Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL Div2] Banter & Results - March 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
New Month (3 days ago) so we can start this weekends results and banter here.

Celtic Won - Poco Lost

We had more men show up than they did and I drank beer.
1 stupid Red Card by Poco

'Nuff said about that game.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bored owes Guru 24 beer, although i doubt he eve knows there was a bet.

That should cover about half of his Beer Fund debt.

bluebird

Mar 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Franchise said:
Rams win over Delta

Hector scores his first goal of the year;)

i know you are too modest to tell the truth you got 4 and banked 1 in off hectors shin from 18" out in a 5 - 3 win against dmu typical end of season mean nothing game i just hope both teams enjoyed it ..... it was fun today we diddnt even see the ref all game good stuff from both sides;)

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I may of had a few goals but Ronaldo, I mean Hector scored a beauty off the shin.

I also found out today that sweeper is just not my position:( , a statue could have done a better job in the final 15 minutes

LivinTheDream

May 18, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wanderers make North Coquitlam Utd look like lost sheep in a 5-1 win tonight. They had 16 players, we had 12. Not a bad game, 2-1-1 after the dismal 3 month no gamer...still could make mid of the pack if we play as well as we did tonight.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Shaven was no where to be seen today, Franchise with four and yes the fat bastard got one King Kevin scores:rolleyes: and I just got in from my new birds place in poco, to bad I couldn't score there :eek:

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
We have the next few weeks off (I think) Jack the Lad or Guru we would like a cross town friendly with either team.

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kevin Hector said:
We have the next few weeks off (I think) Jack the Lad or Guru we would like a cross town friendly with either team.

Thanks for the offer Kevin but we have to pass. We can't risk injury or cards at this time with a cup game coming up. Call us before the start of next season and we would love to set up an exhibition.

JTL

Argyle

Feb 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congrats on winning the division JTL! Nice picture that no one can really see on that lovely website!!

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kevin Hector said:

But not on that cow grass you call a pitch:D

Look at this guy, he scores his first goal and now he just can't wait to slot home another.

I think you should get a game with Geu Miners as you would have a better chance of finding the back of the net:p

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Franchise said:
Lets go Guru, lets set-up an Exhibition...... But not on that cow grass you call a pitch:D
COW GRASS?!?!?! I think our park is ranked best natural field in the Valley.... next to Townsend park... Cowgrassmyass

No dice on the game... we have 2 scheduled this week end, and we're likely going to have to forfeit the Saturday game due to lack of players... Kids/mini wind up this week end, and some of our players (dads) are the coaches... we're hooped! ! 9 so far that can't make it! No bending from the league thus far...

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Isn't that your last shot to catch Arsenal - you guys are a bunch of chicken shits!!!!

Better to forfeit than show with 9 or 10 like the last 2 teams we played, that is a waste of a day.

I agree Dewdney has one of the best fields going, but it is a tough field for the lower skilled teams to play on, like any GEU team.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
bored said:
I agree Dewdney has one of the best fields going, but it is a tough field for the lower skilled teams to play on, like any GEU team.

I like this comment!! Were are the Razorbacks again in Div1. Lets not go with the our club is better then your club rubbish

Play us then, I need to get my goals up for the year;) I'll even play on the sideways cow pasture in Pitt. On a side note Hammond new is shitty but I would take that pitch over pitt any day of the week.

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Franchise said:
I like this comment!! Were are the Razorbacks again in Div1. Lets not go with the our club is better then your club rubbish

Play us then, I need to get my goals up for the year;) I'll even play on the sideways cow pasture in Pitt. On a side note Hammond new is shitty but I would take that pitch over pitt any day of the week.
Don't be a daft twat.... DFC piggy backs are tied for 10th (mid pack in the 19 team 1st div) incedentally, tied with GEU sc, but DFC have a game in hand : )
Now, Larry Walker is OK, but doesn't stand up well in the rain... lets not get all pissy about the fields.... mine is better than yours... in fact, the Larry Walker/Hamond old used to be a sheep/cow farm.... the Pitt field was just that, a field, no grazing animals.... so do your homework before pissing :eek:
...over all, the Valley has way better fields than the VMSL... and I think most would agree that Townsend is the best, and Pitt #1 a close second... rarely a game cancelled due to conditions, and stay's up very well... Larry walker is good though. I'll still take Pitt...

Incedentally, for everyones delight, Div 1 will be getting a second GEU team in it next season.... unfortunately it's not from promotion :( ...

Your turn Franco...

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
guru said:
Incedentally, for everyones delight, Div 1 will be getting a second GEU team in it next season.... unfortunately it's not from promotion :( ...

Your turn Franco...

Unfortunate for the Razorbacks but not Div 1. There are going tto be two VERY strong div 1 teams next year.

Anyways I don't care about div 1, right now we are hoping to finish 2nd in div 2a. Thats my concern at the moment!

HECTOR find us an exhibition game this weekend:mad:

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
bored said:
Isn't that your last shot to catch Arsenal - you guys are a bunch of chicken shits!!!!

Better to forfeit than show with 9 or 10 like the last 2 teams we played, that is a waste of a day.

We can ascertain from this comment that Bored is one of the players that won't be at the game Vs. the Arsenal...

If we can only field 9 players, then I would forfiet... there's no point in playing a game knowing its a waste of time for the visiting team to travel for a game that doesn't challenge, nor be any fun. Also, (and some will think I'm making excuses) but there's no point in Coq. risking injury or cards for a mean nothing game going into the final 4 playoffs. But if we can field 11 or eke out a 12th, then we will go ahead. The past couple of games we played against teams that played with 9 or 10 were a complete joke and waste of time to EVERYONE. Not any fun for anyone either.

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Franchise said:
Anyways I don't care about div 1,

Sorry, I shouldn't have brought up Div 1....... wait a minute... it was you that brought it up.... anyway, I don't want to .....:rolleyes:

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Franchise said:
I like this comment!!
Thats great, it wasn't for your benefit

GEU is a powerhouse in all divisions aren't they? From premier moving on down, like that Fancis, moving on down, I can explain if you like.
The Franchise said:
Play us then, I need to get my goals up for the year;)
Typical, do you count goals in practice too?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0