Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [FVSL Division 1] Results & Banter - December '04/January '05

Which team has impressed you the most so far this season?

• Aldergrove

Votes: 15 40.5%
  • Dewdney FC

Votes: 7 18.9%
  • GEU Knights

Votes: 8 21.6%
  • Other. Who?

Votes: 7 18.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You would put anything to kill the taste of the hotdog....

Mustard, Ketchup, relish, mayo...mmm this Hotdog is good :rolleyes:

Cantuzzi

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow in years past the rangers would be on here talkin about how good they are and how they are going to destroy the Competition ... but the last five threads have been about eating hot dogs...???? How the mighty have fallen.... go grove...

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh Sorry..

I meant to mention we're absolutely going to fcuking crush the cnuts tonight.

Also, we're the best.
I really can't see how we've not managed to dominate this year to make it 7 years in a row where everyone and their fcuking dog has accused us of being a Premier team 'hiding' in the 1st Division.
I don't know how he's done it, but I'm sure it's that fcuking orphan Stepchild's fault.
Even if he is in Cancnut, I mean Cancun.

Quite frankly I like this spoiler role instead this year.
It's quite Highlanderesque actually.
I see where their little fcuking world thrill comes from now. ;)
See, tonight we get to do everyone a favour and knock off Aldergrove.
We've already taken 3 out of 3 from the Tights and we've taken 4 out of 6 from Babybacks.
So instead of winning the league why not say we've conquered anyone who even has a fcuking chance of winning the league?
Just as good IMO; A different approach mind you.

Yes, Hot Dogs are on the menu tonight.
We're so thoughtful and classy we'll serve them up to Aldergrove along with their asses on a platter.

:)

Deej

Sep 20, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rangers 3 Aldergrove 2

Aldergrove up 2-0 at the half. The Aldergrove keeper played Santa in the 2nd half, that guy could not judge a cross to save hi life. The winner was a peno off a hand ball that was going in. Red Card. Rangers did well to hold them off late. Oh yeah, the Ranger keeper kept the Rangers in it in the 1st half, some great saves.

Switch keepers and that game is 8-0 Aldergrove.

Can you hear that?

Its Dewdney and GEU celebrating. :wa:

LucVanLierde

Not Bright
Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Knights 4- Players 0

Good ,almost even first half. Knights were up 1-0...fair score after 45 would have been 1-1....they had improved as a team since our first meeting.....anyway i thought we owned the second half...forwards lit em up for 3 nice goals.....second goal was Ronaldoesque......after the goal i heard one of their defencemen yell " He just went through fukcing 7 of us, jesus fukcing christ" .....the ref , Cosmo Kramer comes to mind...u know him...he was right on every call......On January 3rd of this yr he passed out on his candle lit bday cake, woke up the next morning with 78 burn marks on his face. know when to hang em up, u old soggy mashed potatoe gut lump a gravy necked puddle a muck crispy elbowed giraffe mule walking corps, god damn xray with hair, white freaking hair.....whos got a tynenol, holy shite

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
took in the rangers game tonight. They pulled a little jekyl amd hyde. It could have been 4 or 5 nothing for aldergrove after the first half if it wasn't for some luck and the rangers keeper. Second half belonged to the rangers. A good game to watch not alot of skill going on but a hard fought entertaining match.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Was there any doubt?

I gotta say to the Aldergorve coach. All class for coming over for pints two hours after the match had ended. Same with the Watson borthers.

Good hard fought game. Aldergrove could have easily been the ones celebrating. But they aren;'t. I don't think there are issues in their camp though. They are a good team and they will be promoted.

On to round two of the Pak. ;)

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
You know what ?
It doesn't matter what the lot of you say, bottom line is that the Rangers were down 2- 0 at half. And suprise suprise, they win 3 -2.
Was it a fluke, no.
Should Aldergrove had made them pay earlier, Yes.

Aldergrove is a very skillful team, but in the second half our boys simply out worked them!

The Rob was vey good tonight and had his best game of the year( all 90 minutes i must say)

Zaurinni let go at half time with what can only be described as THE RANT!!!!
Fil had a great second half and was very deserving of the game winning P K .

Coach was behind the bench for his first game of the season.
I am happy to say that all the lads played well and we are defanatley on a roll now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Old Rangers may be gone. But just ask the Black Nights and Aldergrove if they are a push over.

Rex, you owe me brother!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love this game boys,, really i do.

Coach.

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coach said:
Zaurinni let go at half time with what can only be described as THE RANT!!!!
Coach.

Rather un-called for...out of pure frustration...

I would much rather refer to it as a 'mission statement' :rolleyes:

As TheRob said....Aldergrove was all class last night: gracious in defeat. Sign of a champion.

Thanks to Kenno and Fraser for the excellent coaching.
Barry, for touching the ball twice. Two Goals. 'Nuff Said.
Greg, who may have been , player of the game. Ran miles in the middle.

Jock

Jul 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Full credit to Delta for finding the park last night & keeping us on our toes for 45 minutes, well done. I’m not sure if Delta was playing their best soccer ever or if we were playing our worst, I do know we might have been down at half if it wasn’t for our defense & goal keeping. That said our second half was much better with the exception of a few stray Hollywood attempts by yours truly (sorry Ian). Midman that was one of the best goals I’ve seen & good to see Luc starting to show signs of his former self. Congrats Cowdenbeath on your comeback win over Aldergrove, doesn’t look like they can hold a lead these days. :D

outkast

Jan 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coach said:
Aldergrove is a very skillful team, but in the second half our boys simply out worked them!

Dont get me wrong coach, I have respect for Alderdale. But to say they are a skillful side is outrageous. They win there games by playing phyiscal and by causing trouble in the air in there oppenants 18. They dont move the ball around the park, they dont take people, zaurrini knows they dont meg people. They arent what you would call a skillful team. Doesnt mean they arent a strong team. They know what it takes to win, but i think now that a couple of the stronger teams have played them once they are gonna have a tough time winning in the second half of the season.

Good on them for doing enough early...premier here they come.

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fair enough Outcast but last night they were not physical and they did play some very good football last night.
They were very quick and number 11 is one of the best players in this league.
Those are the most dangerous corners I have seen in a very long time.
Like i said, last night they were knocking the ball around very well.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I have to agree aldergrove probably isn't the most skillful team in the league but they definitly have some talent and some skilful players. They just bring a physical game to go along with it. I think they will probably not lose to many more games they could have won last night and from what I hear they could have just as easily beat the knights

LucVanLierde

Not Bright
Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The only thing that matters is the score at the end of the game!!! Who scored, skill, physical, posession, 40 yrs rocket top corner, 1 yrd tap in, its all heresay; like a piece of shite that floats around and wont go down the toilet.

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
LucVanLierde said:
The only thing that matters is the score at the end of the game!!! Who scored, skill, physical, posession, 40 yrs rocket top corner, 1 yrd tap in, its all heresay; like a piece of shite that floats around and wont go down the toilet.

Yeah, I'm following the connection. Fitting analogy.

Glad to see the Learning Annex worked out for you.

LucVanLierde

Not Bright
Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
teh

Buckfast said:
Yeah, I'm following the connection. Fitting analogy.

Glad to see the Learning Annex worked out for you.

Fitting analogy...ok ok im the shite...i get it

You bitches in the mvsl that have been on here for yrs must be toilet paper because wherever i go u balsa chins soon follow.

why else would buckwheat be in teh fvsl div 1 thread?

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I agree with Coach.

Actually, I agree with Buckfast too. :D

There is no doubt #11 from Aldergrove is a talented player.
Aldergrove's challenge in the future could be keeping a player like that.
The lad sprays the ball, shall I say, like a champagne bottle in a Rangers dressing room in April.
He took about say 30 fcuking corners on Friday night and every one of them was dangerous.
Quality player.

The lad with the lats up front is also a threat - Very strong.

Derek Watson is also proving he is a rock solid player out of the back.

I know you guys humped them last week but I was very impressed with a few of their players and also how well organized they were before the game and in the first half.
Now if they could just work on that underestimating the Rangers problem.... ;)

Cowdenbeath?
Come on.... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0