Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 [FVSL Div 3] Results and Banter 2011-12 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

dutch13

Feb 5, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
We got the news around 12:15. Must have taken all the ice you had to the field to freeze it. Gotta do what you can to delay the loss you'll get at the hands of the gunners. Real weak I know, but your 12:30 cancellation led some of us to a day of drinking, clasico, canucks, fights. We'll getcha, now you just gotta wait a couple more weeks.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
We got the news around 12:15. Must have taken all the ice you had to the field to freeze it. Gotta do what you can to delay the loss you'll get at the hands of the gunners. Real weak I know, but your 12:30 cancellation led some of us to a day of drinking, clasico, canucks, fights. We'll getcha, now you just gotta wait a couple more weeks.

Looks like it will come down to a story book ending. To bad it won't be for you.

rbks

Aug 12, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey DutchAll grass fields in MR & Pitt MeadowsWere closed fields were frozen!Celtic would have won anyways!!!!!

junction

Oct 6, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gotta love it when Dutch gets all pissed and comes home to ttp... Haha not ur best work Dutch, but pretty good considering the state you wer in last night. Did you type that with the big foamy #1 finger you tried to diddle the waitress with?

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't have that authority, it would have to be run by shift dwarf. you may get 2 at the most who would want to play. Everyone is going out for a guys bday now :cake:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0