Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL Div 2] Week 3 MOTW

[FVSL Div 2] Week 3 MOTW's

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

kaspro

Mar 13, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
went with our game cause mission rarely gets talked about and it'll be nice to play our first game on grass. To be honest though I'm looking forward to week 4 more so. Can't wait to hit the pitch again

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Our game will be the match of the week because we are all good friends and havent played each other in what 2 or 3 years. Nomads won in shoot out I think after a huge scaffufal where the ref walked off the park...lol
Dont forget the BBQ
I hear someone may fly in (bus in) from way up north to help you guys out.

kjohnsob

Aug 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think we played a home and home since then. We beat you 3-0 at Burnaby Lake and lost 4-3 at Macleod (after I gave up 2 pks :rolleyes:)

I'm still negotiating with housearrest to see if a cameo is in the team's budget, since moving to Edmonton my weekly wages have gone up - Cashley Johnson.

It'll be better for xRestrictedx labia if I'm not there. You fit to play?

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
No hes not ready,but he will be there as you should. I dont remember the home and home thing. I just remember the PK win you took from us in your tournament. Funny how you only remember certian things as you get older. pretty soon you will forget your keys,wallet ,gamesheets,Id cards. hint leave them in your car,just dont forget to lock you doors or forget where your parked.
It really would be nice to see you at the game, you could stand behind the net and shag balls for us like old times

xRESTRICTEDx

Sep 9, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think we played a home and home since then. We beat you 3-0 at Burnaby Lake and lost 4-3 at Macleod (after I gave up 2 pks :rolleyes:)

I'm still negotiating with housearrest to see if a cameo is in the team's budget, since moving to Edmonton my weekly wages have gone up - Cashley Johnson.

It'll be better for xRestrictedx labia if I'm not there. You fit to play?

Nop not even close! Mcl is messed up! Oh but I will for sure b there cheering on my team!

Carniehore

Sep 20, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
He's lucky I'm not there or I'd have to nutmeg him a few more times. :wa:

hahahaha listen to this one AGAIN !!! hahahaha all u would be seeing is my number on my back man and dont think u could catch me, "jesus of slidetackling" ....u couldnt catch crabs from a $5 hooker :eek:

good to see u still around though buddy !!!

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
let's see if Inter can beat the Gunner's. hasn't happened in five season's since the first group of Gunner's moved up to div2 (now premier I think) good luck Inter, I hope you guys finally win one against these guy's.

bananaman

Sep 6, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
let's see if Inter can beat the Gunner's. hasn't happened in five season's since the first group of Gunner's moved up to div2 (now premier I think) good luck Inter, I hope you guys finally win one against these guy's.

gunners/inter should be a good game but could be a tie as inter are weakest at the back and gunners and weakest in attack. is this the game to try and predict who wins 2a this year? Even though we have been beaten by both teams to start the season, I'll go for inter as the gunners are sandbagging SOB's and scored in the 93rd to beat us as well as calling up a bunch from div1. keep up the scoring franchise and maybe get inter#11 one this time that's not offside.

dutch13

Feb 5, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
banananananana

you cant call up from Div 1. Div 1 > Div 2. and to avoid a 2nd response - call downs are not allowed.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't get how you figure we are weak at the back...You guys had one shot on net.

I will go on record and say we have the best d line in our division...point blank.

SuperMid

Jul 24, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yah i gotta agree with Franchise here. Even tho we did not have a great defensive game vs you guys, you never had posession for more than a few touches and you only had 2 shots at the net. Where we had somewhere in the range of 15-20 at least. plus pretty much all the ball posession. granted we should have had the posession being up a man for 65 mintues. Our team is a new one and we're still geling together. just need some time. I hope its all figured out before saturday cuz we have a BIG game vs the gunners.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0