Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FVSL Div 4 multi division thread. 2011/12

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Our game got canceled with Aldergrove on the weekend, pretty choked about the way it worked out! We contacted the league on Wednesday seeing as storms and rain were expected all weekend and we were playing on grass. League gave us the okay to switch fields/times to Sunday night at 6:30 (our home time) so we could play. Contacted Aldergrove on Thursday, they said they would check. Lone behold game Sunday morning (grass in Aldergrove is cancelled) and they never call back.....just like my high school life with girls, left strung out and never calling me back .... Oh well, Time to get some revenge on the Wolves after the brutal 2-2 tie last time we had them and their 16 yr old homer referee

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Upset of the year:

Whalley 0-2 Surrey Selects.

One of those games where we have 10-13 chances and they have 2 and we lose the game. Missing our top scorer and having another wicked striker break his leg didn't help any. I myself have 3-4 chances that should have been goals. Their keeper made 2-3 breakaway saves. Hurts even more having friends on the other team.

Whalley...What??? bad game make for a bad name.

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well WC your not the only one... WRU - Wolves 2... We just did not show up today, and they did! We were missing our goal scoring machine due to his coaching commitments, but otherwise we were fully squaded so no excuses. We controlled the whole game, but just could not bury our chances. We had a few breakaways, couldnt bury them, 2 open nets shots, couldnt bury them.... They scored in about the 65th when our centre back whiffed a clearance, our other CB came accross and took their striker out in the box and they score on the PK. We completely turned it around and went all offense, and hats off to their back line, we just couldnt get by them... They scored another in the 92nd, all our team was in for a corner and just me left alone with 3 strikers hahahah...
Wolves are a very good squad and a strong threat if they are fully squaded! Hats off to them for sure, they earned the W...Off to the clones

mpetes

Dec 9, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guess I need to represent FC Sparta while zidane fan is away in Cali. Played alder grove this week and after a lack luster first half we were up by one. They didn't have any subs and we buried 5 in the second half as their fitness began to show. Another week with 10 men and another win, so no complaints. Can't remember what playing with 11 feels like but hopefully we get some guys back with an apparently strong wolves team up this week.

PK Howler

Sep 9, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well WC your not the only one... WRU - Wolves 2... We just did not show up today, and they did! We were missing our goal scoring machine due to his coaching commitments, but otherwise we were fully squaded so no excuses. We controlled the whole game, but just could not bury our chances. We had a few breakaways, couldnt bury them, 2 open nets shots, couldnt bury them.... They scored in about the 65th when our centre back whiffed a clearance, our other CB came accross and took their striker out in the box and they score on the PK. We completely turned it around and went all offense, and hats off to their back line, we just couldnt get by them... They scored another in the 92nd, all our team was in for a corner and just me left alone with 3 strikers hahahah...
Wolves are a very good squad and a strong threat if they are fully squaded! Hats off to them for sure, they earned the W...Off to the clones
Thanks for the props C4L ! Wolves have been getting from 15-20 players a game now which should help to make the score a little closer than when we last played FC Sparta. Ouch !! We had the wrong 9 or 10 guys show up for that game.19 players is a hard number to work with. The flow in last night's game was not totally all your way our new guys worked hard up front with good pressure at times. Somehow we have managed to score 4 goals against your team and you only have 10 against for the season. Good Luck the rest of the way.

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks for the props C4L ! Wolves have been getting from 15-20 players a game now which should help to make the score a little closer than when we last played FC Sparta. Ouch !! We had the wrong 9 or 10 guys show up for that game.19 players is a hard number to work with. The flow in last night's game was not totally all your way our new guys worked hard up front with good pressure at times. Somehow we have managed to score 4 goals against your team and you only have 10 against for the season. Good Luck the rest of the way.
Ya you guys had excellent numbers, with a lot of very good players. To be honest, our heads were just in our asses that whole match until the last 10 minutes or so...We have always had problems scoring goals, and our newest striker who has scored about 80% of our goals for us was gone... Gottaget back to some hard training 2/3 days a week now throuh the break, we really could of used that win to push us up a little more

WaterBreak

Feb 18, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sundowners 1-0 N.D. Royals.

