Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 [FVSL Div 3] Results & Banter November 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

MP13

Oct 24, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
phoenix plays renegades this weekend eh, may have to check that one out. we got a bye this weekend, can't afford to blow this one eh lee

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lee I do not play base ball at all. Never did only with my old company bit of soft ball. I try to support PCSL that's where I coached for many years. Bit of advice just play have fun. Never coach province or soccer is going to be bitter to you for years. As far as playing I love to play and still have shape to play the game. Some guys drink beer and eat pickeled egs it is dam to hard to be around the buggers. I might go for Alamania this year.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thank you hector, and you couldn't be more right. we are too small and cant stay on the ball. thanks for the compliment that we'll win more games than we lose though..i appreciate it. Miners have a good team, and are a nice bunch of guys. Too bad the ref made it more intense for both teams than it had to be. good luck the rest of the way.

I'll give you guys a few years and you'll be in Div2 and doing well there. you guys are a young team, well skilled. you're just not a physical team like Pacific or the Phoenix.

liverpool08

Sep 8, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'll give you guys a few years and you'll be in Div2 and doing well there. you guys are a young team, well skilled. you're just not a physical team like Pacific or the Phoenix.

tell me about it. Pushed off the ball WAY too easy. I think the core of our team appears to be sticking around for a few years so hopefully in the next couple of years we will be at the top of the table more often rather than in the middle. I think the oldest person on our team is Born in 1988..so no one older than 21. I remember looking at the team list for pacific and seeing early 80's and late 1970 birthdays, much more experience, which is key. Doesn't help that 3 of our regulars are out..2 with knee injuries and 1 is in vegas, lol. Hopefully we'll give you a better effort next time out.

canuckboy

Oct 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
late seventies? god I wish. Strengh on the ball does improves with age, assuming of course you don't let your fitness go to shite. I like playing you guys because the quality of the soccer is there.

Well we have 4 guys suspended plus one of our starting stikers is away. oh well canuckboy to start up front. I hope we have 11.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
late seventies? god I wish. Strengh on the ball does improves with age, assuming of course you don't let your fitness go to shite. I like playing you guys because the quality of the soccer is there.

Well we have 4 guys suspended plus one of our starting stikers is away. oh well canuckboy to start up front. I hope we have 11.

Prime example of letting fittness go ten years ago I was 190 now I'm 230:(

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Keven all it take is five to seven K walk twice or three times a week. You will drop to 200 lbs in less than six weeks. Salad with bit of dressing after each walk.
Walk must be half ass fast. No better way. Take your wife or your dog with you and some good tunes and life will come back. Test is ten laps around the track in less than thirteen minutes. No jogging just a fast walk. Get off pop if you drink it. Stick to beer and water.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0