Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FVSL Div 4 Results & Banter- 2012/13

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaterBreak

Feb 18, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's nice that fvsl finally put us with other teams from the same area. driving to the cow pasture in Bradner, and to the middle of nowhere Chilliwack was not fun.Reds, i have not forgotten the case i said i would deliver to your team for the assistance with our injured player last year. he still isn't playing. but healing well. now there's a team called the 94's. i should not feel this old. what am i complaining about, i haven't played since june and won't be playing until december.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's nice that fvsl finally put us with other teams from the same area. driving to the cow pasture in Bradner, and to the middle of nowhere Chilliwack was not fun.Reds, i have not forgotten the case i said i would deliver to your team for the assistance with our injured player last year. he still isn't playing. but healing well. now there's a team called the 94's. i should not feel this old. what am i complaining about, i haven't played since june and won't be playing until december.

Continue the rivalry. We won the last one so you guys gotta come hard this sunday. Will be nice to be back on the field.

Whalley...What???

WaterBreak

Feb 18, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
You finally get back on the field and i can't play you. this season will be a different sundowners team. hopefully. if not, we still have beer.

Reds-16

Nov 26, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey WB, good to here he's doing well. Sucks not having the rivalry we had a few heated games, but totally agree with you about the new divisional allignments. We play Chilli Aldy and Langley awesome for travel.

For the record (ThiKu) Stolo is a team from Chilliwack and have been in the league for quite a few years.

ThiKu

Nov 14, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
haha, ya, I just never see Sto:Lo referred to as "Chilliwack." Sorry...didn't catch on.

I am on the Rapids B and at first I thought we were having to drive to Ladner on Sunday morning....how happy was I to be corrected and told it was Bradner!

WaterBreak

Feb 18, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
we have less skill, but we actually have a coach who know how to run a practice. there has been a culture change at sundowners and hopefully it's a good thing. before we use to just scrimmage for an hour and go to the pub. so far this year, our shortest practice has been 2 hours. tons of drill, new philosophy on the field, and shyte loads of running. i think we only have 15 guys this year. and 3 are injured. should be a good match this weekend. Red-16, dave, the guy that got hurt last year, he's not to bad, he's in peru for 3 weeks doing the inca trail or something, so he's not to bad.

Reds-16

Nov 26, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
LOL, thats basically what our schedule has always been until this year. We used to be in a div with - ND, Ladner, PA and so on.

Se ya on Sunday, introduce yourself so i can put a face to the posts. GL on the season!!

D13

Sep 11, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Opening game tonight with a new team, haven't had a practice yet... Should be interesting.

WaterBreak

Feb 18, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
N.D. Sundowners FC 1-0 Whalley.

Good start to the season. Whalley suffered from a lack of subs, but had some decent spells. i think we had the overall edge in play by alot. Whalley's keeper making some great saves in tight to keep things close. like i said, first game in, good result. on to next week.

Reds-16

Nov 26, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Got a pretty good whippin from the young lads from Chilliwack. 4 Nil. Played a pretty solid 1st half, they were up 1 Nil. got pretty tired mid way through the second, they potted 3 extras.

On to week 2. If all the teams in are Div are 17 to 20 we might need to ramp up the fitness regiment.

Matthew

Jan 7, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

Good start to the season. Whalley suffered from a lack of subs, but had some decent spells. i think we had the overall edge in play by alot. Whalley's keeper making some great saves in tight to keep things close. like i said, first game in, good result. on to next week.

Yea good game, subs would of helped. And "hey that guy doesn't have a number on his jersey" lol

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

I would say you had the edge in play but by alot? I don't think so. It showed you guys wanted it more and that we hadn't touched a ball in more then a month. I had played 3 70 minute games in kamloops in the last 6 months. We will have to come out strong if we want to contend for first place thats for sure. And doing bucket bongs the night before probably didn't help me either.

Whalley...What??? on to next week is right.

WaterBreak

Feb 18, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
4B Surrey Impact 0 - 4 N.D. Sundowners F.C.

They had 1 sub as of half time and we had a full squad. This game would have been a lot uglier if we had finish. Clean game which was nice. good start to season so far. We scored in the first 5 and never looked back. on to next week.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
We got stomped 5-0 by Vancity. Worst game we have played since I have joined the team. Couldn't make a pass and couldn't win a ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts