and you should be aware of our footsteps as we make our way up the table. It's a long season, and many matches left to be played. Oh, and bulljive, where's the glory in scoring on a has-been?....ZING.

i'd be surprised if white rock finishes in the top half 2A, sorry to say shaven.

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Soccer Mom said:
damn straight!

i'd be surprised if white rock finishes in the top half 2A, sorry to say shaven.
No need to apologise Mom; you're completely entitled to your opinion...even though it is wrong ;) Hope you like surprises then... :cool:

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Franchise said:
I don't quite understand this whole format thing....does the two teams in every division go up or just one?? And why would they want to water down the div 1 league with more teams?

I think they should have 6 teams at the end of the season go into a group and everyone play each other once who ever has the two best records at the end should get the privledge to move up.
As far as I know Franchise, FVSL brass hasn't quite figured out what the promotion/relegation scheme will be yet. If anyone is more in the know than I, please jump in and clear this up for us all. Your playoff format is an interesting idea, but if this whole scheme was figured out right off the hop rather than this Mickey Mouse way of plodding along and making it up as we go we'd have no need for any suggestions. Promotion/Relegation works fine in the EPL, and other leagues: Bottom 2/3 go down, top 2/3 in the lower division go up. The way this thing is set up, then we should have (theoretically) each of the division winners (A,B,C) promoted, and the bottom 3 in Div. 1 relegated into the vacated Div. 2 spots for next season. Not a perfect system, or a particularly fair one, but at least under the current alignment it would be simple and make sense. Thoughts?

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
That is what I would do. Or take the top three points wise and dfinitely promote the top two and have the third place team playoff against the 8th place team in Div. 1.

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
TheRob said:
That is what I would do. Or take the top three points wise and dfinitely promote the top two and have the third place team playoff against the 8th place team in Div. 1.
Interesting addition to my idea, but there's something about the whole playoff format that just doesn't sit right with me. It's just so....North American. There's always a second chance built in, so that some team is given every chance to qualify either way. Maybe it's just me, but you either play well/poor enough to qualify/disqualify, or you don't make the grade. Simplicity is the most logical way to go. That said, good points TRob.

Canada Ger

Dec 9, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
why not have the top 2 form each group and the best two 3rd place finishers. that way there would be 8 teams.....perfect for a quarter final set-up. seed the 8 teams and have 1 play 8 and so on. the two teams that reach the finals would get promoted. seems to work for me

Milhouse

Apr 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
There generally isn't the time or field availability to go into all this playoff format crap.

Its tougher to win the division than get hot in a playoff. Reward teams for winning the division.

Based on the teams that have come up from Div 2 it should be a playoff. Home and home. If the best div 2 team can't beat the worst div 1 team in a home and home, how can they possibly expect to compete against the other 9 teams that are stronger in the div 1. Not to mention a team coming down from Premier.

bonesbrigade

Oct 9, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I may be new to ttp and the league, but it seems the best solution to all our problems is for the fvsl to get their shite together, expand back into 4 or 5 divisions and get teams into pools where they really belong and in which they will face rather equal competition on a weekly basis.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jack Daniels said:
Just thought I'd let you all know that the Rippers home field this year is all turf out of Cloverdale athletic park. I'ts like were spoiled, last year at North Surrey in the winter was an absolute bog. But it comes at a high price for the other teams, were working on getting a nice heated locker room where the Rippers can take your wives and girlfriends in for a nice hot shower on cold rainy days, mabye even a little panty remover, as a shower bottle, followed up by a surrey stunner and a dirty sanchez and back in the car for a nice ride home with you ( the losers ).

Well as it turns out saint jr it wasn't you who made the initial humurous comment. Although even if i did dream of you how would i ever get a chance with canada ger already being so far about your ass. Looks like injury prone NDFC are back at it again both our starting center D will be out with injury this weekend. No worries though we are playing white rock

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0