Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL Division 2] Results & Banter - October '04

Status
Not open for further replies.

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Canada Ger said:
Shite the bed?????? bit of an understatement. All credit to WR though. they wanted it more than us. no complaints about the field or the other team cheating just didnt play well enough on the day. Bad call on the pk for WR to win it but we missed enough chances that the pk shouldn't have mattered anyways. Just wasn't to be on the day, WR seem to be coming together though and I can see them taking points off some of the other teams in the division too. Eagleridge next week so we will be out for a bit of redemption.
We missed enough chances also so that the PK shouldn't have mattered ;) ...Good luck in ER on Sunday Ger, you're in for a tough match...your turf will be an advantage though, as the game will be much faster than ER is used to on the muddy bit of shite they call a 'home' pitch. :rolleyes:

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Franchise said:
Does anyone know if Eagle Ridge is a talented team from div 3 or just lucky to win win the first couple of games????

Also do I need to wear gum boots to play on that field????
ERU (not the Hades...they're 2C I believe) is not overly talented, but very well balanced. They have one pretty good striker (#10 I think) who's tall and has an excellent first touch. All their players complement each other well, making it a pretty stout team from keeper on out. Their keeper is decent, on that vein. They won't dazzle you with their talent, but their counter-attack is lethal...that's how they beat us in Week One. We outplayed them, but for 3 counter-attacks we did not handle well and consequently ended up in the back of our net. :mad:
As for the pitch, it was dodgy in Week One, and from what I've read on TTP since it gets worse by the week! Bring those boots, you'll need 'em. :(

Scoop Dawg

Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
What is up with GEU Titans, another really slow start this year.A decent team but
digging a hole that will be very hard to get out of this time with fewer games on the
schedule this year.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
shaven said:
ERU (not the Hades...they're 2C I believe) is not overly talented, but very well balanced. They have one pretty good striker (#10 I think) who's tall and has an excellent first touch. All their players complement each other well, making it a pretty stout team from keeper on out. Their keeper is decent, on that vein. They won't dazzle you with their talent, but their counter-attack is lethal...that's how they beat us in Week One. We outplayed them, but for 3 counter-attacks we did not handle well and consequently ended up in the back of our net. :mad:
As for the pitch, it was dodgy in Week One, and from what I've read on TTP since it gets worse by the week! Bring those boots, you'll need 'em. :(

I am talking about the team in Div 2c......eagle ridge unitied is not good at all...We played them last year....the knights and destoryed from start to finish.....they have some youngs guys but no heart.....

How is the div 3 eagle ridge that moved up?????

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Franchise said:
Yep Tigers beat DMU 3-1 and that was there only win for three weeks.....I don't know what happened but Bulljive was an unhappy man ;)
Franchise...you've got to pay more attention. bulljive plays for NDFC, not DMU. As usual, you've no idea what you're saying... :rolleyes:

Thanks for the update, though. :D

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
shaven said:
Franchise...you've got to pay more attention. bulljive plays for NDFC, not DMU. As usual, you've no idea what you're saying... :rolleyes:

Thanks for the update, though. :D

My bad I know who he plays for .....don't know why i said delta metro though.....he is number 10 the one who scores all there goals.

Is John Lennon still living large on NDFC bulljive???

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
John Lenon is still out in full force. unfortunatly for some who didn't get to experience it he has gotten a hair just and trimmed the burns. He is teaching classes at SFU so i think he needed to clean it up a bit. NDFC vs Abby this weekend not looking forward to the 10a.m start but abby will need any advantage they can get.

G-fence

Sep 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
ABBY vs. NDFC

Should be a good match. Abby is loaded with youth and some very key veterans. Right now abby is 2w 3l. Each loss was only by one goal. I hear they also signed two more players to the roster. One former SUFC premier starter. This should match will send one team in the right direction. NDFC make sure to bring your A game, NO EXCUSES!

canuckboy

Oct 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
**** 2C Poco Athletic 0 Coquitlam Arsenal 2. I can't believe we lost to those punks. I thought eagle ridge had the worst field, not even close, Blue Mountain, which used to be awsome is now a farmers field. Ref was OK, gave me a yellow for complaining about a slide tackle that was from behind and cut my ankle enough to soak my sock with blood. We have lost a few games but that one hurt, missing 3 key players because of stupid Sat. game, couldn't get any flow or posession on the crappy field, and Coq. just played kick and run, kick and run. Brutal game brutal loss.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
NDFC 4-0 over abby went up 4-0 in the first 30 minutes made a whole line change everybody got itleast 35 minutes today. Complete domination

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
bulljive said:
NDFC 4-0 over abby went up 4-0 in the first 30 minutes made a whole line change everybody got itleast 35 minutes today. Complete domination
Wow...didn't see that one coming. Great result bulljive; thought Abby would give you a better run than that. Looks like NDFC's back on track.

jonny

Feb 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
port moody 1 lufc dynamo 1

good clean game, both sides had some good chances and bad miss kicks including an open net on the 6 that went over the net by both sides. even played 1st half, then moody came out strong with a goal 5 min in and took over for the first 25min in the second. lufc countered with some good pressure that didn't pay of until the 90th min. Tough tie for moody to take, but it always is when you give one up that late. by the way one of the best refs so far let play continue with out losing control of the game

redwoods

Oct 1, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
PoCo City United 3 - SFC Stars 0

Nice day for a game today. A few bad stretches but we were too much for the Stars overall. Good games today by multiple players with little Andy Irvine with 2 goals. Well deserved 3 points and now tied atop the Div. with Clones.
On to next week!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0