Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 [FVSL DIV 3] Results, Banter & Predictions March 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaterBreak

Feb 18, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [FVSL DIV 3] Results, Banter & Predictions January & February 2009

It's mostly grass/mud with a ball diamond cut out of each end, I think you'll love it. Doesn't matter how much talent you have you will suck balls playing on our pitch. Looking forward to our game on Sunday. There's a map in the FVSL fields link

Is that a piss take of Sundowner, or your pitch?

The game tommorrow is pointless. Last time we played you guys was what, september. Half our team was missing as well. I know i wasn't there.
just sucks to go all that way to have some pints. at ****ing 10am. shocking. no wonder you guys won so many games.:D

WaterBreak

Feb 18, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

I look forward to playing you guys. i missed the first game with injury. i imagine you guys are not the same team we beat 4-1 early in the season. plus bradner hs not lost since that game. should be a good one provided the boys can get up for it. Honestly, i'm not exspecting alot numbers wise. few injuries, few guys camping, some have packed it in for the season. Our usualy solid D will be pieced together tommorrow.

Reds-16

Nov 26, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

We have the same team we started the season with. No additions. Should be a good game, at the very least we,ll get dirty and have Hot dogs on the barby. If it doesn,t fcukin snow.

WaterBreak

Feb 18, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

Sundowner FC, Bradner game cancelled due to field being shyte. utter shyte. the frozen tundra was crap. the game woud have been called anyways, sundowner with a less then stellar turnout. to bad, looked like bradner would have been a fun game. now get a better field. shyte. pure shyte. did i mention the field was shyte?
but i'm not bitter.

Reds-16

Nov 26, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

Sundowner FC, Bradner game cancelled due to field being shyte. utter shyte. the frozen tundra was crap. the game woud have been called anyways, sundowner with a less then stellar turnout. to bad, looked like bradner would have been a fun game. now get a better field. shyte. pure shyte. did i mention the field was shyte?
but i'm not bitter.[/quote]

Agreed field was shyte. Usually it's a fun place to have a game, some beers, and hot dogs, Win or lose most teams stick around and enjoy. Hopefully we get this game in soon. Thanks for comming out, and sorry. When we checked the field yesturday it was good, a little ice and it turns very hard.

kjohnsob

Aug 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

but i'm not bitter.

1(k) It is the responsibility of the home team to inspect their field on game day. The home team shall be liable for traveling costs for the visiting team and game official’s fee should the game be postponed by the referee due to unplayable field conditions. Amount of fine to be determined by the Executive.

Teams must attend the grounds and await the decision of the referee as to the fitness of the playing area, unless they have been previously notified by the League. Whereby both teams shall agree to a change of venue and/or kick-off time, no further changes will be made unless agreed to by both teams. Teams making such decisions must inform the League who will inform the referee.

You should get some money out of it....

WaterBreak

Feb 18, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

i'm not vindictive enough to get money out of the deal. some members of sundowner were pissed, but most of the team was hungover or still drunk so we didn't mind the cancelled game.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

We have the same team we started the season with. No additions. Should be a good game, at the very least we,ll get dirty and have Hot dogs on the barby. If it doesn,t fcukin snow.

Best thing about Playing Bradner great group of guys after the game Bar-B-Q and beers. win or lose they'll invite you over for a beer and hotdogs more teams should be like that.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Best thing about Playing Bradner great group of guys after the game Bar-B-Q and beers. win or lose they'll invite you over for a beer and hotdogs more teams should be like that.

The last thing you need is more beer and hotdogs chubby

:p:p:p

Attachments

• fat.gif
    fat.gif
    17.5 KB · Views: 58

Reds-16

Nov 26, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

Hey Waterbreak are U guys going to make it out for Sundays game at Noon at Mouat Turf ?

WaterBreak

Feb 18, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

Hey Waterbreak are U guys going to make it out for Sundays game at Noon at Mouat Turf ?

the team is deciding right now. personly, i don't think the guys wil go for it. most of the team has taken off to warmer places right now. we don't even know if we can field a summer team yet. no one has responded.
to bad, i would have liked to see how we matched up agains't a div 2 team. good luck next year. kick some arse.

WaterBreak

Feb 18, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Reds-16, looks like the game is a no go. we can't field a team this weekend. like i said earlier most of our team headed somewere warm at the end of cup. we can get about 7 guys. enjoy the free points. give'em hell in div 2.

Reds-16

Nov 26, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
I,ll let our team Manager know and they will probably contact you. Thanks for the heads up. Good luck next season as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0