Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 [FVSL Div 3] Results & Banter 2010/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

number10hamburgler

Mar 16, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Off the FVSL website.
Division 3 - 1st Place teams in 3A - 3B - & 3C - win Division Trophy
Divisional Winners of 3A, 3B & 3C are Promoted to NEW Div 3A & 3B
Division 4 North, 4 South, 4 East, and 4 West will comprise bottom (# TBA) of Div 3 and NEW teams

The way we are playing, we'll probably get the double demotion to Div. 4

FVSL Schedules

That would be awesome if Top Div.3 Winners are promoted and is probably the fair thing to do. But the numbers don't seem to work out.

The new Div.3 is comprised of 20 teams as stated on that chart and the new Div.4 will be comprised of 40 teams.
With Three Division 2 Winners simply staying in the new Div.2 that join with the demoted Div.1 teams. That would mean you will have 27 Div.2 teams relegated into the new Div.3 plus 3 Div.3 Winners. That equals 30 teams in the new Div.3.

Doesn't make sense. I heard previously to make the numbers for each new division (P-10-Div.1-10-Div.2-10-Div.3-20-Div.4-40) that all of Div.3 and the Bottom 7-8 in Div.2 would make up the new Div.4. But I guess now they are looking at a 30 teams Div.3....?

Anyways, maybe they should reword that website posting clarify it a little bit better. As many teams aren't really going all out in trying to win Div.3 thinking they will be part of the new Div.4 anyway.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude are you outta ur fukin mind? grow the fuk up n learn to play soccer. you team suks balls and there's nothing you can say that can justify the fact that you lost to the lions exepct the fact that you guys straight suck dik.

suk it bich

Celtic pride plays for Inter. And if i remember correctly we beat you both teams last year. Pretty sure you guys were the ones who sucked dicks. I mean relegation sorta proved that fact. Pretty justified I'd say.
Cheers bich

Poor ManUnited doesnt have a clue....i mean to now come on here and talk trash seems a little late since not much was said last year when you finished dead last in the group....Win your first round game so we can send you packing in round 2......

please tell me your the guy with the dreads

peace out biaatch

Miners suck :)

celticpride

Sep 23, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude are you outta ur fukin mind? grow the fuk up n learn to play soccer. you team suks balls and there's nothing you can say that can justify the fact that you lost to the lions exepct the fact that you guys straight suck dik.

suk it bich

I wouldnt even come on here and say anything after that game if i was you. I didnt say we didnt blow, but what does that say about u tits if u conceded 2 against 8 men and a striker playing in net? never said we were going to win was just stating the fact ur a plug

cheers

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
My 2cents on the promotion.

I think the 3 winners will and deserve to go up (stay div 3). And possibly relegate the 9 bottom teams from what's now div 2 to the new div 4. That would leave 20 teams for div 3 next year. That way it would make the div 2 teams try harder to stay up. Just my opinion make of it what you will but im sure c4l, elbowroom, and lee will agree with me.

MP13

Oct 24, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money

suk it bich

What a goof, grow up Peter Pan

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I wouldnt even come on here and say anything after that game if i was you. I didnt say we didnt blow, but what does that say about u tits if u conceded 2 against 8 men and a striker playing in net? never said we were going to win was just stating the fact ur a plug

cheers

Sweet jesus blondie locks miners at 10 men and you conceded 2 goals.....

Rooooar Lions Rooooar

Sep 17, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
My 2cents on the promotion.

I think the 3 winners will and deserve to go up (stay div 3). And possibly relegate the 9 bottom teams from what's now div 2 to the new div 4. That would leave 20 teams for div 3 next year. That way it would make the div 2 teams try harder to stay up. Just my opinion make of it what you will but im sure c4l, elbowroom, and lee will agree with me.

agreed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0