Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [FVSL Division 1] Results & Banter - September 04'

Who will win Div. 1 this year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
C-thru said:
We didnt play with the intensity we showed vs the rangers and mistakes by us were as costly as they come.

Bring that same lack of intensity and mistakes next week and I'll buy you a beer.

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Predictions for the weekend since I am so accurate.

Langley are going to be hungry for their first win and will be too much for the old age Highlanders to handle.
Langley 10 Highlanders 0

North Delta Players handed yet another loss
North Delta 0 Aldergrove 4

Rangers stay undefeated thanks to stepchild and butter fingers (Skurr)
Poco 1 Rangerettes 3

Knights and Port Moody the battle of the youth teams with the edge going to the knights and yes I hate myself for saying it.
Knights 3 Port Moody 2

Razorbacks to bounce back after a disappointing result last week.
Sporting 1 Razorbacks 2

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
There aren't any Poco Raiders on here are there. We'll win Sunday. Not a prediction. We will be missing a few guys, including our VMSL superstar, but we'll still win.

STD,

Scurry was in net last weekend so I doubt he'll get the start this weekend. Expect to see Ian back between the pipes. Thank God for that. It means we won't see him at centre mid. :eek:

Jock

Jul 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Port Moody team the Knights play tonight, are they the same team from the Burnaby men’s summer league? Would anyone know???? If it is the same Port Moody team my prediction is 7 – 2 knights! Then again I think Moody turned it up a notch in the summer league playoffs & did well but my money is still on the knights, so WIN ya Fockers!

BrandonSampson

Nov 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
The summer league club of Port Moody consisted of the div 1 squad, our div 2 squad, our U-21 team and some of the Poco Raiders, it was a 4 team mix.

I remember that summer league game we played against the knights and you definitely outplayed us. We're a lot better than that summer league team, so i'm looking forward to a good match tonight.

Brandon

Milhouse

Apr 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I was hoping to hear more about the beating the Knights gave Surrey Sporting last week ;) .

I noticed there were 6 yellows and a red. What was that all about? Was the red a major factor in the lopsided win?

C-thru

Sep 12, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
"Langley are going to be hungry for their first win and will be too much for the old age Highlanders to handle.
Langley 10 Highlanders 0"

thx for the compliment, and yeah we're extremely hungry for a result. In reality our offense has yet to show if can put up more than a few goals a game, (that definately includes me). Its going to be a close game as everyone on LUFC is looking to redeem themselves for the ugly loss to grove.

outkast

Jan 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Milhouse said:
I was hoping to hear more about the beating the Knights gave Surrey Sporting last week ;) .

I noticed there were 6 yellows and a red. What was that all about? Was the red a major factor in the lopsided win?

A lot of stupid cards on the knights parts...mostly yapping at the ref....go figure...

the red was on a surrey player in the last 10 minutes of the game...had no affect on the outcome...

should be a good game tonight...

no prediction.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Come On BrandonSampson

And of course the peacokc lidded other Centre Back who reminds me of Amber Lynn in New Wave Hookers Part II and the punk rock chick I nailed in 1984.

:wa:

outkast said:
...mostly yapping at the ref....go figure...

:D

There we go sonno. :D

Good luck tonight. :rolleyes:

;)

BrandonSampson

Nov 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Port Moody Fury 0 @ GEU Black Knights 1

Interesting start to the game with the lights going out right before kickoff so we had a half hour delay in the start of the game and a fairly even well played first half with lots of intensity followed by a better second half with them potting a good goal half way thru and then we couldn't end up getting a strike with a bit of pressure. Well played by both teams.

Sorry Ranger we couldn't make anything happen tonight, good luck to you on the weekend, and by the way, that fellow your talkin about with the red mohawk lid is out for the season with an injury so you wont get the pleasure of reminiscing that fond memory of yours.

Brandon

Jock

Jul 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Port Moody Fury 0 @ GEU Black Knights 1

BrandonSampson said:

Interesting start to the game with the lights going out right before kickoff so we had a half hour delay in the start of the game and a fairly even well played first half with lots of intensity followed by a better second half with them potting a good goal half way thru and then we couldn't end up getting a strike with a bit of pressure. Well played by both teams.

Sorry Ranger we couldn't make anything happen tonight, good luck to you on the weekend, and by the way, that fellow your talkin about with the red mohawk lid is out for the season with an injury so you wont get the pleasure of reminiscing that fond memory of yours.

Brandon

I’m not sure which game you were watching Mr. Sampson maybe the Tigers game on the other side of the complex?!?! Port Moody was terrible in my opinion, at one point I think they might have been playing with one striker & the rest of the team sitting in there own 18 yard box hoping to get a lucky toe bash up the field! The game got of to a slow start without a doubt & the lighting situation didn’t help, but to think that Port Moody was even in the game for more than 10 minuets is ridicules. The Knights didn’t have many chances due to the stingy Moody defense but position was 80/20 in favor of the Knights! The only goal of the game came from super sub CFEW who actually called his own goal from the sideline; it was a clinical build up with an even better finish! I think Port Moody will need to pick up their game if they plan competing in Div 1…

LucVanLierde

Not Bright
Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Milhouse said:

Winning on 8 breakaway goals had noting to do with the red, that was given in the 80th minute. Sporting are a good team , but also the dumbest bunch of retards ive ever played against. The off side trap was not gonna work at th ehalfline , something that was made obvious in the first 5 minutes when 3 bks had a breakways in the first 10 min for a goal. They didnt change their gameplan or formation. I think 4 of the six yellows were given for retaliation on #10, #10 = a jack russell nipping at your heels all fukcin game long. Two occasions he was picked up and tossed. HAhahahahah numer 15 at the 3 minute mark on a corner" take a good look at the sun, cause im gonna end your life and its all gonna be dark" top 3 funniest things ive ever heard on the field. Just a bitch tryin to be tough....too funny.

Port Moody...what to say........young team relying on one player maybe....jock was close to accurate possesion was 81 - 19 % . owned.

1 goal...5 chances...still learning......as sampson said...game did get off to a weird start with the whole field of dreams lights out feel . But lets face it Pm was never in this game and should be pleased with a 0-1 result. No cards....I dont know who that ref was, but i have to give him credit.......unreal game...almost perfect...i dont think he screwed up once...

RANGERS ARE GOING down

These kids are for real, entering your surrey town soon to make it official!!!!!!!!!!!

curious

Sep 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
i watched the last 20 minutes after we disposed of the tigers and the ref (nigel) did a great job and is one of the best around .played decent ball himself in his day

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congrates to the knights on the strong start to the season. The players on the other hand well i think we could have all predicted this.

LucVanLierde

Not Bright
Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bandon Sampson played well for the first 5 minutes and then stunk it up, by half time he was the worst player on the field. After teh game our team discussed it and concluded that he was teh reason they lost. If they are gonna succeed this season they should get rid of him.

Luc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0