Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 [FVSL - Div 3 & 4] Banter and Rumors - offseason '06

Status
Not open for further replies.

guitarman

May 5, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
maybe if you train hard we can arrange for you to tryout for our team........but then again you cant even beat Sikh United.......

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
This guy is talking trash and they lost to the wolves who finished second to last in 2c (although we had more points then hector;) )

Ajax were horriable and will get killed in Div 2....there lanky bastard up front is terriable!!!

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I just realized I lied back there, they beat us 3-0 the first game, I feel horrible, not sure I'd wanna try out for you guys, kinda far drive. What's this about Sikh United? Are you talking about Summer League?

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Slow but sure, can't run but can score, the d is good except for this one old guy we have back there, apparently spends too much time rockin in his band or something to be effective

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
NO bands from B.C. Rock, sorry but Canadian music is as good as Canadian soccer...except Sam Roberts, other then that shite

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yeah Guitarboy that's rigth blah blah blah

Do you play??? I was on the fox back in September, what gear do you got???

guitarman

May 5, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Man ,

just having fun....Peavey Wofgang ( with D -Tuna) and Fender Strat...Fender Twin and Roland Cube 60 and assorted pedals......all in standard tuning......im tired of the drop tunings evryone is using ....i love solos and like bands that have accomplished players.....no Simple Plan or Nickelback please.....

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I spat a luggy on Chad's amp when they practised at the same studio as my band, ****ing hate Nickwank, most Canadian bands suck.

guitarman

May 5, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Chad rocks.....he knows 4 chords now......and his tone....awesome if you like that shitty Heavy Metal pedal grind......are you guys a heavy band.?....we play all kinds of tunes 60 - 2000's covers and originals.......keep on rockin and yes TODM lick the pipe.....

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [FVSL - Div 3 & 4] Banter and Rumors - offseason '06 & Garage band chat

Awesome Dude!

Hey Man!
I've just got myself into a fully restored 8 piece Pearl Export kit with brand fcuking spanking new Zildjian hi-hats, little splash, crash, heavy crash and ride cymbals!
I want to lay a second closed hi hat off to the side in between my last standing tom and floor toms as well!
I'm thinking of off-loading the 5 piece Remo roto tom set I have as I don't use them as much any more as I'm tiring of the 15 minute Alex Van Halen solos as after 40 I just can't get 'up' for it anymore.

And who's this 'Quarterback' band?
Do they sing football songs?

Speaking of football, where's a moderator whan you need one? :D
And what the fcuk am I doing here...

Rock on MAN!

RF

guitarman

May 5, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rock on boys........good to see we have some rockin' soccer boys .........both sports have one thing in common : Beer .........anyway World Cup is on its way...

robj

Lifetime Better Bastard
Nov 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Are you guys a shitty playing instruments as you are on the pitch being in div 3 and all?

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kevin Hector said:
I spat a luggy on Chad's amp when they practised at the same studio as my band, ****ing hate Nickwank, most Canadian bands suck.

Is that when you were auditioning for lead player of the "flesh flute"?

Argyle

Feb 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Alright...I know that things are slow and all here in the Div 3&4 thread, but can we try and keep things related to soccer in here.

Start a new thread if you wish to continue conversations of stroking your guitar and spitting your wad (guess that is what the young kids refer to it as these days). Just keep it out of here!

Thanks...and have a great day!

guitarman

May 5, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
sorry..... but "stroking my guitar ?" ok buddy - too many headers this winter ? Peace Arch Rules........i'll stick to one subject as not to confuse the other strikers on this thread........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0