Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [FVSL Division 1] Results & Banter - December '04/January '05

Which team has impressed you the most so far this season?

• Aldergrove

Votes: 15 40.5%
  • Dewdney FC

Votes: 7 18.9%
  • GEU Knights

Votes: 8 21.6%
  • Other. Who?

Votes: 7 18.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cantuzzi

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
friday game

just wondering we play the BK's this friday - is the albion sports complex the new turf field...? and if this is the case I guess we are on ran or ummm more rain?!

outkast

Jan 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Black Knights new home field is the Albion Turf. Friday nights as usual. The turf is just up the road from the Albion grass fields. 104th and 245th. New school is up with brand new turf.

Game will be a go this friday.

BrandonSampson

Nov 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dewdney Razorbacks 3 @ Port Moody Fury 0

A tough game for us, missing 3 of our better defensemen and only had a couple subs and facing wade who has gotten a hat trick the past 3 or 4 times he's played us so I dropped back to sweeper from center mid where I have been playing for the past 5/6 games and we shut him down for the first half and it was pretty evenly matched but they had 1 or 2 better scoring chances and then in the second half wade blew us open for 3 again which was frustrating to say the least... razorbacks looked solid all around and definitely had a way better defense with stu back there than i've ever seen them have. I'm gonna predict them passing aldergrove by the end of the season.

Brandon

BrandonSampson

Nov 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
rex whats wade's goal total up to this year? do you know? 30 of your 37? he's gotta have more goals personally than almost every team but say like 5 in the fraser valley maybe have more goals than him.

Brandon

trapper

May 21, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wade's got 12 in the last 4 games. He probably has 25 of our 37 goals this year. Way too many for one guy to have. Don't get me wrong, it's nice to see him scoring so much, but it would be nicer is we could distribute it alot more. With Mike now with us, it should give us some more options. We can move Stu back to his midfield position and if Wade's having a tough game, Mike can up go front where he played all year with his college team. Wade is on fire right now though. Hew likes playing on turf as well. Everytime we are on the turf, he usually pots a couple.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Drop kicks on turf = Longer punts.

Longer punts = Dewdney game perfected to a T.

Does anyone else touch the ball other than you and Wade?

;)

Andy Meyer on Masters Rangers I bet has more goals than Wade.

trapper

May 21, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Actually, I didn't get any assists in our last game. Not for a lack of trying, but all the goals were from nice buildups. Well, except for the passback without enough pace, that Wade scooped up and potted. I'm still shocked at how many assists I get. Everyone knows, it's not like it's a big secret or something. The Rangers are probably the only team that is prepared for it. I think we've got at least one by every other team. or least had quality opportunities from it.

Go Rangers!!! Beat those Aldergrove guys for us!!!!

Then lose to us, of course. :D

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
TheRob said:
Now that the new turf is finally open in Albion, will the BK's be getting any time on it?
Isnt the turf only for skilled players not premadonnas :rolleyes: :eek:

sid

Cantuzzi

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

i know nobody really cares but does anyone know who won the div 1 cup game this weekend between langley and Poco? is it better to be div 1 cup champs or lose out in the first round of the pak cup? I think the latter... anyways a result would be nice....

cheers

J D Walker

Sep 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
sid said:
Isnt the turf only for skilled players not premadonnas :rolleyes: :eek:

sid

then i sugest your hammer toed elephant syndrome tucan beaked pathetic puddle of skin excuse for a wannabe div.1 player self should stick to spectating........

now btich, get the fcuk outta my cab

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
If anyone is looking from the scores in the cup games go under schedule then click on current week results.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks Bulljive, I've been watching/refreshing the other 2 areas you would think it would show the scores :rolleyes:

Cantuzzi

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
bulljive said:
If anyone is looking from the scores in the cup games go under schedule then click on current week results.

thanks for the info... but I have already checked there and they got the pak scores up but not the div. 1 cup.... I wonder if the div 1 cup is a jock strap mounted on a piece of wood?

outkast

Jan 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
MOTW??

**MOTW**Surrey Rangers vs. Alderhale...big game for both squads. Alderhale wants to prevent a slide in the second half of the season and Dundee wants to pick it up and try and gte back in the hunt...Surrey 2 Alderdickdalegrove 0

Port Moody vs DMU...not a very offensive game besides B. Sampsonite. Should be tight, team that focus' around the net will come out...Port Moody 1 DMU 0

Surrey Sporting vs. LUFC 'D-'...Surrey should walk with this one, lufc is a div.2 team at best. Surrey 4 LUFC 'Z' 1

GEU B.Knights vs. ND Players Light. Shouldnt be much of a game if GEU plays well. Stranger things have happened...GEU 3 ND 1

DFC Wades vs. POCO Raiders...wouldnt be suprised to see an upset. Poco plays a tough physical game, if they get Weed of his game i predict a huge poco win.
POCO 2 DFC Dwanyes 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts