Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FVSL Div 4 Results & Banter- 2012/13

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThiKu

Nov 14, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rapids "B" play and win their first game on grass since MD1....it was so cold my eyes are still blurry! Competitive game. Really fun to be a part of. Wish I could say I did so for more than 20 minutes!

WaterBreak

Feb 18, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
4B

Whalley 1-1 Sundwoners.

Not a pretty game by either team. cold affecting everyone. We scored first in the first half off a free kick and headed in. there goal came middle of the second off a wonder strike from top of the 18. i'd say pretty even, with a slight advantage our way as we created more scoring chances but couldn't capitalize. nice to see whalley with numbers. on to next week.

Reds-16

Nov 26, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rapids "B" play and win their first game on grass since MD1....it was so cold my eyes are still blurry! Competitive game. Really fun to be a part of. Wish I could say I did so for more than 20 minutes!

It was a good game. A lot of talent on your team. Should have been alot more goals for both teams. Score could easily been 3 or 4 tie. Still done quite understand the call in your box. Either the goal our guy scored stands or the guy that took him down on a break away gets a Red. Ref gave a PK and said there was no scoring opportunity but the ball was in the net, don't get it.

WaterBreak

Feb 18, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
4B

Sundowners 2-1 Impact.

We scored 2 after 46 minutes and took the rest of the second half off. ugly. but a win is a win.
on to next week.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
SFC Impact forfeit.

Whalley gets the 5-0 win. I guess they knew they would lose so didn't waste their time.

ThiKu

Nov 14, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rapids "B" 2-1 Coastal. They were strong the first ten and scored off a deflection. We answered almost immediately. Then took the lead midway through the half. Scoring ended there as both teams missed a few good chances certainly. When the sched was released we ear marked this as the toughest away match of the season. Long long drive to a late evening game on a Friday night. It proved us right in that guess. Thank goodness the weather was alright. As for their .... "Defending" .... my mom taught me not to saying anything if you don't have anything nice to say. *hurting today*. 3 more pts - and winning all that matters at this point. 8 games to go.

WaterBreak

Feb 18, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
4B,
Eagles 1-0 Sundowners.

The streak ends at 12. they played a solid game, scored off a broken play and some suspect offsides. but it was there only chance. we had ours, and didn't capitalize. glad we had the 6pm game, there was frost on the turf as we headed to the change rooms. on to next week.

Reds-16

Nov 26, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
No miracle come back for the red shirts this weekend ??

No miracle this week, got whooped by the young lads from Surrey. We started with 12, 2 guys got hurt in the first 5 minutes so we played the rest with 10.

Thats no excuse though they out performed us badly, they are young talented and fit, they're keeper also made a few great saves or it may have been a little closer.

Oh well it is what it is, on to next week. We got the top teams out of the wy again so maybe we can finish strong.

ThiKu

Nov 14, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bradner has a dangerous forward, good spirit, and seem to know what each other is doing due to years of playing together - you guys should finish 5th or so if you go on a run.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
4B,
Eagles 1-0 Sundowners.

The streak ends at 12. they played a solid game, scored off a broken play and some suspect offsides. but it was there only chance. we had ours, and didn't capitalize. glad we had the 6pm game, there was frost on the turf as we headed to the change rooms. on to next week.

Just got tight. Big 6 games to see who goes up.

unlucky4u

Jan 20, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey ThiKu, I don't know how you guys thought playing the 5th place team in your division would be your toughest away match. Friday nights are your regular home games at the same time. Only difference is the drive. Langley has 2 teams ahead of Coastal and they play later and Saturdays. The first place team is a drive out to Newton and how about Sunday morning at 10 on a muddy/ gravel pitch in Bradner. Closer drive, uglier conditions. Coastal is a good team but one would think maybe not the toughest test.

ThiKu

Nov 14, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
10am in Bradner was our first game. So everyone was jacked - first game of the year generally not that tough. I didn't say Coastal was the best team, I said it was always going to be tough driving all the way out there on a Friday. Coastal was a good team though - fair play to them!

The funny thing about the White Rock drive...we all got there in record time. We were shocked. At times it has taken us all over 1.5 hours to get there....on this particular night we were all there in under an hour! Newton will be tough certainly and in no way are we considering it an easy fixture.

Anyway, home game tonight. So far the weather is holding off....

WaterBreak

Feb 18, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
4B,

Sundowners 3-0 94's. they were never in the game. we played well for having our team xmas party last night. a few guys had to catch rides to the game as they were legally not aloud to drive yet. #10 on there team still punched our guy again. ref this time told him to stop, he didnt see it, but the player was told, and ya know, twinkle toes didn't do much after that.

WC????
what happened last night....game report....

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
4B,

Sundowners 3-0 94's. they were never in the game. we played well for having our team xmas party last night. a few guys had to catch rides to the game as they were legally not aloud to drive yet. #10 on there team still punched our guy again. ref this time told him to stop, he didnt see it, but the player was told, and ya know, twinkle toes didn't do much after that.

WC????
what happened last night....game report....

Tied 1-1

We had 9 guys and the lead till half way through the second so I heard. Wasn't there myself as I have been sick and my leg is still a no go. Shitty to lose points because of being short.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0