Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 [FVSL Div 3] Results & Banter 2010/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rogue

Aug 20, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
We are a mix of 5 or 6 guys who played for the SFC Strikers in div 1 last year and a few guys who haven't played in a few years. We still have not lost when we have had 11 guys. I missed the match against Cloverdale but from what I heard they would likely still have beat us if we had a full squad. We are looking forward to the first match against Vault, hopefully it turns out to be a good one. Good luck next week

Rogue

Aug 20, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
He had a red card in our Bradner Cup game in Sept or October against TWU Titans and hasn't played since..

AC_Slater

Feb 10, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
We should have a full team. The only reason we forfeited last weeks game was because of some communication problems with our coach and the league. Only 3 of us showed up...felt bad for the Storm who brought out their full team on the night of the Superbowl.

MP13

Oct 24, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
We should have a full team. The only reason we forfeited last weeks game was because of some communication problems with our coach and the league. Only 3 of us showed up...felt bad for the Storm who brought out their full team on the night of the Superbowl.

Should've played em anyway, might have been a good game

jonny

Feb 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Magpies 2-0 over the Hawks 1 more win to go we better not screw this up now, must win game in 2 weeks aginst the Hawks again.

Lee,
make sure you guys are flexible for the time of your cup game on sunday our game was moved from that field to our home field cause it was rained out. Nice win over the Express, how many times did they sub? When we played them it felt like every other stop in play.

Deutschland

Jan 15, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money

Lee,
make sure you guys are flexible for the time of your cup game on sunday our game was moved from that field to our home field cause it was rained out. Nice win over the Express, how many times did they sub? When we played them it felt like every other stop in play.

Ya they subbed almost every five minutes, full line changes too. Even their own team was getting frustrated, it really slowed the game down. Big game for you in two weeks, no pressure!!!

Sep 17, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
The coach of the poco express would do well to go and get her ccs certifacate . Her movtivational speech to her guys were "they are old and slow and there keeper is crap" . Okay but this old and slow guy scored the winner and it felt good , these guys were laughing at our guys when we went down injered , this team has no respect for there opposition whatsoever and it starts at the coaching level , if any of the expess is reading this then guys , think hard about a mutany agaist your coach , you guys have potential but full line changes every 2 minutes and dirty tactic team talks is not good coaching practice . I seen one guy come on last night and she took him off like 3 minutes later , if a coach did that to me then i would leave for sure ..

well done magpies , its looking like i predicted a long time ago , magpies are the best , us 2nd , lions 3rd although head to head we are on top , phoenix fcucked it up early in the season , we are now unbeaten in 13 with one tie , hell if i turned 1 of our ties into a win we would be on top , oh well , thats football , its as simple as a hit post or a goal that was called offside or a pk not given that will lose you the league .

jonny

Feb 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey any info on Cloverdale fc out of 3b, play them in cup this weekend. They look great but I think the bottom 2 teams in 3b look real bad so the GF GA is a little tough to look at, with out the 20 goals they scored against Surrey Storm it looks a little more like a normal top div 3 team.

wr_ballack

Mar 5, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey any info on Cloverdale fc out of 3b, play them in cup this weekend. They look great but I think the bottom 2 teams in 3b look real bad so the GF GA is a little tough to look at, with out the 20 goals they scored against Surrey Storm it looks a little more like a normal top div 3 team.

They are a really explosive team, with young talent. Load your defense up, take advantage of your chances, and you can pull out the win. I'm not sure about your team, obviously your record says you guys are good, but I have seen Cloverdale, and I do know they play everyone tough. Defense will be key, as their strikers love to put pressure on.

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks for the vote of confidence, getting a touch bitter at the ass end of div.3 I guess.
Bahhaa, elbowroom speaks the truth. Dont be angry at him otherwise he will school your ass on the field! Clover is a contending top Div.2 squad (should be) but stuck in Div.3 due to just being young, with not a lot of experience. They always have excellent numbers, work hard, and they will beat you up when it comes to fitness. They are fast and all in all a really good group of guys. The only thing lacking is maybe just the experience... So ur going to need the luck my friend

elbowroom

Oct 26, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thx C4L. Some people you just can't explain CFC too. Div3 or div4 I don't care. We promoted in 1 year and Magpies will promote this year but it took how many? not a piss just a question? MP13?? Good luck to your team but I predict a CFC win. Suck it up princess #20 , its just a prediction...

"Hey any info on Cloverdale fc out of 3b, play them in cup this weekend. They look great but I think the bottom 2 teams in 3b look real bad so the GF GA is a little tough to look at, with out the 20 goals they scored against Surrey Storm it looks a little more like a normal top div 3 team."

Jonny, Play them tight and hit them hard in the first 10 min. so they don't jump-in too quick. They like to play through the center, great mid with good touch - can't remember # sorry. I would play 4-5-1 and counter attack up your sides for best result. CFC Keeper is small but has good movement side to side. Shoot for the corner with someone screening the keeps.

Chowder.

MP13

Oct 24, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thx C4L. Some people you just can't explain CFC too. Div3 or div4 I don't care. We promoted in 1 year and Magpies will promote this year but it took how many? not a piss just a question? MP13??

My prediction of a Magpie 2-0 win stands. As you haven't seen us play as someone said earlier, you're ignorant of our style. (ignorant being a descriptive word, not a piss). But alas, we shall see in a few days time. I'm looking forward to see what they've got

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0