Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [FVSL Division 1] Results & Banter - September 04'

Who will win Div. 1 this year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rangers 3-1

The Muckers additions with all Three for the Rangers.

Sloppy game, but we got the result.

LucVanLierde

Not Bright
Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

well well well, the ideal start to our season sure didnt take place on fri, not only did we lose, we lost to our only rival in div 1, and to top it off we had to endure the repititious cheers from the field behind us as the prem squad scored goal after goal.

first half was a total breakdown for us, defence and mids swearing at each other almost coming to fist fights...ugly stuff....our keeper let in a soft one but saved us on 2-7 breakaways by the fast guy up front, i will assume his name is wade. i think all 5 goals in teh game were shite, sloppy, people slipping all over the place.....we picked up our game in the second but it wasnt enough.....razorbacks deserved to win.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jock said:
At least they have a record; it’s been 2 years since u last had a regular season record. :eek: :wa:
at least I have a driver lisence & dont live at home with my mommy & daddy mr 22 year old,by the way Jock you were just a sum when I coached metro ford ,and you will always be a sum twat,oh one more thing fangs,nice you walking to work every morning :rolleyes: what does mommy & daddy not let you use their car :rolleyes: :eek: fcuking pratt

shoved any beer cans down the toilet bus lately,on the way to the celtic man u game last summer,fcuking twat puts a beer can down the bus toilet & fluds the bus !......what a fcuking dummy :eek: :eek: ediot :eek:

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Was it a Celtic supporters' bus?

Then fcuking well done Jock. :D

Rexy Baby....
Interested in the Rangers score eh?
You still know who's the shite don't ya buddy? :wa:

Well done on Derby Day by the way.

:cool:

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Maybe the Raider players had problems with their pace makers or maybe Surrey actually got some soccer players and will be good this year.

Jock

Jul 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
sid said:
at least I have a driver lisence & dont live at home with my mommy & daddy mr 22 year old,by the way Jock you were just a sum when I coached metro ford ,and you will always be a sum twat,oh one more thing fangs,nice you walking to work every morning :rolleyes: what does mommy & daddy not let you use their car :rolleyes: :eek: fcuking pratt

shoved any beer cans down the toilet bus lately,on the way to the celtic man u game last summer,fcuking twat puts a beer can down the bus toilet & fluds the bus !......what a fcuking dummy :eek: :eek: ediot :eek:

How long did it take to write such a masterful post? It’s like your Shakespeare! I know this is complete ignorance on my part but what do you mean by “you were just a sum ”? & when did you ever coach at Metro Ford anyways? I kind of remember some fat Irish kunt who would come to training pist and do nothing but stand around slugging back whiskey! Yeah it was funny to us; this guy would be in the changing room before games showering because his “old lady” kicked him out. What was that kunts name? He would start verbal wars from the sideline with 17-year-old kids on the other team; he was a paranoid ****er to! What was that useless wanks name? Ah well its not important! BTW get some new material if I wanted to read the same verbal diarrhea day in & day out I might as well go back and read 865 of your other pitiful attempts at wit! I guess your counting down the days till summer league when you actually get to coach a team, only 342 more sleeps.

redwoods

Oct 1, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
STD said:
Maybe the Raider players had problems with their pace makers or maybe Surrey actually got some soccer players and will be good this year.

they haven't met the mighty STD yet...until then they are just lucky!!!

from STD's biggest fans,

redwoods and the rest of Poco City

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jock said:
How long did it take to write such a masterful post? It’s like your Shakespeare! I know this is complete ignorance on my part but what do you mean by “you were just a sum ”? & when did you ever coach at Metro Ford anyways? I kind of remember some fat Irish kunt who would come to training pist and do nothing but stand around slugging back whiskey! Yeah it was funny to us; this guy would be in the changing room before games showering because his “old lady” kicked him out. What was that kunts name? He would start verbal wars from the sideline with 17-year-old kids on the other team; he was a paranoid ****er to! What was that useless wanks name? Ah well its not important! BTW get some new material if I wanted to read the same verbal diarrhea day in & day out I might as well go back and read 865 of your other pitiful attempts at wit! I guess your counting down the days till summer league when you actually get to coach a team, only 342 more sleeps.
no jock It wasnt whiskey I drank at training or get pissed(pist) :rolleyes: It was tylenol 3's with codine after watching the shite I had to watch from you & some of the other try hards at training!As I said Jock any one can run around cones,jog,sprint ...but youneed skill to play football :eek: you are plain shite ugly & working in a soccer store the rest of your life will suit you fine ,considering your 22 living at home rent free :eek: :eek: :rolleyes: twit!the guy speeks to my in a scottish acent & speeks to everyone else with a canadian acent :eek: wee bit confused son!!!! :eek:

