Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 FVSL Division 2 2002/2003

Who will win the FVSL's Second Division?

• Aldergrove United

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Golden Ears United Tigers

Votes: 10 19.2%
  • Peace Arch United

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Langley United FC "B"

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Surrey FC Royals

Votes: 9 17.3%
  • Poco City Hotspur

Votes: 6 11.5%
  • Surrey Coyotes

Votes: 4 7.7%
  • North Delta Players

Votes: 4 7.7%
  • Poco City Fury

Votes: 3 5.8%
  • SUFC

Votes: 11 21.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Argyle

Feb 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
PAU vs. Hotspurs

Is there anybody out there from PAU? Is the game still on for Sunday or has it been postponed. We have not heard from anybody, and cannot get a hold of your coach.

Thanks.

XXX

Sep 21, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
PAU vs 'Spurs

Hi Argyle,

Our game against the 'Spurs is cancelled this weekend. We'll have to make-up this game at the end of the season.

Argyle

Feb 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: PAU vs 'Spurs

Originally posted by XXX
Our game against the 'Spurs is cancelled this weekend.

Dravenisana$$clown

Thanks XXX. Mr. Fuge still has not returned any calls yet, and the game is still showing on the fraser valley site. We look forward to seeing you guys at the end of the season.

Merry Christmas ( Happy Holidays to all you politicaly correct mother fcukers ) to all, and to all...GET PISSED!!!

Argyle

Feb 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: PAU - POCO

Originally posted by Big T
What was the score in the game ?

The game was called off. PAU could not field a team, and will be played at the end of the season.

Argyle

Feb 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Back again

Well, here we go again. The season resumes next weekend, so lets get the predictions going for the end of the season. Will someone takeover top spot? Will GEU win anymore games? Will Argyle get the jizz out of his eye to return this season?

ps. In case you didn't hear, the Fury lost on friday night to Au Razors team 8-2. I have heard that they picked up injuries to 2 key players.

What will the this mean in the race for the top?????????????
The Tigers get the chance this weekend...

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Argyle

Originally posted by AU Razor
It was 9 to 2 for the Razorbacks & they had 4 guys that got injured.

AURazor,
How was the reffing? Any good?

Surely you guys could have scored more goals than that!

Argyle

Feb 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Argyle

Originally posted by AU Razor
It was 9 to 2 for the Razorbacks & they had 4 guys that got injured.

Thanks AU Razor. Their coach gave me a different story...

Argyle

Feb 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Predictions

Fury - Tigers
Have to pick the Fury, even with their injuries. Every team (from 6th-3rd) need the Fury to win. They are 5 points clear of 2nd and might be out of reach. I think the battle for promotion is going to be for 2nd.

Aldergrove - Sikh
Need Aldergrove to step up and take the points.

Hotspurs - Peace Arch
Hotspurs...nuff said

Royals - Langley
I'm gonna go with Langley, just to keep the Royals down the table.

Friday Game- North Delta - Surrey Coyotes
I think everyone will be hoping for a tie, or for Delta to win. I would rather let them have one point each, but either way...

Hopefully the snow stays away for the weekend and all game go ahead. I am looking forward to getting to watch the entire Fury - Tigers game this sunday. It should be interesting. Hopefully the Tigers will have their cooler full and ready for game time. God knows the Fury don't...

pleasehavesomethingotherthanhomebrew

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Predictions

Fury - Tigers

I see the fury taking this, even with a few injuries they should have the depth. Plus the tigers are gonna win the prez cup, why bother with league games. :rolleyes:

Aldergrove - Sikh
Well I think we come out strong to start the new year, plus a couple of suprise new signees to help in the promotion run. Yes we signed Brickhead from the Tigers, they wanted to give us sheep but we said we take the other fat guy instead.:p :D

Hotspurs - Peace Arch
I see Peace Arch pullin an upset and poor Argyle is gonna choke on Sheeps home brew. ;)

Royals - Langley
Royals need this win to show that they dont belong near the bottom of the table. I think they will come out and take it too a much improved Langley side.

Friday Game- North Delta - Surrey Coyotes
A Tie will do nicely, I think Big T and softballz might have to make an appearence to check out the game. What do u say softy, i'll bring the coke, u bring the rum. :D

Big T:cool:

Sheep

Nov 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
TR drank our last bottle of home brew(He still owes us $2.50). Beer sales were down after our last batch so we wont be brewing anymore. The stuff tasted like piss.

Argyle

Feb 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
nomorehomebrew

Good, just be sure to have a full, and cold, cooler on sunday sheep. Canadian preferably. No light beer. No coolers. Lots of ice, and lots of beer.

Sheep

Nov 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
GEU 0 Poco Fury 0
I think everyone is still recovering from the long lay off. Most of the game was played in the middle of the field with both teams having equal chances to score. Second place is up for grabs now with that tie. Not looking good for GEU now.

Hey Big T how did Bricktop look in his debut game?

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
SUFC game report

Well its nice to see Fury and GEU battle to a tie.

As for us we came out firing on all cylinders...1st half controlled by us with goals from Raiguy, Navio the model and SuperRef,finally !!! :rolleyes:. Second half saw us add to it with another goal from Raiguy. Then we decided to get too cute.:mad: They scored a cheesy goal with 30 minutes to play and it was laughed off. With 5 minutes to go our backline hand them a goal b passing it to them and then give a pk after that. So pretty scary finsh, but we got the points.

I was at the Coyotes 2 - 0 win over Delta and both teams looked good and played with a lot of speed and intensity. ND was unlucky in the 2nd half not to score on their 10 chances, and surrey scored with over a minute left to seal the game. It should be interesting when we play ND next week.

PS - hey sheep brick looked good in his debut..he made some good runs down the sideline to get water for everyone. :D

Argyle

Feb 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Brocktop? What an a$$...

Hey Bricktop, pay your old beer tabs before you change teams yet again. Three teams in the last three years has to be some sort of record.

It was a pleasure,and an honour to drink with the Tigers after their game against the Fury. Was not happy that I_love_sheep left before his round out of my cooler (I paid out of his), but it was nice (I know, this is a statement I will regret) to drink with the GEU boys (a class team today,except for...).

As for our game, I and the GEU boys will state, for the record, that Peace Arch goalie was amazing. He played a hell of a game. The only reason it was 1-0 Hotspurs final was because of him. Good game keeps...

It is going to be a close finish this season...

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
WTF ???

Originally posted by Argyle

It was a pleasure,and an honour to drink with the Tigers after their game against the Fury. Was not happy that I_love_sheep left before his round out of my cooler (I paid out of his), but it was nice (I know, this is a statement I will regret) to drink with the GEU boys (a class team today,except for...).

Argyle say it ain't so buddy, you had a nice time with the GEU boyz ? You are not transferring over to them before the deadline are u ? shocking !!!

too bad that you didn't lose or tie but good to see the Fury are still within reach. I know Hotspurs and Coyotes still have to play them. They need a couple of wins to clinch it otherwise they can still be caught.

Anyone know the langley- royals result ? dude ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0