Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 FVSL Division 2 2002/2003

Who will win the FVSL's Second Division?

• Aldergrove United

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Golden Ears United Tigers

Votes: 10 19.2%
  • Peace Arch United

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Langley United FC "B"

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Surrey FC Royals

Votes: 9 17.3%
  • Poco City Hotspur

Votes: 6 11.5%
  • Surrey Coyotes

Votes: 4 7.7%
  • North Delta Players

Votes: 4 7.7%
  • Poco City Fury

Votes: 3 5.8%
  • SUFC

Votes: 11 21.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ichi fa nee

Oct 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
#22 no skill, big mouth, tends to cry alot, little guy syndrome. The only thing you could say he is good at is polishing the rest of the teams boots.

Sheep

Nov 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Tigers are all ready celebrating Christmas with 4 wins in a row soon to be 5 and soon to be promoted. Big T and the others should wave the white towel….you guys are done. Yes most of the Tigers are the same as last year, but the Tigers got better while the rest of the league didn’t. Look who’s in first this year, it is the div 3 winner of last year. How does that happen?

Hey Dude if you’re friends with #22 then you are a moron too. As for the weight issue on the Tigers, they have offloaded most of the heavyweights last year. We are Yams?…Ya right. Lets play a game and guess the weight of the Tigers…cause we are a bunch of yams.

Hey Demolition I don’t care about your 2 cents so beat it.

Big Show

Sep 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude Where's your Prep H?:

Tuck that thing back in your ass and listen up.
The last time I checked we beat your Surrey boys twice. Don't believe that's luck.

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
SUFC fundraiser

Big T is back after helping raise $50,000 last night. Great crowd and everyone had a blast. Special thanks to ScotiaBank for putting $20, 000 up for our tour of South America.:D Thanks to all the support from other local clubs, word out to Temple, GN and Indo who were represented.

We ran out of booze as usual, I thought I saw Hardballz walking off with a few bottles of rye ;) I should have never let him watch the booze until I got back.:D

Hey softy were you there in the northeast corner of the hall ? :rolleyes: :)

FYI for the tigers - the chicken dance was performed to perfection by the Big T and boy did the crowd get into it. Everyone was imitating the pimp daddy.:D As for the honeys, boy were they hot, all I saw was Shagaholic running around drooling !! Easy Shaggy, down boy.:D

Thanks goes out to Kokanee for having his Van United Taxi friends drive people home. :D

Big T:cool:

star #1

Aug 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Big T, GREAT party last night, damn it was packed, sooo many girls there, your chicken dance was just awesome, performed to perfection, cant wait till the next fundraiser.

Good luck for tomorrows game against the Royals.

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Interesting posts about this #22, seems like a peice of work. If he yaps too much I'll have shove my dirty sock down his throat. Dumb punks nowadays gotta learn respect. If he comes on the pitch to talk shite I'll take him out to shut him up, after the game is in hand of course. :D

Sheep - you haven't won anything yet. A lot of footy left to be played. Get your facts strainght as well, The Sikhs were last years Div 3 champions, not Poco.

Right now we are in a slide but it has to be turned around this weekend or the season is pretty much done.

predictions.

Poco City Fury vs North Delta Players - Poco, easy win for them.

Aldergrove United vs GEU Tigers - Tigers lost last time to Aldergrove. I'm hoping for an upset, go with the hicks from the grove.

Poco City Hotspur vs Surrey Coyotes - Tie, coyotes are dirty and gritty team, hotspurs coming off a major schlacking from GEU.

Surrey FC Royals vs Sikh United FC - Sikhs. A must win for us. Either we Win or no more TTP for Big T.

Langley United FC B vs Peace Arch U Selects - Upset for PAU. Still bitter 'bout last weeks loss.

Sheep

Nov 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Aldergrove 2 Geu Tigers 2
Tigers didnt play well. I guess this opens the doors for SUFC and Poco City.

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
SUFC game report

This game was well played by both squads with Sikhs coming out with a win in the last minute. The Sikhs looked good early on and were rewarded with a goal 15 mins in. Royals were playing the trap but our centre mid G-man ran through and put in a nice chip shot. The game started to settle as some of the late arrivals for the Royals helped them a lot. I have to agree with Dude that Luis is probably the Royals best player, he was missing early but was good the rest of the way.

With 5 minutes left in the half our right back Shah Rukh Khan (still recovering from the fundraiser) takes down the royal in the box.:rolleyes: I don't know why and I will never understand, but boy was I pissed off. The guy was running toward the sideline to chase down a loose ball.:mad: Our keeper and MVP this year saved the shot, and saved our ass again. I know bud and xxx are some of his big supporters :D WE missed two breakway chances, to put this game away..

Second half saw Royals come out a little harder and were rewarded with a good header goal off a cross. We looked shaky for the next 15 minutes as they took some of the play too us. In the last 10 we pushed up for the win. Missed another breakway wide.:rolleyes: I think we will have to practice that this week.

Now to the controversy. In the last minute our forward took a shot from the left side that the goalie did well to get a hand on but it went in off the right post from my vantage point. The ref called it goal, the royals said it never crossed the line, but I looked back and they were fishing it out of their net. They complained but the call was made. I thought it was in and the boys said one of our guys made sure by puttin the ball in the back of the net. Royals showed class eventhough they disagreed with the call. Hard way to lose.

AS for # 22 he didn't yap much in the game and seemed ok, but not a very solid sweeper, gave the ball away too much. Their strikers were good, but had alot of holes in their mid.

