Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 FVSL Division 2 - 2003/2004

Status
Not open for further replies.

filling the net

Not Bright
Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Nope

TheRob said:
Maybe next year when there isn't 37 teams in the division. Of course, you could become a Premium Member and start a poll yourself.

Actually there is only 19 teams left Britanna dropped out and now there is a bye for us on super bowl weekend!!

Hey only 1 point behind the LUFV Clones and a game in hand first place seems only fitting for the Blackknights.

:wa:

filling the net

Not Bright
Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
hey Bulljive

I 'll see you this weekend , hopefully your strong play in the mid-field will sparkle. Tell your goalie to work on using that 6'7'' frame and actually get down to get a ball, I don't want to be filling the net all game ;)

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: hey Bulljive

filling the net said:
I 'll see you this weekend , hopefully your strong play in the mid-field will sparkle. Tell your goalie to work on using that 6'7'' frame and actually get down to get a ball, I don't want to be filling the net all game ;)

Well, I would talk shite but we have a depleated line up so I don't imagine we have a hope of winning. I am sure i will still dominate though don't worry.

filling the net

Not Bright
Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

bulljive said:
Well, I would talk shite but we have a depleated line up so I don't imagine we have a hope of winning. I am sure i will still dominate though don't worry.

Great don't care if you had your whole line-up, this team is going straight to the top and not looking back, Good luck on sunday

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

filling the net said:
Great don't care if you had your whole line-up, this team is going straight to the top and not looking back, Good luck on sunday

Filling the Net, I feel your team is going into this game thinking they already won, and I smell a victory for NDFC. I know this goes back on what i said but hey i got confidence in the squad. See you Sunday although i guess i won't know who you are since you hide behind the name.

filling the net

Not Bright
Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

bulljive said:
Filling the Net, I feel your team is going into this game thinking they already won, and I smell a victory for NDFC. I know this goes back on what i said but hey i got confidence in the squad. See you Sunday although i guess i won't know who you are since you hide behind the name.

Great your a little bald man playing center mid, hard to find who you are!!

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Blacknights definitly have a talented team. I would have to say they are the best team in the league whether they finish on top or not. I would say they probably outplayed us today but we had better scoring chances. So a 1-1 scoreline was deserved.

Sheep

Nov 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

filling the net said:
Actually there is only 19 teams left Britanna dropped out and now there is a bye for us on super bowl weekend!!

Hey only 1 point behind the LUFV Clones and a game in hand first place seems only fitting for the Blackknights.

:wa:

Dont count out the Tigers. We will be making a run for top spot now that we are all rested up from the break. Tigers will go undefeated the rest of the way and finish first with Black Knights finishing a close second.

Canada Ger

Dec 9, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
What a weekend it was in Division 2.
The Rippers capatalized on all, well most of our chances and survived a pummelling from the Delta Players to come out with a 5-3 win. But even better than that was on Sunday. After a hard nights drinking I had the pleasure of taking in the second half of the "Blackshites" game against Delta FC. Oh how the mighty have fallen. If those wankers could block out the crowd one of their little superstars would be one yellow card less. Its just too easy with you Blackdykes. No more trash talking until you are able to back it up lads. First place is seeming farther and farther away now isnt it?

Oh and nice goal you scored today too GEU!!!!! Highlight reel material.

Team Canada

Mar 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yeah I won't lie to you, Players shite the bed bigtime. Had it not been for the 1st fifteen minutes, it would have been a hell of a game. Hats off to the brit the Rippers have running up front though, he seems to be what's keeping your team up there. I think we played pretty well considering all the christmas fat we had going on, just too bad it came about 80 minutes too late into the game.

Anyone know what's happening with the standings with Britannia folding and all?

Jack Daniels

Jan 18, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
bulljive said:
Blacknights definitly have a talented team. I would have to say they are the best team in the league whether they finish on top or not. I would say they probably outplayed us today but we had better scoring chances. So a 1-1 scoreline was deserved.
First and foremost get your lips off their asses, the blacknights are not the best team in this league. It's true they could finish first with some luck, but that's a long road ahead. What have they really accomplished this year, five goals against peace arch or mabye nine goals against the coyotes. Those teams are at the bottom of the league, and that was the begining of the season. Four out of the top eight teams have either beat or not played the knights yet, and the other games were decided by one goal. Everyone has been listening to this dumbass " filling the net " and his stupid posts, I watched your game on sunday and their only goal was off someone's back. Good luck " boys " ( not men ) it should be an interesting finish.

Jack Daniels

Jan 18, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Team Canada said:
Yeah I won't lie to you, Players shite the bed bigtime. Had it not been for the 1st fifteen minutes, it would have been a hell of a game. Hats off to the brit the Rippers have running up front though, he seems to be what's keeping your team up there. I think we played pretty well considering all the christmas fat we had going on, just too bad it came about 80 minutes too late into the game.

Anyone know what's happening with the standings with Britannia folding and all?
Hats off to the " brit " we have running up front because he is probably the best foward in the division, but he isn't what's keeping this team up there. We have alot of talanted players on this team, and alot of never will be drunks, it's just that we mix well, and we have fun. I just want to know why after the second or third goal against you guys would'nt play a man back, because it could have been a great game, you definitly outplayed us in the second half, and I enjoyed playing on your field it's great. Good luck guys!

LucVanLierde

Not Bright
Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Presently tied for first, most goals for, least against. "cack spaniels", u must of been one of the fat ugly bastards on the sideline sportin a big white cane in one hand and a big mac in the other. take those thick black shades off, take your dick out of that labradors ass and show some respect to the best team in the league. we have all seen u play..wow..good luck makin top 10.

filling the net

Not Bright
Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jack Daniels said:
Hats off to the " brit " we have running up front because he is probably the best foward in the division, but he isn't what's keeping this team up there. We have alot of talanted players on this team, and alot of never will be drunks, it's just that we mix well, and we have fun. I just want to know why after the second or third goal against you guys would'nt play a man back, because it could have been a great game, you definitly outplayed us in the second half, and I enjoyed playing on your field it's great. Good luck guys!

Your forward is your only good player, your team is shite and we will prove there shite in the presidents cup; you know it I know, sheep knows and now bulljive knows it, we are without a doubt the best team in the league, there are some weekends were everything doesn't go your way, take playing you guys for example, we outplayed and flat out kicked your ass all game long but two nice bounces let your one decent player pop in two quick goals. Has any team scored more then 2 goals on us ......NO! We were unforunate this weekend, we played like garbage and probabley should of won on our play alone but a nice free kick by number 5 (JOHN LENNON) tied the game with under a minute to go! Take your head out of your ass Jack cause even MAN U can lose to a team like Wolverstine once in a while!!

filling the net

Not Bright
Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Sheep said:
Dont count out the Tigers. We will be making a run for top spot now that we are all rested up from the break. Tigers will go undefeated the rest of the way and finish first with Black Knights finishing a close second.

Is this the joke of the day....? You don't get 7 points for a win do ya, lets talk about another GEU team that actually has a chance the TITANS..you know the wons that are ahead of you. Have some more of what Jack Daniels is drinking, I'll give you 6 place maybe....

But you know what that good for you guys, most of them don't want to move up and you guys can make a run for the Pres Cup see ya in the finals.

wolfman

Nov 12, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hello Boys!! Back on here for the first time this year!!

Did everyone have a good break?? flipping long wasnt it!!

Come on sheep ~ do you honestly think you guys can make a run for top spot?? too funny...

I cant belive we lost yesterday against whalley united...are they shite or what....we must have ****ed up fifteen scoring opportunities and let in three crap god help me between the legs blackshiite off the back crap goals!!

AHP or whatever that field is called is a complete mud bog!!

Might not be on here the rest of the week...baby girl is coming see you on sunday FTN!!

Jack Daniels

Jan 18, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
LucVanLierde said:
Presently tied for first, most goals for, least against. "cack spaniels", u must of been one of the fat ugly bastards on the sideline sportin a big white cane in one hand and a big mac in the other. take those thick black shades off, take your dick out of that labradors ass and show some respect to the best team in the league. we have all seen u play..wow..good luck makin top 10.
Bravo! Bravo! I loved the speech. You must have been the hot head that got the yellow with that loud mouth of yours. What's the matter baby, can't take a little banter from the sidelines. You know there is a small part of me that wants your team to finish first, because that way you can move to div 1 and get your asses handed to you on a platter next year. Also the rest of us in div 2 won't have to endure your whinning anymore. " LOOK AT US " " LOOK AT US " " WERE THE BEST AND THERE'S NEVER BEEN BETTER". One more quick comment I didn't know your mom's name was labrador.

filling the net

Not Bright
Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jack Daniels said:
Bravo! Bravo! I loved the speech. You must have been the hot head that got the yellow with that loud mouth of yours. What's the matter baby, can't take a little banter from the sidelines. You know there is a small part of me that wants your team to finish first, because that way you can move to div 1 and get your asses handed to you on a platter next year. Also the rest of us in div 2 won't have to endure your whinning anymore. " LOOK AT US " " LOOK AT US " " WERE THE BEST AND THERE'S NEVER BEEN BETTER". One more quick comment I didn't know your mom's name was labrador.

Actually he crossed in the first goal, and if I was mistaken one of the best players on the field, unless your number 7 you have nothing to say but how shitty you are, #7 is solid defenseman and credits your team nicely he alone is the only reason why more goals didn't go in. It's not that we think were the best, it's that no team yet has proven they have 11 better guys on the field then we do, div 1 is a whole different class then div2, the jump is huge but being there before shows you what it takes, being a top div1 team , probabley not realistic right away but besides port moody we have the youngest team in the league and in a few years we'll be fighting for top spot in div 1 too.

Just clued in, you play for the rippers a team no where close in the standings, my bad for assuming you played for delta fc. hey speaking of losses i noticed you guys have losed to three bottom teams in the league.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Time running out for the Knights. The problem you now face is that the Clones have that all-important game in hand on you. Besides you guys, it appears they have yet to play the PM Lions, Eagleridge, Tigers, and Players...all potentially tight games.

Who do the Knights have left to play?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0