Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FVSL Div 4 multi division thread. 2011/12

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is that comment from a guy that tried to cheat his way to a cup??
If you think cheating is making sure we have enough guys to field a team and do well then I guess I'm cheating....I don't wanna have to forfeit like a lot of div 4 teams do, transferring players is perfectly legal, regardless of what team/division I took those players from. I'm just trying to do well and succeed just like the rest of you guys.

Reds-16

Nov 26, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
"I don't wanna have to forfeit like a lot of div 4 teams do"

Sorry your right you just get players from teams that forfiet Pak cup games so you can do better. Oh thats right it didnt work!!!!!!!!

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
the prem team still has lots of guys signed, take a look. they couldn't field a team so they couldn't field a team. majority of teams that forfeit are in div 4. just fact. some of those same guys would have gone elsewhere anyways and i'd rather they came to play for me than against me, specially considering our turnouts of late. good luck with rest of your games, if you're lucky you can keep the score respectable in the inter game :rolleyes:

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jj... Zidane is playing for a promotion spot , top 3 teams make It (a,b,c) but A 4 th team makes it based on highest points. Sooo, they are playing for that 4th "promo spot". And anyone in div4 that knocks the coyotes and what j.j has done to make a club succeed, clearly can't comprehend a club system and the whole point of it. A club is about building a foundation, and bringing the best squad out to help the club succeed. If you have the guys to bring up/ sign down and win... Why not?

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jj... Zidane is playing for a promotion spot , top 3 teams make It (a,b,c) but A 4 th team makes it based on highest points. Sooo, they are playing for that 4th "promo spot". And anyone in div4 that knocks the coyotes and what j.j has done to make a club succeed, clearly can't comprehend a club system and the whole point of it. A club is about building a foundation, and bringing the best squad out to help the club succeed. If you have the guys to bring up/ sign down and win... Why not?
Thank you, one of the few people that sees it from this side of the fence. Also didn't know they were playing for the 4th promo spot, my bad. Good luck to sparta with that, it would be a shame to see them in div 4 next year beating teams by touchdowns...not good, guys aren't bein pushed to their limits, not being challenged and who knows maybe some guys might sign elsewhere to be playing up to their level if they don't get promoted....

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thank you, one of the few people that sees it from this side of the fence. Also didn't know they were playing for the 4th promo spot, my bad. Good luck to sparta with that, it would be a shame to see them in div 4 next year beating teams by touchdowns...not good, guys aren't bein pushed to their limits, not being challenged and who knows maybe some guys might sign elsewhere to be playing up to their level if they don't get promoted....
I think the most of us get it, but instead of admitting it, we bust your balls about it. I know I do :eek:

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think the most of us get it, but instead of admitting it, we bust your balls about it. I know I do :eek:
I'm pretty sure some of you guys get it, and as teams play us and see our #s if they didn't get it, now they will for sure. But you and I know both very well, that there are some real big idiots in this world and quite a few on this forum.....so sometimes things need to be explained very clearly and slowly and sometimes often.......

number10hamburgler

Mar 16, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm pretty sure some of you guys get it, and as teams play us and see our #s if they didn't get it, now they will for sure. But you and I know both very well, that there are some real big idiots in this world and quite a few on this forum.....so sometimes things need to be explained very clearly and slowly and sometimes often.......

So you were really bad with numbers this year Jimmy. I didn't know how bad it was until I talked to Ghouse and he said you almost had 7 or 8 about possibly some forfeits if they didn't help. He also said you had some good players like Terry and Mandeep this year. But I'm curious, if you do make Div.1, what do you expect to do for next year?

I mean obviously there's a chance all the ACBC players sign back for you, and being in the very helpful SFC club (a la Poco last week), I can see SFC Guildford can call them up. But what if they don't?

Reds-16

Nov 26, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
So if your saying you used the club system, then The Coyotes and ACBC swapped players all year and then at the deadline the players singed with the club they were going to stay with the rest of the way. It sounded like those players never played for you until you wanted to make a cup run.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
So you were really bad with numbers this year Jimmy. I didn't know how bad it was until I talked to Ghouse and he said you almost had 7 or 8 about possibly some forfeits if they didn't help. He also said you had some good players like Terry and Mandeep this year. But I'm curious, if you do make Div.1, what do you expect to do for next year?

I mean obviously there's a chance all the ACBC players sign back for you, and being in the very helpful SFC club (a la Poco last week), I can see SFC Guildford can call them up. But what if they don't?

would we have forfeited? i dont know, but at least now i dont have to worry about numbers as much as before. terry and mandeep aren't the only good players, we've got many more thats why we've been near the top all year, yes, even before the extra help arrived from the prem team. my guys go up and help the prem team when asked, not all the time cause guys are working sometimes but they try and help out as much, why not, you dont get any worse playing at a higher level....as far as next season, we'll see what happens over the summer...

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
So if your saying you used the club system, then The Coyotes and ACBC swapped players all year and then at the deadline the players singed with the club they were going to stay with the rest of the way. It sounded like those players never played for you until you wanted to make a cup run.

i had 4 of the prem players come down in nov to help us out with #s when i realized we were having a hard time getting guys out. come deadline time, one of them went back up and a few others came down. one of which hasn't played a single game for me yet, one new guy i signed has yet to play a game for me, and another one of the prem guys has only played one game for me after the deadline due to injury. i hope that makes things more clear for you reds.....:doubt:

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
shite pumped. FC Sparta 7-0 Whalley Utd.

1-0 at half, I should have made it 1-1 but no finish. Then we lost pace and the goals started flowing. Congrats to FC Sparta on their promotion, they don't deserve to be in div.4.

Good team but #18 needs to stay on his feet it's pathetic. I guess he's okay with being a bitch.

Whalley...What??? on to summer.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
This is still being discussed? Thanks WC for posting back on topic.

Jimmy has defended/explained enough. Let's leave this topic alone, specifically in a thread it has no business being discussed in.

ZidaneFan

Oct 2, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Overall, it was a pretty clean game. Two teams playing hard, and fouls are taken. I won't comment on my bruised ankles, it's part of being a striker. I'm not complaining, and WC you shouldnt be either. Props for not giving up, and playing till the final whistle, as some teams this year pretty much have quit.

WaterBreak

Feb 18, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
4C action,

surrey impact 3-3 N.D. Sundowners.

8 or 9 on 11. Nice clean game from both teams and a strong finnish from the lads today. Sucks playing 2 men short but we made a game of it. even managed to score a goal and set the other 2 up. Banner day for me. Must be a blue moon out there somewere. Good bye winter. hello summer. Bring on the BBQ and beer in hand netminders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0