BigThappyhecanpostforanotherweek.

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by I_love_sheep
Aldergrove 2 Geu Tigers 2
Tigers didnt play well. I guess this opens the doors for SUFC and Poco City.

I'll take it, the boyz from the grove come through, maybe we'll have to share a few beers after our game against them. :D

Big T:D

Sheep

Nov 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Despite our tie The Tigers gain ground and move into second place all alone. Lots of upsets today. The Tigers will bounce back next week as no one can beat us at Cliff Park.

Screw You Captain

Nov 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sikhs-Royals

I had a close view of the second goal; it didn't cross. My understanding was that when he blew the whistle, everyone though it was for offside, which it definitely was. All of a sudden he's pointing to centre for a goal. #10 realizes what's going on and taps it in. It's fair to say SUFC would have finished the goal if he hadn't blown it, but fcuk me, I've never seen that happen before. Not the best game for either side.

Whatever the story was today, the Royals wish SUFC the best in taking the Tigers.

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Sikhs-Royals

Originally posted by Screw You Captain
I had a close view of the second goal; it didn't cross. My understanding was that when he blew the whistle, everyone though it was for offside, which it definitely was. All of a sudden he's pointing to centre for a goal. #10 realizes what's going on and taps it in. It's fair to say SUFC would have finished the goal if he hadn't blown it, but fcuk me, I've never seen that happen before. Not the best game for either side.

Whatever the story was today, the Royals wish SUFC the best in taking the Tigers.

Interesting point. Who did you think was offside ? If you thought it was #14 who was on the far side and took the shot I would have to disagree. I don't think anyone was offside on the play, because Bryan called them out too late. He had some problem calling the trap all day, almost got burned about 4 times. I don't know why the Royals played the trap, they didn't need to because we were not penetrating the defense in the middle or the sides. Why play it if you get burned a couple of times, like the first goal and you know the ref is seeing it with the new rules that came out of the meeting btw refs and teams(if the play is close and no linesman is involved the ref will give the benefit to the offensive side).

Royals are good bunch of lads and I was dissapointed to see that they aren't closer to the top, because they have the skill. Its the ties that have hurt them big time this year. Thanks for the encouragement, much obliged. Shows respect.

Captain - don't try to understand sheep, its easier to let him ramble, and everyone already knows hes an idiot, and not a player. :p :D

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Having not seen the Royals game, I’ll offer what I know:

· Bryan doesn’t normally play sweeper. Normally left back or mid. For him to have been sweeping means they were missing players in that position. Gary Nolan, Andrew Jones, or Steve McGuire can all sweep. Even Luis. The fact Bryan was sweeping tells me they were extremely shorthanded (which I know to be true). I know McGuire & Jones are both hurt…likely had Gary in the middle. Cudos to Bryan for stepping up and taking on the responsibility.
· Luis’ season is basically finished after tearing an MCL in his knee a couple a weeks ago, playing for the Premier team vs. Delta. Surprised he suited up.
· Talent and commitment to training aren’t the problems this year. I think, more than anything, it has been bad luck & injuries.

Yes Big T, the Royal lads are all class. Most guys on the team have young families; yet make the effort to train hard at least once per week. They’re passionate about their football. That’s why, more than anything, I have gained more respect for the SUFC camp for their kind and respectful comments towards the guys. Also why I’ve lost respect for anyone associated w/ the Tigers (I don’t consider TheRob associated w/ them). Last season, when the Tigers were getting their asses handed to them every week, and just barely avoiding relegation, you didn’t find myself or any other Royal getting on TTP and rubbing salt in the wound. I easily could have- that group was / is right up there with the Coyotes as being the biggest bunch of moaners and cheep shot artists in the division. They haven’t done anything to earn respect on the field. Their Piss-Taking here lacks any sign of either intelligence, or creativity. They really do give credence to the Maple Ridge incest theories. Hell Tigers…even your Cat League & Premier players don’t respect you lot!

thisbuds4u

Sep 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
SUFC vs ROYALS

It was'nt the most exciting of games to be at this weekend but the Sikhs pulled a rabbit out of the hat with about 30 seconds left in the game. Both sides showed alot of class through 90 minutes of soccer. The difference in the game came when the SUFC keeper made an outstanding save on the PK. The race to finish in the top two is VERY tight. I'm sorry to hear the great Tigers did'nt win:wa:

theroyalsareabunchofclassyplayers

Argyle

Feb 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hotpurs 2 - Coyotes 1

Good game by both squads. Good old #8 couldn't hit the net on a PK, only a crossbar. Unlucky, should have let the keeper take it.

Well, on to Sikh United next week. Looking forward to an enjoyable game.:)

Flock fcuker, itchi a$$, way to get the tie. When playing for promotion that is always a good result. The Shighty Tigers, WOW .

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Argyle

Well, on to Sikh United next week. Looking forward to an enjoyable game.:)

Argyle,

Should be a good one next week, with the winner in a good position to move up. The last time we played, you guys really took the play to us for last half. We were shite that weekend. Hopefully we will have a better effort this time. We need the win since you guys have an automatic win against PAU and are only 1 point behind us.

Argyle

Feb 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Big T
We were shite that weekend.

No offence, but here is to hoping that you are shite this weekend as well.:p

hopefully both of our squads bring their "A" games on the weekend and make this an entertaining game. We do need a lot of help on the injury front though. The Christmas break, or a rainout would do us just fine right now.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0