Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 FVSL Division 2 2002/2003

Who will win the FVSL's Second Division?

• Aldergrove United

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Golden Ears United Tigers

Votes: 10 19.2%
  • Peace Arch United

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Langley United FC "B"

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Surrey FC Royals

Votes: 9 17.3%
  • Poco City Hotspur

Votes: 6 11.5%
  • Surrey Coyotes

Votes: 4 7.7%
  • North Delta Players

Votes: 4 7.7%
  • Poco City Fury

Votes: 3 5.8%
  • SUFC

Votes: 11 21.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ichi fa nee

Oct 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Argyle as far as I can remember the Shitey Tigers are 2 wins no losses against you losers this year. With 5 goals for them and one lucky goal for you. Save your bull shite for when you have a leg to stand on. I see another butt kickin coming your way this weekend.:D Losers!

thisbuds4u

Sep 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ichi my butt,

Your ttp out of Argyle because you guys have outscored them 5-1 in two games? I guess the Sikhs can call your team Shite because of the 4-1 victory in their game.
Is anybody 100% sure the top 2 teams go up or are we all just ttp out of each for no reason at all?

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bud,

That is typically what happens. I think if you finish top 2, you pretty much gurantee yourself an opportunity to get promoted. There is always the variables though- such as re-organization. This could be a real possibility if the league decides to eliminate the Cat division.

I think by finishing top 2, you give yourself- at the very least- a strong case you can present to the board, even if they do re-allign. You know that their highest interest is having the best teams in the appropriate divisions...if you earn the chance, you should go up.

Argyle

Feb 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by ichi fa nee
Argyle as far as I can remember the Shitey Tigers are 2 wins no losses against you losers this year. With 5 goals for them and one lucky goal for you.

Hey A$$ Crabs guy,

I never said that the Tigers haven't had the Hotspurs number this year. All I said was that a tie does nothing with your bid for promotion. Don't take it to heart, I am sure that the sheep shagger will still give you your weekly lovin.

In all seriousness, Argyle says good bye for awhile, as it is off for more surgery. Good luck to all teams.

argylecan'twaittillfridaytoplaydoctorwiththenaughtynurses

:wa: :bronco: :knvb: :bronco: :wa:

Sheep

Nov 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Argyle

In all seriousness, Argyle says good bye for awhile, as it is off for more surgery. Good luck to all teams.

argylecan'twaittillfridaytoplaydoctorwiththenaughtynurses

Argyle, it is to bad about your erectile dysfunction. I hope your penile implant surgery went well.

Sheep

Nov 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude

Originally posted by Dude-where'smycar?

Yes Big T, the Royal lads are all class. Most guys on the team have young families; yet make the effort to train hard at least once per week. They’re passionate about their football. That’s why, more than anything, I have gained more respect for the SUFC camp for their kind and respectful comments towards the guys. Also why I’ve lost respect for anyone associated w/ the Tigers. Last season, when the Tigers were getting their asses handed to them every week, and just barely avoiding relegation, you didn’t find myself or any other Royal getting on TTP and rubbing salt in the wound. I easily could have- that group was / is right up there with the Coyotes as being the biggest bunch of moaners and cheep shot artists in the division. They haven’t done anything to earn respect on the field. They really do give credence to the Maple Ridge incest theories.

Hey Dude,
When I read what you wrote about SUFC it made me want to grab for a tissue. Your post is very heart-warming and thoughtful. The last I checked this was take the piss you moron. As for your comments on the respect of the Tigers, the Tigers could care less if anyone likes us expecially SUFC. We are not on TTP to make any imaginary friendships like you are. Your Royals are shite with or with out you on the team, always have and always well.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Shows your class, you cnut.

The last time I played against your lot (spring, last year), my lads wore black arm bands out of respect for one of your teammates who lost his life. We also held back on running up the score. One of the most distinctive memories I have of that game was most of your midfield and backline continuing to commit late, dirty tackles.

You guys were in 7th place at the time, and guranteed not to finish higher or lower. My first impression after the game was, "Why did I bring the black tape for that lot?"