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Redwoods this is true we will never know how good they are until we see what they can do with all the balls I turn over. If they can convert them into goals or at least scoring chances then perhaps they deserve to stay in div 1, if they turn the ball back over to us then they will have to join you in div 2.
I am also touch (not in a sexual way though) that I have so many fans in Poco and look forward to signing a few autographs next time I'm out that way.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You gotta hand it to Sid... that recent post above was his most ledgible yet! :D

At the same time, get the fcuk back on topic! :mad:

~Regs.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
sid said:
no jock It wasnt whiskey I drank at training or get pissed(pist) :rolleyes: It was tylenol 3's with codine after watching the shite I had to watch from you & some of the other try hards at training!As I said Jock any one can run around cones,jog,sprint ...but youneed skill to play football :eek: you are plain shite ugly & working in a soccer store the rest of your life will suit you fine ,considering your 22 living at home rent free :eek: :eek: :rolleyes: twit!the guy speeks to my in a scottish acent & speeks to everyone else with a canadian acent :eek: wee bit confused son!!!! :eek:
one more time !for U regs :D

sid

Ron Jeremy

Sep 10, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
:wa: :wa: :wa:
Jock is another of the witless dummies that are in the SoccerCity empire with boots on pretending to be football players. Figure it oot jimmie! :eek:

Jock has got a sore bum working there. One of the best player that never will B. :p

FYI to sid, it was GIN ye were drinkin ya piss tank! :eek:

weekend results mf 1 surrey 6 combined slapdown :D

div 1 team lost 1 game in 2 years of league games until sunday, what a shambolic state ;)

who was the coach of record for that 1 defeat in surrey? answers on a postcard please :confused:

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
fcuk ron jeremy !!!!!!!!!!!!your not the BIGGEST DICK after all :D ;)

I think a fat kid with the name barney corr(the simpsons drunk) triad to some coaching that year!!fcuk jock ya jock you sure are silly

ps the word sum was supposed to be YOU a fcukingsub :eek: :eek: :eek: :D :bronco: :knvb: :wa:

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
to luke van weirdo! you cant even start a fcuking tread its dead dummy!as for dapotato I did get banned,was the first one too :D but I sweet talked regs into having me back

thanks regs ;) :D

Jock

Jul 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ron Jeremy said:
Jock is another of the witless dummies that are in the SoccerCity empire with boots on pretending to be football players. Figure it oot jimmie! :eek:

Jock has got a sore bum working there. One of the best player that never will B. :p

FYI to sid, it was GIN ye were drinkin ya piss tank! :eek:

weekend results mf 1 surrey 6 combined slapdown :D

div 1 team lost 1 game in 2 years of league games until sunday, what a shambolic state ;)

who was the coach of record for that 1 defeat in surrey? answers on a postcard please :confused:

This is brilliant it’s like a washed up Metro Ford coach’s reunion in here. Last I herd RJ was at the front of the unemployment line! 2004 for sure hasn’t been the year for you has it RJ, first canned from Soccer City then the Wolves that’s enough to cripple any man, even one the size of you! Here’s an idea now you have all this spare time maybe you and Sid can start a team, the Special Olympics aren’t for another year you guys will have plenty of time to sort something out! Don’t worry BIG man I’ve got plenty more gas for the fire if need be... Like I said Sid get some new material you’re killing me here! Now how about you to fcuk’s get back on topic, better yet go start a thread for out of work coaches...

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fcuk. I can see why knvb was wanting TheRob to get home from holidays. All off topic posts from this point on will be deleted. End of discussion.

So, we looked good at times yesterday. When we felt like it, we played some pretty nice soccer. After a few more games together we should be Ok. LUFC will surprise some teams this year. They are young and fit and run their asses off. They'll easily beat the Knights. Easy boys. Just kidding. See you in week four. ;)

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
so jock strap!!who do you play for!are you one of the knights or are you still picking pine needles out of your arse up at mundy 4 on saturdays(cat team) I think that the knights are going to loose a few of many games this upcoming season!you would fit into that team real well ! fcuking full of premadonnas like yourself !...as for other scores in the fraser valley div 1 ,whos on top as thee standings!!

ps :Iam sure john price & john vairo would like more production out of you at the maple ridge store soccer store that is !!!instead of typing shite why dont you get some soccer boots sold !as for whoever the fcuk this ron jeremy is ,It sure has puzzled me :rolleyes:

ps again:you shouldnt talk about Tom mils like that cause in his prime you ya twat wouldnt even be agle to lace his boots ,he & I are has beens you my dancing puffder will never be tit heed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes: :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0