Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 FVSL Division 2 2002/2003

Who will win the FVSL's Second Division?

• Aldergrove United

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Golden Ears United Tigers

Votes: 10 19.2%
  • Peace Arch United

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Langley United FC "B"

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Surrey FC Royals

Votes: 9 17.3%
  • Poco City Hotspur

Votes: 6 11.5%
  • Surrey Coyotes

Votes: 4 7.7%
  • North Delta Players

Votes: 4 7.7%
  • Poco City Fury

Votes: 3 5.8%
  • SUFC

Votes: 11 21.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mexico,

Welcome, finally, to TTP! It's about time you stopped lurking and posted something.:eek:

Be advised now: I may take it easy on you here, but we'll likely be playing against each other for the first time when Langley meets Peg in their last league match-up (assuming we both get the calls up to the show). :mad:

As for div. 2, kudos on your decision to stick w/ the Royals for the President's, and resisting the temptation to permanently sign up with the Premier team. You definitely should be in the show, full time. Tough year all around for SFC, eh? (With the exception of those Rangers, of course...)

Demolition

Sep 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Big T

I was not there to watch the game and this is the first that I have heard about ID cards since last year, when there was rumour that the FVSL league was going to go that route.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Demo,

Are you saying that none of the LUFC lads had their pictures taken for ID cards at the start or near the start of the season? If not, you better look into it.:(

Krazy_Mexy

Jan 14, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude,

It was an honor to play by your side for 3 years. It will be weird to play against you:confused: But I know how much commitment and heart you put inot it that I'm sure it will be a good duel!.

How are things with the new club? things going well? About SFC, yeah it's been a tough year. I still can't belive how us (Royals) are at the bottom of the league, don't wanna take anything away from the team that beat us, and the teams we managed to tie. But for the guys I see around on that team we should be doing way better.

Since I am new here, I would like to thank some guys I've played against, the Sikh team... I had a blast playing against them. PAU... bunch of good guys, they move the ball well, but they need a spark up front. Both Poco teams, one a surprise and the other one keep on rellying on one player (8). Coyotes, I know I was $#!t disturber against you guys :p Tigers... If you guys change your ways some people out there might like you :eek: Delta players, good bunch of guys, Doggie I am impressed the way you are playing.

Ok I better stop now and go back to my beer. Oh yeah...I'm pissed outta my head!!!

Later everyone! and cheers!!!

Argyle

Feb 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Dude,

Originally posted by Krazy_Mexy
Ok I better stop now and go back to my beer. Oh yeah...I'm pissed outta my head!!!
Well, it's your third post, and you are fitting in perfectly. Everyone here post's while they are pissed. Especially Dude, just read all his ....;)

Glasshouse????:D :D :p

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mexico- likewise. In fact, the same goes with a lot of the guys we've played with over the years.

I have your rights for the 2003/2004 season all wrapped up though, and you're going to be whereever I'm playing next season. Just to let you know now. Don't bother resisting...you may as well bang your head against the walls in a glasshouse.;)

Off to training now...should be nice and cold out at Noal Booth.:eek:

Argyle

Feb 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Who's winning this week?

Well, it's another week, who will make the move for the top now?

Hotspurs at Langley
I'm going with the Hotspurs as they continue the march for the top.

Aldergrove at PAU
Peace Arch deserves to win, they are a quality team that kept the spurs to one goal last week. Keep fighting boys, the goals will come.

ND Players at Sikh United
ND will take this one. Not a problem.

GEU at Coyotes
I can't beleive that I am picking GEU...well maybe I will call it a tie instead. They don't drink enough for me. To much Coke from that salesman guy...

Fury at Royals
The royals will take a bite out of the fury lead.

Screw You Captain

Nov 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes, welcome pinata. It looks like we're back in the thick of things with another technicality victory. If you play Dude before our next game, try to avoid a broken leg; we could really use you Sunday.

Sheep

Nov 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
MEXI

Originally posted by Krazy_Mexy
Tigers... If you guys change your ways some people out there might like you :eek:

Hey Mexy, SO what is wrong with the Tigers? What do we need to change? As for my opinion of your team I have never seen so many whiners on one team especially #22.

Krazy_Mexy

Jan 14, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sheep

Well... I am not sure man. That's the feed back I get from people. Nothin' personal. I've only played once against you guys. That was the second game of the season I belive. What I can't understand is why you guys complain so much about #22. He is the smallest guy in our team, and I remember very well you guys started to get on his case that very same game. After that, all the $#!t said in here. "But" like I said, it's the feed back and the impretion I get.

I'm not here to make enemies... I have enough In-laws already!!!
:D

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
My Predictions

Hotspurs at Langley
I'm going with Langley. They won 4 in a row before having the last one taken away and have been playing unreal defense, allowing 2 goals in 4 games.

Aldergrove at PAU
Nuff said ! Come back and post in the Div 3 thread.

ND Players at Sikh United
Well I see us taking this, but it will be close. Actually Big T has gone on a spending spree and brought in some Div 4 players to patch up the holes in defense. I think its gonna work. :eek:

GEU at Coyotes
Gotta have a TIE or GEU win. If GEU win then it sets up a great match against us for next week.

Fury at Royals
I picked the Royals last week and they came through in flying colors :rolleyes: :D . Hey Crazy Mex lets hope you guys get enough players for this weekend and beat the Fury who are also hurting.

Big T:cool:

Krazy_Mexy

Jan 14, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Big T

I'm impressed with your knowledge for soccer, The Royals was a good choice! :p I will do my best to not dissapoint you.

Has anyone played on the turf fiel in Poco? I have a game there friday night, and would like to know a little about the turf field. Can't use 6 stud I'm sure, but are blades better than multies for that field? I would apreciate any answers, thanks.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Piniada,

Don't know if you played w/ us out in Burnaby this summer at the complex, but it is essentially the same type of field turf (also used at NTR in Langley, where we played). Recommend using multis, not blades. My feeling is that blades are too grabby, and you don't want to tweak your knee. I'm using turf shoes, but I'm not sure that you have a pair...

You may want to post this in the Premier thread too, but be forewarned...not as friendly as the Div. 2 guys over there!

KNVB's a cnut,:eek:

Dude.

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Whats wrong with the Tigers

Originally posted by I_love_sheep

SO what is wrong with the Tigers? What do we need to change?

Do you really want to know ? :D :p Well if they got rid of you and bunch of other players that play the game like rugby instead of football that might help. :p

BigTlikestoseethesheepshaggerriledup :wa:

ichi fa nee

Oct 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Argyle, I have to hand it to you. Injured for so long but still managing to make it to the games and always the last one there pounding the pints. Good drinking last Sunday with you. Next time the pints are on you. Too bad your team came through when we were all counting on a Peace Arch victory. I gotta pick the Spurs against Langley, this way Argyle has a reason to be out there drinking his face off. The other reason being Langley are a bunch of wankers. Still can't believe that Brick Top sold out and signed with the Sihks. Now he can Rob their cooler of Rye, instead of our cooler of beer. :wa:

Demolition

Sep 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: My Predictions

Originally posted by Big T
Hotspurs at Langley
I'm going with Langley. They won 4 in a row before having the last one taken away and have been playing unreal defense, allowing 2 goals in 4 games.

Just heard tonight that the points are being awarded back to Langley.:wa:

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Re: My Predictions

Originally posted by Demolition

Just heard tonight that the points are being awarded back to Langley.:wa:

Demo,

Do you know the reason as to why the league gave your points back ? If they backed down then thats a load of crap. If you guys were missing a couple of guys with ids that would be ok, but I know some teams did not have any id at all.

If our Div 4 squad loses the points that they deservedly got this weekend :rolleyes: :D because the league backed down from their position, then Big T will be filing quite the protest with FVSL. Its bullshit cuz everyone knew it was going to happen. :mad:

Sheep

Nov 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Big T,
I agree with you…..that is a load of crap. I wonder if Langley protested against the decision and got their points given back to them. In the 15 games we have played thus far the ref has only checked our id cards 3 times.

On another note, starting next year all Tigers home games will be played on Friday nights under the lights. Apparently the fields in Maple Ridge are being over booked. Too many teams and not enough fields.

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Say what ???

Originally posted by I_love_sheep
Hey Big T,
I agree with you…..that is a load of crap.

I don't believe it, the sheep lover and Big T agree on something !!! You have entered the Twilight Zone :D

What do the royals have to say about this ? SYC and mexi, will u guys file a protest ? If you do I'll ask our manager to support u, just contact us.

:wa: :wa:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0