Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FVSL Div 4 Results & Banter- 2012/13

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThiKu

Nov 14, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rapids B win 4C.

All that's left to play for is "best 2nd place." That Poco team has to win it's final game to draw level with Surrey Lakemba. There'd be a playoff if Poco pulls level, right?

Reds-16

Nov 26, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
5 nil is generous for Aldy, pretty sure score would have been higher. You guys got the shitty end of that stick. Glad it was you guys that won the league, great young team good bunch. Good luck next year in Div 3.

ThiKu

Nov 14, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks Reds. Next year will be interesting. I suspect our A and B teams will be quite different. Not for lack of commitment or anything like that.

I'd be surprised if we scored 5 or more vs. a full strength Aldergrove team (the mid-table one). We only beat them 4-0 the first go-round and scored 1 or 2 fortunate ones if I recall - and only our GK making 2-3 excellent saves kept us in the lead. They gave a really good account of themselves that night and made us work hard until 3-0 mid-way through 2nd half. They weren't dirty and had good attitudes. They were organized and had a few creative players. It was enjoyable to play them - and they definitely have a few players I would love to see come play with us in Div 3 next year! I fully expected them to finish 3rd, but in the end I guess couldn't put things together.

We are still trying to arrange the make-up game vs. Coastal (which we've attempted 3 times now already - the first attempted make-up date was to be played but then it snowed day of the game).

ThiKu

Nov 14, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lakemba is listed in Div 3A under the "check registered players". Seems all the division are sorted under that link - but I didn't look closely. Bit strange though as our "A" team was moved to Prem but the club decided against promotion having only finished tied-3rd. I imagine there will be more changes to come.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0