Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL Division 2] Pre-Season Banter ~ Aug. '05

Status
Not open for further replies.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I find it quite amusing that all of a sudden people who bashed div 2 are playing in it and the rest of you are posting in div 2 threads. My bet is even with the premier players langley doesn't get promoted.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
That's it, isn't it RF? You and your jinxing. I think you can pretty much count out DFC and our LUFC "Athletics" :rolleyes: for any promotion aspirations. Demotion to div. 3, maybe, but you've sealed it for us now. Bag of dicks indeed...one gargantuan, balding bag of dicks.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bulljive, let's get something clear. Speaking for myself, but probably with others on the squad who'd agree are in the same boat, if we were Premier players, we'd be playing Premier.

Maybe we should change our name to the LUFC Castaways...

curious

Sep 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
let me see "dude" "utah' 'knvb" "ranger" this can't be a div 2 thread

and yes sub 4 options although 7 options is more realistic

div 2 will be div 2 and yes i would like the "athletics" in my grouping
(is that a train i hear)

Bluenose

Nov 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
LSD said:
The Titans may go to CAT? That would be a surprise, but I think it would be a big step forward for our club to finally have an actual CAT team. Have you heard anything about this Bluenose?

As far as I know we will be playing Div 2 this year. I do not think it would be a good move for us just due to a lack of dedication on our part though it would be good to have an actual team in place, as you stated. I would not object to playing on such a team as a call up. A chance to play with premier players and against them would greatly enhance our team's skill and talent. But I would not bet on it as it has not been mentioned to any of us.

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
We have been trying to line up a few exhibition games and have managed to secure a few but many Premier and Cat teams are turning us down as they don't want to lose to a Div. 2 team as it would be too deflating and not good for team morale. I don't understand as I think we will be a middle of the table Div. 2 team with so much talent in the Division. I am not sure if we even belong here.

Dewdney Coachmen (formerly Rovers)

JTL

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jack The Lad said:
We got hammered 4-1 by an over 35 team tonight. We are slow, lazy and unfit. We'll be lucky to stay in Div. 2.

JTL
Something tells me Jack is full of $H!T

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I got that impression after his last comment about not even belonging here. Getting a little cocky right off the get go but I guess a second place finish in div 3 will do that for a team.

LittleKeeper

Nov 14, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Hey Hey, the little keep is back. Been reading the psost and WOW, has there been a lot of sh*t talked, but I guess that is always the case. To clear something up, the talk about us(ND Titans) going to CAT was generated by me. I was given a serious invatation to play pemier this year after playing well in about 6 games last year at that level and was trying bring our whole team up to CAT so I could play for both. But, it looks like now, that the Lions are getting a top quality goaltender (Was the starter for Douglas College in their first run to the Nationals, when they lost in a shoot-out in the final) so it looks like I'll be playing in Div. 2. We've picked up a few guys, but no major signings. Good to see our sweeper is back from his small knee operations and is raring to go. Too bad we won't have Russ for the year, but we picked up a young, fast hardworker who might be able to almost fill his shoes. We will see how it goes, looks like there might be a little more participation and commitment this year, but who knows? Can't wait for the season to start.

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
bulljive said:
I got that impression after his last comment about not even belonging here. Getting a little cocky right off the get go but I guess a second place finish in div 3 will do that for a team.

Please enlighten me bullshize, I said that we are not very good and that we got hammered on Sun. night. How is this being cocky. Pull your head out of your ass.

JTL

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jack The Lad said:
Please enlighten me bullshize, I said that we are not very good and that we got hammered on Sun. night. How is this being cocky. Pull your head out of your ass.

JTL

They just don't understand that you aren't taking the piss so to speak :rolleyes:

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Exhib - LUFC Dynamo D2 vs. LUFC Wolves U21....

We lost another exhib match, 2-1 to our U21 Squad. It was a very disorganized game with neither team seeming to create any flow but the U21's definately created more chances. I think we tested their keeper once.

We are definately not looking sharp at this stage and I hope we can get it together before the season begins.

uggg :confused:

STASHER

Apr 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
ATTENTION ALL DIV 2 TEAMS

It is with deepest regrets that I have to inform you that the WWE, sorry I mean the SFC BULLETS have declined the FVSL request to promote us to Div.2, after an intense 5 minute meeting it was voted on that we would stay in the Div. 3. On behalf of the FVSL Seven-a-side Champs I would like to wish everyone A fun and healthy 05/06 Season.
ps. If at first you don't succeed lower you standards!!!!

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
STASHER said:
ATTENTION ALL DIV 2 TEAMS

On behalf of the FVSL Seven-a-side Champs I would like to wish everyone A fun and healthy 05/06 Season.!!!!

You mean Seven-a-side Champions of the shite division.

We won the real one, where they put all the Good D2 teams, D1 teams and Cat Teams. I don't know who you played but it must have been a joke.

So fcuk off.

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
too bad, it would've been a pleasure to hand your asses to you in a REAL match........ i think you guys made the right call though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0