Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 [FVSL Div 3] Results & Banter 2010/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 17, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [FVSL D3] Results & Banter November & December 2010

lee your sucha hater.... how do you rank yourself above the lions?? they easily defeated ur team in ur home turf and you come up with excuses... the **** outta here... as for the other magpie dicksuckers.. get real? saying the u21 players made our team better?? we were undefeated u wankers!! so much hate its not even funny. Im beggining to think this forum is for all u low lifes to complain about how your 3rd place and lower. Lions are at the top, NUMBERS DONT LIE... BITCHES DO! @lee wiltshire, @darryl5000
i dont hate anyone , im just saying the magpies play harder , you guys are good , the diff is you guys finished your only 2 1st half chances against us and magpies didnt finish at all , lets be honest you guys had 2 goals in the 1st 5 mins and what else did you do ? your 3rd goal was a total fcuk up and you know it , its just i was expecting alot from you guys . sounds like you are the only one with hate . not that i wanna make excuses but if i had my full signed team out we would beat anyone in this league , every team in this league would agree with that ,but its div 3 mens , cant get all the guys out , now cheer up , its christmas . oh and whats your name and number ? i dont hide behind a fake name to bitch at people .

Mike Hawk

Dec 6, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money

who the hell are you kidding farbo all your team does is play kick and run...all you do is boot it up the field and hope your forwards get it...you guys didnt easily defeat the phoenix...from watching that game i clearly rememebr in the first 5 min you just booted the ball and your forwards got to it before there defense could and scored and then your 3rd goal was a gift the keeper dropped in front of open net....you guys did fcuk all throughout the game, phoenix had all the pressure all game..if the phoenix didnt sub on there shite players for 30 min and had all there subs the lions would have been beaten easily....farbod your a joke and so is your team, i cant wait to see what happens in 2nd half of season and when phoenix play you again because it will be a long night for you guys and you will get embarassed

farbod

Sep 29, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money

:p
i dont hate anyone , im just saying the magpies play harder , you guys are good , the diff is you guys finished your only 2 1st half chances against us and magpies didnt finish at all , lets be honest you guys had 2 goals in the 1st 5 mins and what else did you do ? your 3rd goal was a total fcuk up and you know it , its just i was expecting alot from you guys . sounds like you are the only one with hate . not that i wanna make excuses but if i had my full signed team out we would beat anyone in this league , every team in this league would agree with that ,but its div 3 mens , cant get all the guys out , now cheer up , its christmas . oh and whats your name and number ? i dont hide behind a fake name to bitch at people .

number 13... see you at the last game of the season, hopefully the table will be close and itll be exciting to beat ur team.... once again :p

all in all you just need to pay respects where its deserved. U beat the magpies which is impressuve but havent beat us. I'll give u respects when u beat us.. and magpies lose this weekend which means solo spot of 1st place is up for grabs this weekend :wa:

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

We're a new young team but by next year if they're still in our division we'll beat them. Plus I'd say if Rogue had all their players they are better than cloverdale
I hope that we dont have to see you, since we should stay in Div.3... But, that being said I cant wait to play Pique and your "different" team!

Magpies20

Dec 12, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money

lee your sucha hater.... how do you rank yourself above the lions?? they easily defeated ur team in ur home turf and you come up with excuses... the **** outta here... as for the other magpie dicksuckers.. get real? saying the u21 players made our team better?? we were undefeated u wankers!! so much hate its not even funny. Im beggining to think this forum is for all u low lifes to complain about how your 3rd place and lower. Lions are at the top, NUMBERS DONT LIE... BITCHES DO! @lee wiltshire, @darryl5000

You pulled up a u-21 that is second in the golden boot scoring in premier and played him 90. The **** that doesn't make your team better

Sep 17, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

:p

number 13... see you at the last game of the season, hopefully the table will be close and itll be exciting to beat ur team.... once again :p

all in all you just need to pay respects where its deserved. U beat the magpies which is impressuve but havent beat us. I'll give u respects when u beat us.. and magpies lose this weekend which means solo spot of 1st place is up for grabs this weekend :wa:
WHEN ?? shouldnt you be saying IF

elbowroom

Oct 26, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money

BC United 2 Storm 1

We started with 8 guys ( Christmas Parties ) and played very well with a 4-3-0 set-up. 20 min in Tubbs turns around on top of the 18 and snaps one in on the outside right. Our second was a 50/50 ball that i got to first ,I passd it up through the center to Tubbs sitting alone at the center line . He turns on a breakaway and fakes the goalie right and walks it in.

Two more of our players show up before half and go in at the break ( 10 players ). We loose our keeper 10 min into the second half when Storm's player( Jason ) goes in and kicks the goalies hand ( 50/50 :rolleyes:). The kick split our keeper's hand open ( the web in between his fingers ) so we had to put our winger in net ( 9 guys now ).

Storm fight back and put one in from the wing to the open man in the center. 10 min left and Storms manager cracks a shot in to the far left corner and our spare keep just tips it wide. Save of the match.:D

junction

Oct 6, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

Hey farbod, I'll be sure to let my u21 guys how highly u think of them. Next time I'll just tell jon, dom and jack to not risk injury by helping out the lions. Because clearly, you guys are better off without them.

Who scored the goal against the pies again? And the week before... Somebody scored a hatrick.... Can't remember his name tho. Hmmmmmmm. ? Let me know if u remember ;)

liverpool08

Sep 8, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money

Titans 3 - Renegades 2

Only reason i am writing this post is because the renegades played 75% of the game with 10 men, and the other 25% with 9. Not only did we come back from 2 nil down to tie it up, but our keeper then decides to let a soft floater in from 40 yards. Now i know how the miners feel week to week. Titans played well, but they should considering they had 1-2 more guys on the field at all times. They're a nice bunch of guys so im glad to see them win one, but even they would agree that the renegades put up a ridiculous fight and almost pulled it off. well done boys

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

westcoast, you guys forfeit ? not enough numbers ? i'm sure you would have done better than a 5-0 default with 9-10 players against that team, they suck !

WaterBreak

Feb 18, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

Rangers 4-0 Sundowners. Wasn't there so can't give game report. all i know is we had 12 and then 11. Our defence was made up of 2 midfielders and 1 forward and rondog. whose 61. i'm only guessing here, but thats probably why we lost.

Sep 17, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Titans 3 - Renegades 2

Only reason i am writing this post is because the renegades played 75% of the game with 10 men, and the other 25% with 9. Not only did we come back from 2 nil down to tie it up, but our keeper then decides to let a soft floater in from 40 yards. Now i know how the miners feel week to week. Titans played well, but they should considering they had 1-2 more guys on the field at all times. They're a nice bunch of guys so im glad to see them win one, but even they would agree that the renegades put up a ridiculous fight and almost pulled it off. well done boys
the last 3 games have kind o blown your season , you be lucky to finish 4th now , i did expect more of a fight off you guys this season .

PIQUE

Oct 23, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money

I hope that we dont have to see you, since we should stay in Div.3... But, that being said I cant wait to play Pique and your "different" team!

whatttt???? you mean shouldn't stay in div 3 right???
and expect a hard game next time we play. And since we may not see you next year that will make it even easier for us to see you the year after ;)

Storm

Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Titans 3 - Renegades 2

Titans are a really nice bunch. To f*****g nice. We loose so many games through being nice. Makes me mad.
Nice effort from The Renegades. They came back hard at us in the second half. Thought we were going to throw this one away. But we regained our composure and managed to get a winner. From where I was watching I would not blame your keeper. It was a great strike from Cory. No goals all season and then a hat trick. What happened.

elbowroom

Oct 26, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money

whatttt???? you mean shouldn't stay in div 3 right???
and expect a hard game next time we play. And since we may not see you next year that will make it even easier for us to see you the year after ;)

No, C4L thinks they will be able to stay in div 3 with the castaways from div2 next year. GL ... We hammered Vault for 60 min. untill
they turned the lights off. fn cheaters

knaacks

Oct 7, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Pique FC -5 Surrey Strikers -3 Game was played with great intensity from both sides, but got chippy near the end . Cooler heads prevailed and Pique finished with the win. Their # 10 is a very nice striker and worked hard to finish the 2 goal he scored. Nice to see someone show how it should be done in the 18. Good finish to the first half for this team, new to division 3. Merry Xmas one and all.....

knaacks

Oct 7, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Sorry, the props were to the Strikers #10, nice lad !!

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

westcoast, you guys forfeit ? not enough numbers ? i'm sure you would have done better than a 5-0 default with 9-10 players against that team, they suck !

Well we had pretty much are whole team having christmas parties to go to, then an hour before game time we get a blizzard to slow us down. We show up having 5 guys to there 1 we have 4 guys not willing to drive in the snow, they get 7 guys show up literally 2 mins before game time. To make it 8 on 5 we don't even bother going and getting the guys that didn't want to drive.

They act all excited because they get the win. I play soccer to play not take forfeits as wins. Even if the numbers were reversed we would have wanted a reschedule but with the positions in the standings it didn't matter at all to the league to fine us and give them the win. Money grab for sure for the league so why would they even think of rescheduling this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0