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I just re-read your post. It shows you edited that:confused:. LOFL (laughing out FCUKING loud)!

Fcuk me...calling you a retard would be an insult to legitimately mentally handicapped people. I'll have to settle on this: you're just plain stupid.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
"Why did I bring the black tape for that lot?"
You didn't. You brought it for the fellow who lost his life. Sorry Dude. That comment pissed me off.

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
WTF ????

Wow just went to see the results on the fraser valley site, a night of upsets.

Fury lose for the first time to Langley. GEU upset by Delta and Coyotes lost to Aldergrove. Makes things very interesting.

As for our game..we started off slow again and it resulted in a Poco goal 10 minutes in. After that we carried most of the play for the half and equalized with 10 left. Second half was all played in the Poco half with them making 3 - 4 goal line save. Bad finishing on our part and we were unlucky. We thought we had scored when one of their defenders headed the ball on the goal line straight up . From my angle it looked like it hit the netting but ref called it no goal. Oh well.

Big T:cool:

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
With all due respect, that's not true, and here's why: we didn't know the fellow. We discussed doing it as soon as it happened two weeks earlier- to pay respect to his teammates. It can't be easy playing games after losing a teammate and friend.

Our decision was made final when we also found out one of our teammates lost his Mum to cancer four days before the game. We thought the gesture was appropriate- to pay respect to the GEU guys, and to support our guy, who was playing. Sort of a joint tribute. I'm not going to brand the whole GEU Tigers squad the same, but I clearly recall thinking to myself that 4 or 5 of them were completely oblivious to the gesture, and took it upon themselves to cheapen the game.

Once again, certain members of the Tigers are classless. I'd be fcuking embarrassed to be associated with them.

ichi fa nee

Oct 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude, you are one classy fella. To even bring up such a situation and then take the piss out of it. All class. I would like to think that people in this league were better than that. Piss off you pathetic piece of shite. No class.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why don't you have another read? I clearly did not "take the piss" out of the fellow's passing. A fellow was killed last year in a car crash, and back then I posted something like, "Soccer is a fraternity, and one loss is felt by everyone."

I was impressed that the guys decided to play out a meaningless string of games- perhaps paying tribute to their lost buddy. As I've written, there were a select few classless Tigers on that squad whose behavior on the pitch tarnished what should have been a friendly. Now, certain members of that same team show the lowest form of class on TTP.

Sorry (sincerely) if I've dredged up bad memories...it wasn't intended, but this comment:

Your Royals are shite with or with out you on the team, always have and always well.

pissed me off- especially, when it was me, personally, that implored my guys to wear black that day to show respect to you. It clearly wasn't appreciated, or returned.

ichi fa nee

Oct 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude, Your return comments are appreciated. We are all on here to have a good time and take the piss. I see where your coming from. I was not on the Tigers team that played you guys but know that the loss is still a tough thing for them. Dude you may actually have some class after all. Anyways Christmas break. Everyone have a good one and we will resume the weekly war of words when we resume the season.

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Loss of a teammate

SUFC can relate to this, cuz one of our teamates passed away in a plane crash in July. :( Many of you might have noticed us wearing armbands in memory of him. I can understand what the Tigers have gone through, and I would like to extend condolenses from our team to yours. Dude is right in saying that any loss of life in the soccer community is felt by all. To all the boyz in Div 2 - have a safe and merry holiday season.

Back to TTP on you tigers in the new year ;) :D

Big T:cool:

Argyle

Feb 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The table is tight!

From the looks of the standings, this could have the makings of a very good finish. The Fury are slipping a little bit, and there is only 6 points between eighth place and second. Only three points from seventh and only two points from sixth. Talk about a very tight race to the finish. I am happy to see that the Hotspurs have a game in hand on everybody, they need to use this to their advantage. This weekends make up game is vital to get close to the top of the table.

Everyone enjoy the holidays, are get rested for the run to the end of the season. It looks to be a good one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0