Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL Division 2] Pre-Season Banter ~ Aug. '05

Status
Not open for further replies.

the manager

Sep 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
suburbanator said:
You mean Seven-a-side Champions of the shite division.

We won the real one, where they put all the Good D2 teams, D1 teams and Cat Teams. I don't know who you played but it must have been a joke.

So fcuk off.

does that mean you're with the SUFC Stars, or did they win the previous year? Curious as I am making the switch from the English Premiership, uh....I mean VMSL to the FVSL this year. :D . Possibly with the stars...

managerwhocantwaittodistributeinzinedanianfashion... :D

hoodrat

Mar 10, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
The titans as a CAT team?
I do agree that would be a good step for the club but those guys dont even show for practice. Maybe if they started to, and NDFC acually worked as a club and not just 4 single teams, NDFC would have top teams in each league for years to come. I hope that if the titans move to cat they do well and i hope that friendy matches between all the teams can take place to make everone a better player. SPEAKING of players, OH shite did i forget that there are 5 teams? fcuk that, the players are a bunch o wankers and if they dont pull it together i know that the other NDFC teams would love to share the 3 players on that team that have heart. No one knows if they have a team because you cant play soccer without any balls.

As for DFC, I have been told that they pricked up some new dicks i hope they have some skill and i hope that they end up in same pool as the delta teams so that they so that they can be bent over as they D.F.C. (Do For C.ock)

top team this year?
the titans of delta if they dont go to cat but if they do
then i suppose PM lions or the better of the Eagle Ridge teams

good luck delta

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
hoodrat said:
top team this year?
the titans of delta if they dont go to cat but if they do
then i suppose PM lions or the better of the Eagle Ridge teams

good luck delta
i think you may have been on your bike for too long, and have missed some fairly important happenings. without russ and T for at least this whole season it'll be a lot tougher road for that group this year regardless of the two pick-ups(i know of) they've made. very big shoes to fill!! i too hope they do well though........just not as good as us, unless they draw a different side.
on another note, are the rumours true that your moving to scotch-land???? played w/you guys against pau sunday and your old team looked good. picked up a center back thats pretty dope and a few other key signings. should do well this year. good to hear from you again hoody.hope all is well.

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
the manager said:
does that mean you're with the SUFC Stars, or did they win the previous year?
:D

LUFC Dynamo and I am referring to the 04/05 season. We beat PAU Cat in the Final.

Good Luck with your move from the big league.

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
walls...yea i herd that the new center back is pretty dope which make my return a little woozie as im gonna be riding the pizine for a bit i guess but whatever,,,,4-2 huh thats not to bad considering that they won the cup last year in premier....hoodrat still out there huh?dope guy hope things are panning out for you....looks like we'll have to become outside backs when we are both back as we all know that we have a superstud centerback alread and now with this new dude im out for the wings....walls..when does this Bull sh*t league start...let me know bud keep me posted...Albert f*cking sucks huge...out

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
We played the Dewdney Celtics tonight and lost 5-1. I think that we will follow the SFC Bullets lead and have a vote to stay in Div. 3. We will probably finish dead last in Div. 2.

JTL

hoodrat

Mar 10, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
walls, the ride was perhaps too long, made it too peterborough ont. and i am stuck ere in south ontario waiting for the go ahead to get me plad skirt and drink plenty of booze. new sweeper eh dope!? i guess we will both be compeating for that outside left in a few years, maybe they will put you in mid and i will be the back like the old days. or maybe to much haggus will make me fat and scottish, anyhoo forgot russ and T were out, that does make a big differance. alberta does suck ,F.Y.I. dont go to Brooks, red neck town if i ever saw one.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Werd.

Anyone know when the new schedule comes out, and the group alignments?

Keep it reel homies. L8r.

the manager

Sep 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude said:
Werd.

Anyone know when the new schedule comes out, and the group alignments?

Keep it reel homies. L8r.

I think the schedule comes out next week...that's what I heard from the guy who runs the team I have yet to show up to practice for:eek:

I was out playing at Mcleod oval last night with the over 35 all balcks and we played a little scrimmage against div 2 LUFC Dynamo. not much to say other than it gave us a good opportunity to play the possesion game and move the ball quite freely at times. to their credit, they had a coupple of good players who challenged for goals barley missing. final result, 1-1. good run...

managerwhoistooyoungtoplayover35sandwillplayforhteSFCstarsthisyear :eek:

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think I need to start a ND thread for all the club banter going on here :rolleyes: . Hmm, not a bad idea, actually...

Hoodrat, best of luck in Scotland lad. We'll do our best to keep the outsides solid this season in your absence. ;)

JTL, why the defeatest attitude? Its a pre-season contest you lost, big deal. Why not challenge yourselves and take on Div. 2? FYI, Celtic are perennially a strong club year after year, so I wouldn't beat yourselves up over losing to them. Your goal, if you're interested in improving as a team, should be to play against stronger competition and guage where you're at. IMO you should take the Div. 2 spot, and not jam out to Div. 3. The level of play is better in Div. 2, and if you push yourselves you'll stay up at the end of the season, and know where to improve for the following season.

From what I see on the FVSL website, it will likely be next week before they get the divisional alignment and schedules up. Apparently they haven't got all the info they need. Unreal. :(

~Shaven

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well, Shaven, you certainly lobbed that ball up nice and high for Dude to hit didn't you? Try and keep this between you and I, but I'm thinking JTL was taking the piss.

The nerve of some people around Take the Piss.com, eh?

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
shaven said:
I think I need to start a ND thread for all the club banter going on here :rolleyes: . Hmm, not a bad idea, actually...

Hoodrat, best of luck in Scotland lad. We'll do our best to keep the outsides solid this season in your absence. ;)
~Shaven
we'll????? are you talking about the outsides of the pitch :D . just kiddin bud. welcome to ND.
where were you last sunday??
your favorite wetback~

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jack The Lad said:
We played the Dewdney Celtics tonight and lost 5-1. I think that we will follow the SFC Bullets lead and have a vote to stay in Div. 3. We will probably finish dead last in Div. 2.

JTL
play possum too long and you might just end up like one......roadkill.
your only able to fool the moderators with your bullshite posts ;) !!!

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I must say that I am a little surprised at all the chatter that is going on here. Very active,could be quite amusing. :D

I am not sure how to take JTLs postings but maybe the team just needs to take their best player and give him a jersey that matches the rest of the team?

Celtic should be a decent team this year but I don't have much to compare them too. I see that some x-Poco players have signed, should be very chirpy in here this year. I see that someone earlier said that they are strong EVERY year, if this is the case then they are much stronger this year. They look pretty solid going forward and defending, not sure which aspect will be better.

The only real concern appears to be coaching.

See ya on the pitch.

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
your only able to fool the moderators with your bullshite posts !!!...Well, Shaven, you certainly lobbed that ball up nice and high for Dude to hit didn't you? Try and keep this between you and I, but I'm thinking JTL was taking the piss...we'll????? are you talking about the outsides of the pitch

Ah, it just wouldn't be the dawn of a new season without the Shaven bashing *sniffs the air*...I love the smell of TTP in the morning!! :D

~Shaven

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
walls said:
welcome to ND...where were you last sunday??
your favorite wetback~

I had to work at night, so with the rescheduled kickoff I couldn't make it out...even still, I wouldn't have run as I'm healing a slight hamstring pull and am not running until the season starts.

~Shaven

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
bored, the thing with DFC is that they have a good club system that they've built over many years, and use effectively. To the best of my knowledge, they work to strengthen the club from the top down season after season, from Premier to U-21. That's why all their teams in all divisions are competitive each and every year. They're not all world-beaters, but they are always mid-pack or higher from what I see. Its the mark of a solid club system, one that should be looked at as a blueprint of how clubs should operate...don't you agree walls? ;)

~Shaven

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
bored said:
The only real concern appears to be coaching.

See ya on the pitch.

You're not kidding.
Heard they got some average pickups in the off season that may help, but possibly, hinder them this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0