Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [FVSL Division 1] Results & Banter - September 04'

Who will win Div. 1 this year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rex

Jul 24, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
No I am not playing tonight ! I have been out for the last 3 weeks with strained tendons in my knee. (not fun)
But Luke I wish I was playing it would be a fun game to play in!

Milhouse

Apr 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Milhouse said:
outkast, Luc et all,

If you win Div 1, what will you do? Will you go to Premier? Would you leave the club to go Premier? (I believe they removed the rule regarding more than 1 Premier team per club, though). Would you have troubles getting a CAT team together?

Is your ultimate goal to go Premier or to become the next Div 1 dynasty?

How come the Knights won't comment on this? :confused:

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Any word on if the games at albion are still on tonight? with this rain I wouldnt be surprised if the fields were closed till november :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Rex

Jul 24, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
DFC Razorbacks 3 GEU Knights 2

Game report later! Going out with the boys to celebrate! All I can say is the Knights will do just fine this season.

Cheers
Rex

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow there's a big shocker!
The G E U Knights play their first game back up in div 1 and get put to bed by good old Rexy and the boys.
Rex well done! ;)
G E U, just shut the fcuk up and let your play do the talking for once.
Remember this is not Div 2 and know one gives a fcuk about who the hell you twats are.
1 game in and you already are the leading team to get relegated AGAIN! :eek:

Nice work superstars, Nice work. :rolleyes:

Jock

Jul 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
The BK’s are obviously the best piss takers on the thing, it’s hilarious to watch how fcuking wound up you lot get over them. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK KNIGHTS!!!

Deej

Sep 20, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
DMU Highlanders 2 Aldergrove United 2

Fairly entertaining game. Both teams played a hard clean game, besides the fact the ref had to banish an Aldergrove fan twice.

It was nice to have showers at JO, if you can call them that :rolleyes:
BBQ afterwards was magic, cheers to Fish for his cooking abilities which out shine his abilities on the pitch...when he plays ;)

Rex

Jul 24, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
DFC Razorbacks 3 GEU Black Knights 2
The Game last night was a wet one, that being said the first half the Razorbacks could have been up 3 or 4 goals in the first half but we kept putting them right at there keeper I think we had 6 break aways in the first half & not all Wade either.The second half the Knights looked better & we were already up a goal but they kept coming at us we fell apart defensively but still found a way to get another goal to make it 3 goals then the Knights got there second goal, to make it 3-2. All in all we found a way to win & to tell everyone that Wade had chances but had no goals. Our other striker BJ had a great game 1 goal , 2 assists & the other to goals were from guys that don't normally gey goals.
To say the least the Knights are a good team but have a few things to sort out, but definetly they won't be getting relegate this season.

Cheers
Rex

BrandonSampson

Nov 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Port Moody Fury 3 @ North Delta Players 0

Port Moody Fury 3 @ North Delta Players 0

Good game played by both squads, a pretty even first half with not many chances and then the game opened up a lot in the second half and we scored a couple early and held on to get one near the end.

Brandon

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
so whats their record

0--0--1 :eek:

this is for yuu luke :wa: :wa:

sid------dummies & mouthpieces :eek:

Jock

Jul 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
At least they have a record; it’s been 2 years since u last had a regular season record. :eek: :wa:

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Please guys, keep your smilies use to a minimum. Use them, but don't abuse them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0