We had cripples for subs. The banter mad the game entertaining. Team full of whiners. If you don't want me to run you over, don't stop right in font of me. i'm 235 pounds. this will not end well. Win is a win, on to next week.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Whalley 6-1 Guildford FC

We scored some nice goals and should have had more. Their goal from a former teammate. Game was called in the 75th minute due to fog. We finished our chances this week and it made a huge difference.

Whalley...What??? on to the Lions next week need to beat those cheap f#cks.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
What was the reason for the calling of the game? In prem a few years ago, we played poco and it was 1-0 in the 60th minute when a player broke his leg, we had to reply the final 30 minutes.

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
WC, have surrey selects added a few new guys since the beginning of the year? They have improved (scoreline wise). Weird way to call a game, im sure the league will be looking deeper into this one.
As for a mid/season look at the old table:
1White Rock Utd B 131021551032
2Whalley Utd141013431331
3SP Lions14923261429
4FC Sparta 12903611027
5Surrey Storm14707223121
6Langley Utd Wolves13427253514
7Surrey Selects 13418134213
8Guildford FC12318194110
9Langley Utd Clones1223715409
10Aldergrove Utd Real1310128513
Our toughest matches still lying with Sp Lions, and Whalley... Both we need big wins. I really hope at the end of the season the league takes a good look at some of the score lines Whalley, Sparta and WRU have posted and look at promoting more than 1 team!I honestly could not immagine another season of playing in 10-0 games standing on the back line....

elbowroom

Oct 26, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
What was the reason for the calling of the game? In prem a few years ago, we played poco and it was 1-0 in the 60th minute when a player broke his leg, we had to reply the final 30 minutes.

We were winning a game against Vault last year up 2-0 when C4L or someone turned the lights off at CAP. We had played into the 70th and the league made us replay the whole 90....Vault tied us the 2nd time around. ( cheaters )

C4L, The league will promote 4 from D4, division winners and the next highest points total. It will take a few years to set-up the divisions better, I'm sure Marga will also get destroyed in D3.

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
C4L, The league will promote 4 from D4, division winners and the next highest points total. It will take a few years to set-up the divisions better, I'm sure Marga will also get destroyed in D3.
Yeah I went over the promo/relegation idea. 1 team from A/B/C get promo'd then the next highst team (points wise). Its just a shame if Sparta or Whalley or us dont all get one, because its truly not fun or benefitial for anyone when score lines go up 5+ goals... No team benefits from a 10-0 ass kicking, and the top 3 teams have done that numerous times this year. I hope they look at possibly adding 1 or 2 extra spots, or if a few teams fold..... Who knows, but i guess you must earn the right to play higher level, and a couple losses can ruin a whole season!

unlucky4u

Jan 20, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
C'mon C4L give us the real match line against Clones. They had 8 players, 2 of them over 50, don't pat yourself on the back too much.
As for promotion you haven't been on a team that has been promoted yet but always feel hard done by. Good cup runs don't make up for a long season. Earn the promotion and see where it takes you. Took the Nomads years to get to the next level and now they're not as strong as they thought they would be. Each year new teams come in and others fold, if you want to be promoted you have to win every week not hope the league changes policies or a team folds. By your last comment I guess you're figuring that out.

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
It was no match report, I said 10-0, almost the exact same as last time when we played Langley Clones, so yeah im a little tired of it! Being a keeper and sitting watching my teammtes in the other half is waste of my time, and I dont want to play against teams who consistanlty get 8 or 9 guys out when my teammates bust there ass week in and week out. I feel we deserve promotion and we are winning the league as of now. But I am also trying to ask for promotion for Sparta and whalley who i think deserve it, not just 1 squad.
And no cup runs dont make up for it I agree ur right there! And we will do our bet to earn the promo spot hopefully!

Matthew

Jan 7, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
lol @ C4L, couldnt agree more. Sundays game against guilford, i sat in my net in the 2nd half, freezing my ass off, trying to watch the play through the fog.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0