Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [FVSL Division 1] Results & Banter - September 04'

Who will win Div. 1 this year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
GEU Black Tights VS. Rangers

;)

None?

I'm off to Vegas and can stick some money down if you like.
A couple of bucks on the long shot you keep up, mind alone win, could pay big dividends you know.

Seriously, off to Sin City and gutted about missing seeing your arses ripped apart,

RF

Jock

Jul 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: GEU Black Tights VS. Rangers

Rangerforever said:
;)

None?

I'm off to Vegas and can stick some money down if you like.
A couple of bucks on the long shot you keep up, mind alone win, could pay big dividends you know.

Seriously, off to Sin City and gutted about missing seeing your arses ripped apart,

RF

Fcuk will it be funny when you guys loose! Quick question, how are Rangers doing this season so far still sitting in 5th behind Kilmarnock???

jocko

Mar 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Port moody was missing 4 quality players due to injury and work. The game flow, back and forth, was pretty even so I don't know where the 80% possession for the knights comes from. Somebody'd dreaming hey Jock? Lucky the ref ddn' call the push in the box 5mins from the end hey??

Jock

Jul 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
jocko said:
Port moody was missing 4 quality players due to injury and work. The game flow, back and forth, was pretty even so I don't know where the 80% possession for the knights comes from. Somebody'd dreaming hey Jock? Lucky the ref ddn' call the push in the box 5mins from the end hey??

Jocko you have to be kidding me, you’re joking right? Right? Right? Are you retarded or something? (No offence Sid) I watched the game from start to finish & I can’t remember Moody stringing more that 3 consecutive passes! Who knows maybe those 4 “quality” player would have made a difference but that doesn’t change the fact that the player who did show for Moody hardly touched the ball! You guys had one focus & that was to punt the ball up the park to the striker with concrete boots. It’s still early in your season so lets hope those 4 “quality” players can make the rest of the matches if you plan to compete at any level…

Jock

Jul 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
bulljive said:
Clubbin are you comming to our team or not my coach wanted me to try to get a hold of you please reply
Clubbin what’s the deal man? You just can’t sit still with a team can you? Does you name have anything to do with club hoping, cause you go through teams like Luc & underwear!

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Showed up at Erma Stephenson for our game and found out Dewdney was playing before us. That was surprising, but not nearly as surprising as the score.
Believe the final was 6-1 for the home side.

I'll let Rex explain the results himself.

Rex

Jul 24, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yoda the score was 4-1 we played shocking! Not making any excuses but missing 6 starters including our keeper really hurts. Sporting derserved to win ! We just have to get our heads out of our asses & start playing.We just are not getting up for the teams we should beat it's frustrating!!!!!

Rex

raker

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I watched the Sporting/Dewdney game and results easily happen when players are in attendance for Surrey! Well done and keep it going!

Surrey Sporting 4
Dewdney FC 1

Team Canada

Mar 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Aldergrove 3 - ND 0 Not a bad game, it was close with the play going both ways all game, then a couple late from the ones put us away. We're actually playing some good soccer, just seems that for every chance we blow to put one in the net we let the other team slip one by us. Hopefully things should start coming together soon.

Shitty deal for the Aldergrove player that blew his knee cap out 4 minutes into the game though. Then to make things worse we waited almost 45 minutes for the ambulance to finally arrive, gotta love the way they respond to injuries on the pitch eh?

Deej

Sep 20, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
DMU Highlanders 1 Langley 0

Stole one today. OG in the first half, perfect header. They had some chances, a ton of corners and dangerous free kicks. No luck for Langley though. Referee was not at his best today, lacked consistency on fouls and advantage.

Glad to be back on grass this upcoming Friday night

Demolition

Sep 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
TheRob said:
Raiders 2 - 1 Rangers. Details at eleven.

WTF :confused: ? Therob, you must be taking the piss on us!?!? Or did they play the 10 men in the 18 to defend and a lone front runner, like they usually do?

Highlanders 1 Lufc 0. Apparently a cracker of an OG by Langley.
Millhouse, did you guys really sign Rene to your team? Just wait until you guys have a team night out. Are you in for a treat. :D :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0