Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL DIV 2] Week 17 MOTW'S

[FVSL DIV 2] Week 17 MOTW's

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Really guys div 2 and div 3 are so close...Now if You put all the divs in order,say Div2 A is the tops of Div 2 and the only division you can be promoted into Div 1 from and so on down..then it would mean something..But 3 divisions that dont play each other and tops from each division being promoted..It really doesnt say any one division includeing div 3 is better. Infact with 20 div 1 teams the bottom div 1 are not any better than div 2.
Last year Aldegrove were Undefeated div 2 and look at them in div 1 and Sentinels were div 3 and look at them now...None of our divisions mean shti. What Im trying to say is..weather Westcoast is in Div2 or Div3 he will still be a big smelly loser...So who cares what division he is in.....(hows that for a piss take);)

BBQ...has anyone tried the Elvis Platter from Memphis Grill....Fricken Awsome!

Elvis Platter is legendary! annual new years eve dinner for my boys. Polish off two of those bad boys and leave with the meat sweats.

gotta try the Presilla (sp?) platter one of these days

Team Canada

Mar 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Memphis Blue's cornbread is the tits!

Titans vs Nomads was very much like the last time we played. We were all over them the first half, housearrest made some nice saves to keep them in the game, but as our problem has been all season, we just couldn't buy a goal. Things evened out a little more in the 2nd half, we let up for about 20 minutes and they popped a couple in from scrambles in the 18 we weren't able to clean up.

And I won't go into detail, but #10 on the nomads up front... classless joke. And it's a shame cause he's actually a pretty good player. But I'll leave it at that.

Nov 25, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
team canada, as you said, we were fortunate to be tied at half. Housearrest was on fire. We definitely owned you guys in the second, despite the push you had at the end when we were up 2. And if you consider our #10 to be classless, I would say the same of your #11 who flopped twice getting the call once. He even admitted to our defender that "it's all I got." Diving is a shameful way to try and win.

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
LOL!! that was so funny when he said that. It was so obvious and Im glad the ref didnt fall for it. At least he was honest

Titan4Life

Mar 24, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
LOL!! that was so funny when he said that. It was so obvious and Im glad the ref didnt fall for it. At least he was honest

T is a hard worker who rarely goes to ground unless he has been fouled. There was contact, but no foul and like you said, he was honest. You're german striker did the same thing at the other end with even less contact! haha

Overall a good game. We dominated the first 50 and Nomads were lucky to have HouseArrest to bail them out. At least 15 scoring chances, 10 good ones and HA made some key saves. Couldn't finish and then they potted their two best chances in the 2nd half. Too bad, but like Team Canda said, the empitimy of our season.

As for #10...what a whiner and selfish player. Skilled but a whiney douche. Biggest reason you'll never see me in red and yellow there HouseArrest.

Good luck up Cup though!

guildford7

Oct 17, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guildford 5 - Pegasus 2

The field was tilted the entire game, and the score-line is accurate. Not much else to say, they have some good players in the mid and up-front, but their back line just really couldnt cope with our mid and strikers. On to next week....and I forget who we play????

some A-C team...

:)

kris_p_bacon

Jan 31, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
"As for #10...what a whiner and selfish player. Skilled but a whiney douche. Biggest reason you'll never see me in red and yellow there HouseArrest."

You're no angel yourself there T4L, and I think we'll be fine without you in our line-up. Thanks for the player profile on #10, I'm sure it will be useful to everyone out there. buh bye

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
As for #10...what a whiner and selfish player. Skilled but a whiney douche. Biggest reason you'll never see me in red and yellow there HouseArrest.

Good luck up Cup though!

thats the biggest reason you wouldn't transfer over? you have 3 or more guys that I know of that are far worse than #10, both in the whining and skill department. Anyways, your decision T4L. Maybe you can at least come support our cup run

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
How come nobody is talking about the shameful decisions by the official over and over again throughout the first 50 minutes that easily shifted the balance and momentum of the game?

Your forward is running alone into our back 4, starts to stumble at the top of the box, falls down while holding our stoppers wrist and draws a fk just outside the box, rebound resulted in one of HA's circus stops...

Then right at the beginning of the second half he doesn't call a clear cut peno when our guy is clearly dragged down 2 yards out with an open net?! Instead of 0-0, it is 1-0 and your guys are bound to fold up there and then, after being unable to convert your first 45 minutes domination into any goals...

You guys definitely ran us around in the first half... some bad touches and lack of any passing and ball support made us look pretty bad. That being said, I will also say that having HA on our team is a blessing, if he isn't the best keeper not playing in the premier division in the FVSL than I am not sure who is...

If that PK gets called and we score, that is the back breaker, with only 1 or 2 subs you guys fold there.

Gritty performance by Titans, and better performance from HA... easily our MVP, that is not the first game he has stolen this year.

As for #10, on our team... He likes to chatter and chirp. Who cares? We get it week in week out from other teams and players everywhere, at least he has the skill and respect of his teammates. All to often we see other guys on other teams and their teammates roll their eyes and say stuff like "if we had subs we would get rid of him" like #9 from Bradner last week in cup.

That #10 "Whiner and selfish player" has scored and set up more goals than your entire team has finished this year.

T4L, instead of stating that he is the reason you would never come over, think what it would be like to play with a guy like that, who can ensure the 3 points when you play a game like you guys did in the first 45 minutes... If you had a guy that could finish his chances you guys would be in a lot better position than you are in now.

Titan4Life

Mar 24, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Agreed I'm no angel! Don't think I could ever play that way and know I sometimes like to get my 5 cents in here and there! I also know I am no star. I work hard and try to make up for a lack of skill with heart. Am I needed in Nomad-ville, debatable. Am I wanted...yes (ask HA!). And I could play with someone like #10 because teams are just that...teams. And they should work together no matter what.

As for the whole everything about #10. I hate whiners! We all do now and then, but he does it a lot and then when he doesn't get calls he makes some bush league, albeit cleverly subtle challenges. I don't discredit his skill. He is a great offensive player and I would love to have somebody like that on my team to bury chances in front of goal. Would I be frustrated by the laziness hell ya, but would I play with a guy like that...of course.

I think that is a fair assessment of the comments myself and Team Canada made about him. Good player that you want on your team most of the time, but frustrating to play against (due to both skill, whineyness and some off challenges out of frustration).

Reds-16

Nov 26, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
As for #10, on our team... He likes to chatter and chirp. Who cares? We get it week in week out from other teams and players everywhere, at least he has the skill and respect of his teammates. All to often we see other guys on other teams and their teammates roll their eyes and say stuff like "if we had subs we would get rid of him" like #9 from Bradner last week in cup.

No one ever said we would get rid of him ( #9 ). He's a good player that was having a bad game, and a good friend of everyone on the team . What was said by Original Red was if we had subs we would have subbed him off, it was at the end of the game after what few subs we had got hurt.

But apparently your #10 does this quite often if all the teams say something about it.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
So he was threatening to hurt people and break legs, just in 1 game? :rolleyes: and I can assure you he is not a good player.

and I haven't heard other teams commenting on #10... just the Titans...

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Agreed I'm no angel! Don't think I could ever play that way and know I sometimes like to get my 5 cents in here and there! I also know I am no star. I work hard and try to make up for a lack of skill with heart. Am I needed in Nomad-ville, debatable. Am I wanted...yes (ask HA!). And I could play with someone like #10 because teams are just that...teams. And they should work together no matter what.

As for the whole everything about #10. I hate whiners! We all do now and then, but he does it a lot and then when he doesn't get calls he makes some bush league, albeit cleverly subtle challenges. I don't discredit his skill. He is a great offensive player and I would love to have somebody like that on my team to bury chances in front of goal. Would I be frustrated by the laziness hell ya, but would I play with a guy like that...of course.

I think that is a fair assessment of the comments myself and Team Canada made about him. Good player that you want on your team most of the time, but frustrating to play against (due to both skill, whineyness and some off challenges out of frustration).

You're my star.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts