Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FVSL Div 4 Results & Banter- 2012/13

Status
Not open for further replies.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Whalley 1-1 Surrey Eagles

Pretty much the best result the Sundowners could ask for. We scored early they scored really late. Was a close chippy game. If we had a couple subs that would have been the difference. We had 11. Felt good to finally have my leg back in good shape.

Whalley...What??? always the bridesmaid never the bride at this point. Sundowners league to lose.

WaterBreak

Feb 18, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sundowners 1-1 Turbo.

We played down to there level and shyte the bed. also, in 29 years of playing soccer, at all levels, from pack ball to premier, thousands apon thousands of games, only once have i ever refused the hand shake after the game. last night made 2. 3 or 4 yellows for diving were awarded to turbo. also, in 29 years of playing, only once has a team not returned the ball for good sportsman after we kicked it out. last night made 2. this team is a travesty towards the beautiful game. everything was a whine, every bit of contact, was a flop and roll. then they decide to pick a fight with a the smallest player on our team. he is 5'3", 115lbs soaking wet. anyone that has played us, it was our left mid, the brown little guy. this team needs to go, they are bad for the league. the refs quote after the game, this was a swimming pool tonight.
the top just got crowded.

WaterBreak

Feb 18, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
We sucked and lost to Ver's team, vancity 2-1. i should also add they were a man down most of the game. If your gonna shyte the bed, do it right i suppose. guys got cocky before the game and our practices are becoming lax with everyone thinking we had it locked up. we still have a few games left and hopefully the boys can Refocus after the break. Merry X-mas everybody and have a safe new years.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Whalley 5-0 ND 94's

We were short to start they were short to finish once they were down 3. Two own goals. I should have had a couple,but a nice header will do.

Whalley...What? need some help from other teams.

WaterBreak

Feb 18, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sundowners 2-5 Eagles.

woulda, coulda kind of game. if we hit our chances in the first 5 mintues, this game is 6-0. they had 3 shot 3 goals in the first half. we closed the gap quickly to 3-2. they seem to score on every shot, they only had 5. we missed a good 4 or 5 shots from inside the 6 and 3 breakways with an open net. this is going to be a pissed off team in div 4 next year.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I wasn't at the match. But, that's the correct score. Unfortunately LFC only brought 8 players.

And unfortunately your team is a bunch of douche bags. Who beats a team 16-0. After about 8 or 9 I would have taken a couple guys off. But I guess some people are dicks.

ThiKu

Nov 14, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
I was told after the game the opposition and the ref commended the boys on being sportsmanlike - and were genuine. What's worse? Scoring a bunch or trying not to score? String together as many passes as you want.....at some point the ball ends up in front of the goal. Either that or someone gets kicked/hurt, or the other team packs it in and walks off the field.

I completely agree, 16-0 is ridiculous - if I was there I'd have tried to do something about it. But let's not look at a team scoring 16, let's have a look at a league where teams are regularly showing up with less than 10 players.

Other Div 4C scores this weekend include 17-1, 12-0. Me thinks there might be an issue with the league set-up...

D4C isn't the only one with these either. Go look at 4A.

ThiKu

Nov 14, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
And yet thanked by ref and opposition for being sportsmanlike - you guys weren't there and have no clue what you are talking about. Muppets.

Again, maybe the league needs to sort out teams showing up with less than 10 players. A waste of everyone's time, and can potentially ruin leagues. What if they brought a full squad and beat us - then we could lose the league. So if anyone should be upset, Surrey should be.

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ok i get it now.

That why the CMNT can't score goals.

We are to worried about hurting our opponents feelings.

Oh Canada!

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
18-1 is a ridiculous score but would you rather have them play keep away, after they got up 5-0? I wouldn't, maybe switch the line up a little bit, but having a team give up is more of a slap in the face. "hey were so much better, lets just keep the ball away from them" how about you do that, I two foot your ankle across the park. If numbers were an issue, good for the guys who showed up to take the drubbing, but good for the other team for not being dicks and making the other team feel like idiots. Giving up and keep away is a classless display IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0