Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL Division 2] Results & Banter - October '04

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheep

Nov 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hurricanes you'd better use the extra week off to get in some extra practice, from looking at your goals against you need it.

You are right about one thing you will look good in your new kit.

canuckboy

Oct 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Whalley 5 Poco City 2,great field, good ref, again a team we should beat schooled us, completely outworked, oh well

curious

Sep 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Clones 3 Aldergrove 0
beauty day for a game the pitch at aldergrove was in good shape .aldergrove is young and works hard and should do mid pack or better by the end of the year . we were ok today good team effort .very tough match against poco next week

redwoods

Oct 1, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Poco City United 2 Surrey Coyotes 0

Very frantic game with equal chances by both sides. Our goalie made 2 great saves and kept us in enough to put away 2 of our chances and finish off Surrey. On a side note we had to switch parks due to the fact that the posts were locked up at the first pitch and no one had keys. really looking forward to meeting the clones next week and having a good game. See you there curious!!!

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
LUFC 2 - DMU 1

Nice day at the turf today as our guys remain undefeated at home. Too bad we suck on the road.

Game was easily in hand with LUFC up 2-Nil... Questionable foul in the 18 yard box gave DMU a spot shot and they scored the equalizer. Credit to the ref, he was in position but his view was blocked, he made the correct call under the circumstances. Nice to see a skilled and fair referee out today, it helps.

Good clean game from both sides today, except for cheap #17 from the DMU side. Coach did the right thing and sat him after he blew a temper tantrum for getting beaten too the ball (and received a caution from the ref).

Anyhow... Thanksgiving weekend gods whomever you are, THANKS for giving us three points. Now time to eat.. :cool:

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
2C results....WRU 1 - 1 GEU

Great match out at Hammond today. Not a lot of quality scoring chances by either side, perhaps 2-3 each, due to great team play of both possession and defending by each side, as well as stellar goalkeeping. We had the measure of them in the first half, slightly, and were unlucky to not be up by more than 1-0. Credit to GEU for tying the match early in the second half, and then coming at us quite significantly in the last 15 min before time. Credit also to the refereeing, which was a bit quick on the whistle but overall fair and impartial. A few ill-advised tackles by GEU resulted in a couple of well-deserved yellows for the offending players, but otherwise a clean game with a great deal of flow. Overall a good match, and a fitting result in the end. A much improved effort by us this week, after two very disappointing outings the past two Sundays. Bring on the Rippers next week, where we'll go hunting our first 3-pointer of the season!

08star

Feb 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thats some pretty funny shite. 4-0? Are you on crack? I GURANTEE you that we are going to rock you guys, 4-0 lol thats a ****ing joke. Where do you come up with a predictiction like that? Like was there no thought involved at all? I bet your team sucks and you probably suck ass too so you keep talking alll you want because im going to enjoy coming back on here after the game and hear your pathetic excuses for the absolute shitkicking you guys took.
Sheep said:
The last I heard the fields were reserved on Saturdays for kids under 12. But since we are playing the Hurricanes it all makes sence now. Prediction 4 -0 Tigers over Hurricanes.

By the Way The Tigers finally got their shite together tonight winning our first game of the season. Its just what we needed to get us rolling.

Hey Soccer Biach I think you got your medication mixed up, Its the little red pill in the morning and the blue pill at night. L O S E R .

08star

Feb 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Shut the hell up you LOSER! Dont you think you went a lil overboard lol with this whole thing? Hurricane power just mentioned a new set of jerseys, he didnt slap you in the face lol. Anyways we're looking foward to playing this weekend so we can beat the shite out of our opponent and shut all you guys up.
Shaven said:
To all the Hurricanes on this forum: The fact that you have shiny new uniforms is great, its just not something the rest of us particularly care about. How you look on the field does little to nothing for your on-field performance, and the fact that you're touting the 'new' look here and making the special effort to shamelessly plug your new sponsor, which incidentally happens to be a chicken franchise of all things, is just bloody egotistical and will surely bring more ridicule and unwanted attention to your squad. Given what the Hurricanes have endured in the past two weeks, I must question the timing and judgement of this boast. No one really cares what you look like on the pitch, only how you play on it. Give your collective heads a shake, boys.

Soccer Mom

Nov 30, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Soccer Mom said:
i'm thinking the royals over ND FC 2-1 this weekend. it'll be close, having our top scorer back would help, he's not sure if he's gonna play yet.

can i get someone to check that? :eek: SERVED BITCHES.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
royals 2-1 over ndfc we were missing 5 starters and 8 players and still totally dominated. they got a tuff team and thats what won them the game alittle defensive grit and then a big bomb down the field. NDFC need to start asking themselves some questions

Royals FC

Oct 11, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
bulljive said:
royals 2-1 over ndfc we were missing 5 starters and 8 players and still totally dominated. they got a tuff team and thats what won them the game alittle defensive grit and then a big bomb down the field. NDFC need to start asking themselves some questions

Alright buddy, everyone has injuries and everyone is missing players. That's why you guys have 22 players on your roster. NDFC totally dominated the first 10 minutes, I'll give them that. They held a good amount of possession but we easily had twice as many scoring opportunities. Credit to their giant keeper for a strong game. Game was 2-0 Royals when NDFC scored a nice goal with under a minute left. They are a well coached, physical team but beatable.

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Royals FC said:
Alright buddy, everyone has injuries and everyone is missing players. That's why you guys have 22 players on your roster. NDFC totally dominated the first 10 minutes, I'll give them that. They held a good amount of possession but we easily had twice as many scoring opportunities. Credit to their giant keeper for a strong game. Game was 2-0 Royals when NDFC scored a nice goal with under a minute left. They are a well coached, physical team but beatable.

now here comes the truth.....ndfc lost yesterday 2-1 to a team who i think is not very good..they play a very cheep style with late tackles and pulling jerseys all over the place...they dont really string passes together very well and all their d does is boot the ball up the field not to much skill over there but whatever....their left back is a plug hes so bad its not even funny thought he was a tuff guy as well i think he was #18...not to many bright spots on their side but sometimes the shitty teams beat you and thats what happened....they got a breakaway goal and then a pk which i think went off his chest but its a tuff call....the pk was a beauty ill give them that....anyway im off to get surgery so hopefully ill be back in a month or two or maybe not at all.....out

Royals FC

Oct 11, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
dopeashell said:
now here comes the truth.....ndfc lost yesterday 2-1 to a team who i think is not very good..they play a very cheep style with late tackles and pulling jerseys all over the place...they dont really string passes together very well and all their d does is boot the ball up the field not to much skill over there but whatever....their left back is a plug hes so bad its not even funny thought he was a tuff guy as well i think he was #18...not to many bright spots on their side but sometimes the shitty teams beat you and thats what happened....they got a breakaway goal and then a pk which i think went off his chest but its a tuff call....the pk was a beauty ill give them that....anyway im off to get surgery so hopefully ill be back in a month or two or maybe not at all.....out

You're right, we didn't look that good yesterday. Which is why I'm happy that we still came away with the result. The late tackles were coming from both teams, which is to be expected when you have two young, fast teams playing. Pulling jerseys, how about one of our players having his jersey tugged on a breakaway? No call by the way. Whichever way our D plays it worked yesterday, I'm pretty sure you could count the # of scoring opportunities you guys had on one hand. The PK was a result of a hand ball on the goal line which would have been a goal (might have looked like his chest from the sideline). I don't want to take anything away from NDFC, they are a hard-working team that should definitely challenge for promotion this year. But maybe wait until you beat a team before you call them shitty.

Jack Daniels

Jan 18, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rippers 0 Delta Titans 0
I don't really know what to say, delta controlled the ball for three quarters of the game, we were short handed and shitty. I just find it funny when you sign twenty two players and on days where it's pissing rain or freezing cold you get thirteen out,and that's a good number for us on days like that. Our team seems to have issues with that year in and year out. Anyway at least we took a point this weekend. Back to the game I thought delta was ok I think they should finish mid pack, lots of wheels a few decent chances but alot of missed chances as well, as for us no excuses hopefully we will have a better turn out next weekend.

Jack Daniels

Jan 18, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
dopeashell said:
Last year when we played you, you guys play that same style so stop calling out the other teams. I don't think I've ever seen fowards dive in the box more than your team did, just looking for a pk. I want to see a red handed out for diving, now that would be great, and a win is a win doesn't matter how shitty there style is their walking away with the points, hopefully you heal soon because I don't want to get the same reviews when we beat you. (out).

Soccer Mom

Nov 30, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
dopeashell said:

hahaha, you're way off dude. grow some balls and take it like a man, you guys lost, oh wait, you must've been that tool on the sidelines wasting his time trying to get into our minds, get over it. try putting your time into getting better at soccer so you can break the starting lineup fool.

our team didn't play our best, maybe you could argue yours didn't either. possibly each teams play had something to do with the field, but you can't place blame on injuries, happens to every team.

our D played decently, our left back didn't have the greatest game and he knows it. you guys move your mid field up well to overload the D, that was our problem in the back.

lastly, sometimes the better team wins and the shittier team doesn't realize they are the shittier team. suck it up buttercup.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Easy there bud I have never taken A dive in my life and you can ask anyone who has played me or played on my team. The royals had more chances then us so they deserved to win we were trying to push forward all game and our D got caught on a long defensive clear which went over there head and sent a guy on a break away pretty unacceptable actually. We honestly need to start asking question I think its pretty clear we have the most talented team we were missing 5 starters(no excuses) and we still totally controlled the game, but right now we are not the best TEAM in the league or even close to it. If we don't gel soon we are not going anywhere but towards another year of div 2. The Royals forwards gave our D alot of trouble and thats the only reason they were in the game but thats not to worrysome because we were missing 4 defensemen today, but it could be the same story for next week so we need to find the answers cheers to the royals they won and we are playing like shite

Soccer Mom

Nov 30, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
bulljive said:
Easy there bud I have never taken A dive in my life and you can ask anyone who has played me or played on my team. The royals had more chances then us so they deserved to win we were trying to push forward all game and our D got caught on a long defensive clear which went over there head and sent a guy on a break away pretty unacceptable actually. We honestly need to start asking question I think its pretty clear we have the most talented team we were missing 5 starters(no excuses) and we still totally controlled the game, but right now we are not the best TEAM in the league or even close to it. If we don't gel soon we are not going anywhere but towards another year of div 2. The Royals forwards gave our D alot of trouble and thats the only reason they were in the game but thats not to worrysome because we were missing 4 defensemen today, but it could be the same story for next week so we need to find the answers cheers to the royals they won and we are playing like shite

well put bulljive, and as far as diving goes, i didn't see any during our game from either team, hard fought by both teams.

kokanee

Sep 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Shaven said:
beware of the 'chicken' team :eek:

The Chicken Team :D

You guys must have realized that you would get some criticism(sp) about your sponsor. This is TTP, why dont you guys take it like chickens :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0