Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 [FVSL DIV 3] Results, Banter & Predictions March 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

LC7

Oct 28, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [FVSL DIV 3] Results, Banter & Predictions January & February 2009

I think we'd do well considering we've beat the Lions, Nomads, Royals, and Celtic..

WaterBreak

Feb 18, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

theres always a friendly

I'm all for it, but the rest of my team may not be. Personaly i'd like to spend the summer playing div 1 or preimer teams. give the lads a some much needed kik's in the arse and some good competition. Unfortunately Sundowner has played down this year. Playing better talent in summer will better prepare us for winter next year.

sentinelkeeps

Oct 29, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

agreed hopefully we can get some div 1 games as well..but they really dont like to play lower divisions

Masry

Dec 15, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

I know we are playing the team who got premoted to Div 1 from the VMSL side next wednesday.
you guys can always try to get a couple of games in wtih VMSL teams. There's some good teams out there

sentinelkeeps

Oct 29, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

PERFECT!!! didn't really think of any of them..who are guys playing??

Masry

Dec 15, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

We already played UBC Metropolitans and beat them they finished second in the league. This wendesday we are playing Sikh Temple, they finished first and are going up to Div 1. Should be a good test as everyone thinks VMSL is stronger than FVSL but it seems in the past couple of years FVSL has gotten a lot stronger than before.

klewis

Nov 2, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

Nice, good to get friendly's in.. I think we have a friendly with Manchester Utd on Sunday.. :cool:

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

POMO Gunners maybe undefeated but they are not deserving of skipping a division. It's not like they are beating teams 10-0. Sentinel played a good Div.2 team last week and won 2-1. So that means they deserve to skip Div.2??? give ur fat ass head a shake. They will need to win their division like any other team to get promoted.

This topic is stupid and useless.

The difference from the Nomads is the Sentiels top striker isn't going to ACBC JBN;) and Westcoast calling me fat is like that old kettle and pot saying:) I would put Money on Sentinel playing Div1 and doing well. and I'm not saying they would win Div1 but they would be a lower table div1 team like Whalley Strikers:eek:

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

We are the SFC Strikers, and watch out next year! Have fun with the Miners ;)

klewis

Nov 2, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

Westcoast, I don't think I have seen a positive post from you all year about anything, they all seem to be negative.. are you mad at life or what? lol.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

Have you seen where Westcoast is in the standings. In a weak D2 grouping. I'd be mad too ;)

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

The difference from the Nomads is the Sentiels top striker isn't going to ACBC JBN;) and Westcoast calling me fat is like that old kettle and pot saying:) I would put Money on Sentinel playing Div1 and doing well. and I'm not saying they would win Div1 but they would be a lower table div1 team like Whalley Strikers:eek:

No it's the fat leading the fat to the donut shop I think.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Westcoast, I don't think I have seen a positive post from you all year about anything, they all seem to be negative.. are you mad at life or what? lol.

Yes I walk around all day with a big frown on my face and dream of the day I can play Div.1 soccer..hahahahahahahahaha. Where did I get this shite?? it burns for ever. Stating an opinion pencil dick. I love life and would not change my life for anything in the world.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Have you seen where Westcoast is in the standings. In a weak D2 grouping. I'd be mad too ;)

So bored posting in Div.3 thread eh? At least we'll be there next year so I'm getting a head start. And you can say all you want SFC but your Whalley for life. You can take a kid out of Whalley, but you can't take the Whalley out of the kid.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Yes I walk around all day with a big frown on my face and dream of the day I can play Div.1 soccer..hahahahahahahahaha. Where did I get this shite?? it burns for ever. Stating an opinion pencil dick. I love life and would not change my life for anything in the world.

Well said.....

It doesn't matter what level you play at as long as your having fun, and in your case in a cloud of smoke.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

And you can say all you want SFC but your Whalley for life. You can take a kid out of Whalley, but you can't take the Whalley out of the kid.

I am still laughing.....

Stallion at the very least your chalk art is getting better....

Attachments

• SuperStock_1491R-1075616.jpg
    SuperStock_1491R-1075616.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 68

WaterBreak

Feb 18, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

I know we are playing the team who got premoted to Div 1 from the VMSL side next wednesday.
you guys can always try to get a couple of games in wtih VMSL teams. There's some good teams out there

I see enough VMSL premier guys at indoor at 8-rinks.
but i may take in your game.

klewis

Nov 2, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

That's good Westcoast, im happy, that your happy.. didn't think my post warranted flaming though.

Reds-16

Nov 26, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

does anyone know anything about bradners park, turf, grass, maybe were the hell it is.

It's mostly grass/mud with a ball diamond cut out of each end, I think you'll love it. Doesn't matter how much talent you have you will suck balls playing on our pitch. Looking forward to our game on Sunday. There's a map in the FVSL fields link

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0