Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 [FVSL Div 3] Results & Banter 2010/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

liverpool08

Sep 8, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [FVSL D3] Results & Banter November & December 2010

the last 3 games have kind o blown your season , you be lucky to finish 4th now , i did expect more of a fight off you guys this season .

yea its been a frustrating season..a few of us committed guys have finally stepped up and spoken out to the team so hopefully going forward we'll be putting in a better effort to all games and actually start winning again. hell id rather play a man down with the hard fighting team i had Saturday instead of a full bench of whiners. 4th would be nice and seems do-able. i dont think we'd drop lower than 5th or 6th though.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

coyotes 3 - 1 bradner....both teams were pressed for numbers, the redshirts more than us, they started with 10, had the 11th show up only to have a player get injured and miss the rest of the match. they scored first on a brutal mistake in the backline....we come back n tie it up right before half. second half i guess we were too much to handle for the red shirts as we scored two more times missing 4-5 chances from in close. the few chances the redshirts generated were off mistakes in the back. their keeper made some amazing saves. including one incredible save off a chance in the 6 yd box. good way to end the year with a much needed win.

manunited

Sep 18, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money

what happend to being the best in the league? you guys lost to the worst team. Lions are still on top. you will never reach us looosers. muah<3 cuties

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

yea its been a frustrating season..a few of us committed guys have finally stepped up and spoken out to the team so hopefully going forward we'll be putting in a better effort to all games and actually start winning again. hell id rather play a man down with the hard fighting team i had Saturday instead of a full bench of whiners. 4th would be nice and seems do-able. i dont think we'd drop lower than 5th or 6th though.

We might have a team when we play you guys next lol

manunited

Sep 18, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money

lee you better bring your best squad against us cuz were just gonna straight Sh!t on you guys

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

lee you better bring your best squad against us cuz were just gonna straight Sh!t on you guys

Lee u bets be straight balling cause this homeslice sounds like he is tripping....Word to your mother!

Fo shizzle my nizzle

Yo Yo were beeee's this yapping last yeeear when you homeslices shite the bed each weeezk and dropped the shizzle to div 3 isszle

Jawzlin

Nov 1, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money

Do you play for the lions manunited, and if you do what number are you?? Looking forword to play you, should be a battle

Sep 17, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Magpies 1 phoenix 1 , the magpies had so much possetion last night , thank god our D kept there scoring chances low , One thing we did realy well was counter attack , they had us pinned in our own half for most of the game but we got lots of counter attacks and came close a number of times , we hit the bar , and had a good few chances but couldnt finsh , the magpies had 80% possetion , they pass and move constantly , they just couldnt apply the kill with 20 yards to goal , its like when they do the hard work to get us pinned they run out of ideas and take a pot shot . I know the lions are top but the mapies are very frustrating to play against , they dont lose possetion of the fcuking ball very often . Not many teams out there would lend the opposing team a pair of goaly gloves but they did , cheers for that guys . When it rains we lend our 2nd tent to the opposing team , more teams in this league should think this way , it makes it more fun for everyone , its div 3 mens after all .

Sep 17, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
:mad:lions beat miners 5-2 , miners were shorts players as usual when they play a half decent team ,, i sound like a broken record but YOU FCUKIN NO SHOWS GET A GRIP , i recon the miners have at least 25 signed ,its not fun for anyone , FCUKIN LAZY TWATS:mad:

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Vault 3- Surrey 0.... Nice being back on the pitch after 3 months + of waiting!!! Easy game, we dominated start to finish, they had 2 shots on net the whole time! Now off to a break...!

elbowroom

Oct 26, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cloverdale FC 2 BC United 1

Sorry C4L......... we tried. We had them tied untill the 70th when they chipped a ball to the far back post, our keeper went up and the ball slipped right through his hands. Fcuk me.

We also had a goal disallowed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0