Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL Division 2] Results & Banter - September 04'

Status
Not open for further replies.

curious

Sep 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
of course we have .as you know we will be one year older,slower,
fatter,but we will still be as ready as usual "heads up son "or it will be a long afternoon (if we are not napping)

Scoop Dawg

Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
curious

you guys get any better up front this year?
last year the only thing offensive about you guys was your smell!

the dog

Oct 14, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Saint Jr. where's your team spirit what comes first your lousy job or your team of brothers. good luck sunday you boys are gonna do alright this year and don't worry langley will take care of the blackshite's for ya

Sheep

Nov 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Look out for the GEU Tigers this year. We are one year older and one step above our talent from last year. After 4 months of intensive training we have never been in better shape phisically and talent wise. With the addition of a couple of new signings we should have no problem winning the league. I guess its a good thing that there are 3 sides in div 2 this year as now there will be three div 2 champs instead of just us if there was only one big div like last year.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
yes tigers beat us ndfc 3-1. we did play all 22 of our players for atleast 40 minutes each on the other hand being that it was only exibition. but needless to say we deserved to lose because we played like shite and got outworked. no worries though because we have the most talent around. we are injury plagued as usual and need to work on teamwork. whats with all this respect for the wolves unless they got a whole new team winning the division give me a break.

redwoods

Oct 1, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
curious said:
hey sheeeep so far tigers,hurricanes and clones are winning two b this year what about poco city?

Well...Poco City United started the season today with a 2-1 win over a Abby team. Not a great game by either side but seeing that it is the first game of the season and we will take the win and move on to week #2.

Soccer Mom

Nov 30, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
walked over those peons from north delta (titans) 2-1. should've been 2-0 after the ref gave them a PK on a shite ass call, the guy wasn't even in the box.

on a side note, our ref didn't even show up, we had to ask the ref from the game before us to ref ours.

wolfman

Nov 12, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Wolves won their season opener 3-2. A nice goal by moi i must say to open the scoring... Looks like the Black Knights are going for a 0-20 record!

saint jr

Oct 24, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
the rippers with a fine win yesterday, abbotsford failed to show up. guess they were just too scared to face us. :wa:

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
bulljive said:
yes tigers beat us ndfc 3-1. we did play all 22 of our players for atleast 40 minutes each on the other hand being that it was only exibition. but needless to say we deserved to lose because we played like shite and got outworked. no worries though because we have the most talent around. we are injury plagued as usual and need to work on teamwork. whats with all this respect for the wolves unless they got a whole new team winning the division give me a break.

Lets just say there feeling a little BlackKnightish.....if you can pick up the hint....losing to the sheep.....wow, wear was Mr number 10 today?????

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
wolfman said:
The Wolves won their season opener 3-2. A nice goal by moi i must say to open the scoring... Looks like the Black Knights are going for a 0-20 record!

This weekend you will get passed in the goal scoring race...watch out The Franchise is coming through.....see ya on Thursday!!!

08star

Feb 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Don't know how you can say that you would win the league if the format was the same considering the hurricanes won the cup last year and we were in div 3. We are also one year older and are out to win the league and cup, anything less would be a bust year for us.
Sheep said:
Look out for the GEU Tigers this year. We are one year older and one step above our talent from last year. After 4 months of intensive training we have never been in better shape phisically and talent wise. With the addition of a couple of new signings we should have no problem winning the league. I guess its a good thing that there are 3 sides in div 2 this year as now there will be three div 2 champs instead of just us if there was only one big div like last year.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
well I do think the hurricanes are going to be the team to beat this year although from what i hear gary is playing for indo. To me no matter who you picked up your team wont be as good without him. secondly, the tigers do lack a ton of skill basically I would not pick up a single one of there players but as a team they play well. league championship on the other hand give me a break. Also, who is franchise and why do you seem to know everything about our team. anyway so we lost an exibition game and may lose a few season games but i still predict promotion. I look forward to our season opener this weekend weather permitting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts