Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 FVSL Div 3 Combined Power Rankings

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
What do I see?

Not a lot of surprises,
4 LUFC Clubs in top 10. Nomads first, with Rangers keeping slightly ahead of the Athletica and Young Guns
ACBC Topping the list (Can they stay ahead of the Nomads after transfer deadline?)
SFC Peg Rangers have come back in their group to second
GEU Miners not as good as expected/advertised
Cloverdale FC fallen way down the list from start of year/good results

From what I hear Nomads are not as good as advertised either!

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pretty sure we scored at will against the Pheonix...if that's what your refering to.

More importantly, I'm pretty sure we'd do the same against you guys as well...:cool:

Now thats comedy!!

Pheonix had a player in net also.

With your shooty d most team in div two would have a field day:eek:

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Funny stuff that. We ended Saturday afternoon (Wolves v Tigers) (Nomads v Phoenix) a combined total of LUFC 11- GEU 3

The 3 GA in the 'Mads v Phoenix game, one was a good goal that was also an error by a defender, but one that happens time to time.

The other two were weird things (A well known sweeper playing at various levels coughing up a ball as last man back) and a 30 yarded that takes a deflection to beat our keeper.

I think a Rams v Nomads friendly is now in order ;)

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh, and keeper or not...the 6 scored wouldn't have been stopped by many keepers, if any.

here they are in no particular order...
1. A cracker of a volley after a shanked shot sailed high and wide to our Striker who made the most of it
2. A belter from 10 yards out to the side of the net
3. A diving header
4. Another hotshot from top left corner of 18
5. I can't remember-probably more poor GEU Defending
6. See point 5.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Funny stuff that. We ended Saturday afternoon (Wolves v Tigers) (Nomads v Phoenix) a combined total of LUFC 11- GEU 3

The 3 GA in the 'Mads v Phoenix game, one was a good goal that was also an error by a defender, but one that happens time to time.

The other two were weird things (A well known sweeper playing at various levels coughing up a ball as last man back) and a 30 yarded that takes a deflection to beat our keeper.

I think a Rams v Nomads friendly is now in order ;)

I am not saying the Pheonix are huge in talent...I was just saying that the Rams are pretty confident you wouldn't beat us...hell you couldn't beat Whalley.;)

Set up a friendly but on that flood pond you call turf out there in langley!

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I am not saying the Pheonix are huge in talent...I was just saying that the Rams are pretty confident you wouldn't beat us...hell you couldn't beat Whalley.;)

Set up a friendly but on that flood pond you call turf out there in langley!

As for Whalley, again, I will repeat for the hundredth time...We had half our squad, the half we had were drunk or hurt, and they stayed sober (for most part) I'm sure if we played them again, we'd win. They would give us a great game, but we'd win.

As for our fields...Which turf are you referring to? Willoughby or MAP Oval? The Oval has recently been spruced up a bit for some college nationals or provincials...and willoughby is brand new...I know MAP used to flood up in the South East corner a bit, but haven't noticed it during the last piss-down rain night.

If you wish to host us on grass we could do that too ;)

Since we don't have a pub, we could also come down to the Pub that Kevin Hector frequently tells me about :D

kjohnsob

Aug 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jesus, when did the div 3 thread get good? this is great! Of course it's jsut nervous div 2 guys stirring up shite while they can, cause next year they'll be licking their wounds and listening to me quote all the shite that they've been spewing off this year.

As for a friendly, we're in. I'm sure I can arrange a field out here in Langley, or we can come to you. PM me we'll hammer it out.

:cool:

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey...talk to me when you beat Langley;) cause pretty sure we put an ass kicking on them!

Who would win Langley Wolves or Langley Nomads??

Tough call, I would say the Nomads except they would need to play a few games first vs. some tougher opponents to adjust to not having a big edge.

Don't know anything about the Nomadic Goal Keeping whereas I have used the Wolves keeper in goal a few times. He can be pretty sharp when he wants to be.

Would be a good battle to be sure, the Wolves would have the physical edge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0