Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [FVSL Division 1] Results & Banter - September 04'

Who will win Div. 1 this year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Rangers vs. GEU Black Tights

STD said:
That should be difficult :rolleyes:
I can only try :D , back on topic.......
Rex, I understand a team playing bad and having missing chances but losing 4-1 sounds like a beating to me. Do they have a new team? 5-0 over Raiders, getting pounded 8-2 by GEU, then 4-1 over you guys....... who the hell is on this team? Anyone have answers?

suckit

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
way to go -sid-, you sound like a fukcin broken record. you're the dumb one on the team, aint ya? i don't even need to ask what position you play, i'll just keep an eye out for a free running chimp.

as for the rest of you Power Rangers, i play right D, left mid, striker and goal. i'll make sure you get a glimps of me before i crush you.

BTW, i use a famous previouse quote, and i'm sure you're used to it,

"rangerforever and coach just got one punched, and took it".

thanks for coming out girls.

i'll be back later, until then SUCKIT...

geu 9 rangerfuks -4

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Am I the only one on here that wonders how all these Suckinit types of guys got on the same team? Do the BK's advertise in the paper for these types of guys? I guess we can all say that they may be the most hated team ever. Come on BK's you guys are giving the rest of us skilled pleasant GEU teams a bad name :rolleyes: .This weekend will either keep them yapping or shut them up. It's guys like I love Suckinit that truly help a team name :rolleyes: ,that a boy keep it rollin.

Red Forever

Jul 26, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
So the biggest match of the season has been changed?? I was really looking forward to watching the game Saturday afternoon and checking out the new look Rangers cooler!

Did you manage to get custody of that thing yet Stepchild?

Knowing the Rangers they'll just keep there mouths shut all week and let the Knights do the talking........then they'll thump em!!

Rangers 3 Knights 0 (unless Juice is playin then they'll pop one in )

Damn these Friday night Premier games!!!!

suckit

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
way to go girth, you're just the type that'll be slapped around all your life. wake up, my skilled, pleasant geu teammember. geu never had a super rep. its in the ****ing boonies, next stop is hope. go ask anyone where geu is, you think they'll know! dumbass. where the fukc do you think you play, the english premiere.
they got you brainwashed too.
its these rangerfags that keep yaping. i just stir the pot, son.
so next time...., have something worth while to say, and stop feeling so proud of your geu title. we're no better than slurry.
its gonna be a fine game this friday night, can't wait to play.

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Suckit-I hope you can pull that swollen head outta your ass before Friday's game so you don't trip and lose the game!

I predict 3-1 Rangers (Stepchild, crack that whip on that damn team and prove me right) and that's being nice to BK's. :D

Spazz
wishIcouldmakethegametoseethisyappyteamplay.... :rolleyes:

suckit

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Spazz
"wishicouldmakethegametoseethisyappyteamplay..."

spazz, theres no need to whack off friday night, you should try and make it to the game. you'll love the bk's.
we'll make your boring ass life a bit more interesting.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Edumacate

girth said:
Come on BK's you guys are giving the rest of us skilled pleasant GEU teams a bad name :rolleyes:.

For the love of Christ, will someone please explain the use of the rolled eye smilie?
I need to remove the indent of my keyboard off my forehead.

Buddy, I'm sure the Principal will be none too pleased to find out you're surfing an adult web site using a middle school computer at lunch.
Tsk. Tsk.

Listen little boy, the hiding behind the desktop thing doesn't last too long on here.
Trust me.
Or, ask Lucy. ;)

Spazz:
Can I watch you whack off?
I'm right into that kind of thing. :D
Although I'm sure my raggety arse wife wouldn't approve, nor would Balsa. :p

Considering cancelling Vegas, :rolleyes: , let me reiterate, which means let me repeat ' :rolleyes: ',

RF

redwoods

Oct 1, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
suckit said:
as for the rest of you Power Rangers, i play right D, left mid, striker and goal. i'll make sure you get a glimps of me before i crush you.

geu 9 rangerfuks -4

right D, left mid, striker and goal?????
Please someone find this guy and whack him Friday night!!!

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No doubt Red!

Suckit (absolutely fcuking retarded pseudo name by the way),

If I were ABLE to "whack off" (or "pull it") Friday I would much rather do it then watch your yappy immature team struggle to beat the Rangers! :eek:
And you've got it backwards... Rangers stir the pot, you just don't STOP yapping.... you sound like you have "little man" syndrome.... guess I'll have to check out the player that plays almost every position (and probably screeches throughout the game) to put an face to the ridiculous name. :eek:

outkast

Jan 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
After asking around our team, we have come to realize that 'Suckit' does not actually play for the black knights...

after talking as a group...we only have one conclusion...

SID!!!!!!

WE ALWAYS KNEW YOU WANTED TO BE A PART OF THE KNIGHTS!!!

my god man...u should have just asked us....

until then...

suckit.............??????

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Anyways Outcast it should be a great night for a game and hopefully a good time after.
Pints will be flowing at newton on friday.

LucVanLierde

Not Bright
Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Suckit is as close to member of the knights as rangerforever is a listed player on teh rangers

Good game on fri for sure.....No prediction.....This site has me officially superstitious.....anyone who yaps gets beat. all i know is we finally have our full team( well we did for teh sat kickoff) and we are coming out very hard and want to win this very badly.

Balsa

Mar 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Millhouse, did you guys really sign Rene to your team? Just wait until you guys have a team night out. Are you in for a treat.

Demolition we were so desperate we would have signed you. :) Funny how things work though......we suddenly have a good group of players with subs.

RF if you only knew why Spazz won't be there Friday. :D

Spazz...Can I watch you whack off?
I'm right into that kind of thing.
Although I'm sure my raggety arse wife wouldn't approve, nor would Balsa.

clubbin

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
no doubt rangers are the team to beat thats why we are taking this game very seriously. we will come out to play, and play unreal we will. at the end of the match both teams will have something in common drinking pints till the lights get shut off.
rangers will you have all of your starters??????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0