Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL DIV 2] Week 12 MOTW

[FVSL DIV 2] Week 12 MOTW

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
we don't bother scrimmaging 3rd place teams, what's the point?
IF you think you're going to beat us why not come out and do it? what's the worst that will happen we'll win? then what you're gonna stop coming on ttp or what? dont worry that's why it's a "friendly" you barely beat the shite coyotes why not come and play the real ones?

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
IF you think you're going to beat us why not come out and do it? what's the worst that will happen we'll win? then what you're gonna stop coming on ttp or what? dont worry that's why it's a "friendly" you barely beat the shite coyotes why not come and play the real ones?
Hey if u guys are looking for an exhibition game over the break, I beleive our team is trying to find a team to play. I tried to get Westcoast, but apparently we are not good enough..?? But if Rodzilla and Aldy wont play, I know we will, and we can bring just as good as game as they do..

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I didn't know we played professional soccer. I am a striker and don't think it would be to hard to stand in a net. Why is that so amazing to you???

whoa, whoa, whoa....easy now westcoast....dont be making fun of the goalie position now... a lot harder than u think

doucheface

Mar 19, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey if u guys are looking for an exhibition game over the break, I beleive our team is trying to find a team to play. I tried to get Westcoast, but apparently we are not good enough..?? But if Rodzilla and Aldy wont play, I know we will, and we can bring just as good as game as they do..

I'm more in favour of this. No ****ing way I want to drive out to alderhole for a friendly... Plus c4ls got class =D

doucheface

Mar 19, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
coyotes V rangers cause coyotes D LINE is the show stopperssssssssss !!!!!!!!!!!

hahahaaa I was expecting some FIFAAAAA

in the words of sexual chocolate " you don't even know!!!! " :bronco:.......he's actually not that big of an idiot.

you sure about that?

Also remember you beat us 1-0 on your only chance. That doesn't make you any better. We have 6 points but we had 6 points taken away we would be right behind you in the standings.

Westcoast you guys are a good team, step up your game and start knocking off some teams... you guys going regroup and make a cup run?

were not in 3rd "rodzilla" or w.e u call urself u dink

hahaa i think fatlas response was quite appropriate... zilla quit being a dink :p

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
whoa, whoa, whoa....easy now westcoast....dont be making fun of the goalie position now... a lot harder than u think

House, not making fun at all, but at my age and athletic ability I could play keeps. Just like you could play out in a position. Unless you were put there because you have no skill. I know you weren't put there because you're fat. Franchise is making it seem that the guy that play in net was a complete civ.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

you sure about that?

Westcoast you guys are a good team, step up your game and start knocking off some teams... you guys going regroup and make a cup run?

hahaa i think fatlas response was quite appropriate... zilla quit being a dink :p

We made it into the 3rd round last year and lost in shootouts so probably yes. If we get a consistant 11 players show up in the next few weeks maybe but unlike last year we are getting a shite mix every week. Last year we always had the same 9-11 players there every week but not this time around.

Dec 3, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

I think they are second in their division?:confused: I dunno, could be wrong, but if buddy likes talking trash why dont we find a turf or some grass and give them a go? Be nice if Jimbob were finally silenced:rolleyes:,..... that might be asking too much though;),...... Whatevs, I'm good either way as long as Jimmy is serious about the "friendly" part, as most "friendlys" never stay that way for long.

Rodzilla

Sep 22, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think they are second in their division?:confused: I dunno, could be wrong, but if buddy likes talking trash why dont we find a turf or some grass and give them a go? Be nice if Jimbob were finally silenced:rolleyes:,..... that might be asking too much though;),...... Whatevs, I'm good either way as long as Jimmy is serious about the "friendly" part, as most "friendlys" never stay that way for long.

they're only second cause they had there game vs the gunners postponed. Stolo beat them already, and are one point behind them. Stolo's canceled games aren't vs the gunners...

they'll be 3rd when games are played, unless stolo shat's the bed against a lower team.....

Attachments

• 36_1_13[1].gif
    36_1_13[1].gif
    11.3 KB · Views: 142

Rodzilla

Sep 22, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

you sure about that?

no fear doucheface, you hadn't been invited. and admit it, your season is already over. 3rd place at best....

Attachments

• 10_4_4v[1].gif
    10_4_4v[1].gif
    29.7 KB · Views: 136

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
House, not making fun at all, but at my age and athletic ability I could play keeps. Just like you could play out in a position. Unless you were put there because you have no skill. I know you weren't put there because you're fat. Franchise is making it seem that the guy that play in net was a complete civ.

lol! I was put in net cause I was fat when I was a kid! haha! even when I played premier, I was fat, like 250! hence my given ttp nickname houseofbreasts! lol!

obviously aint that way anymore. a solid 200, lean and quick, but still love the 18 yard box.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
they're only second cause they had there game vs the gunners postponed. Stolo beat them already, and are one point behind them. Stolo's canceled games aren't vs the gunners...

they'll be 3rd when games are played, unless stolo shat's the bed against a lower team.....
man you're talking as if stolo walked all over us...we're not westcoast...we lost by one goal and that too was after we scored 3 straight in a 20 minute span. we had only 12 guys that day. sexual chocolate was on the sidelines lying down trying to catch his breath after he took a sub 20 minutes in. when we go to chilliwack!?:eek: to play those guys we'll come back with maximum points because we'll have more players.....

how about that friendly idea? if i can get NAP one of those weekends over the break you guys want to come and play? you haven't got back to me regarding my first offer....at first i didn't really want to play the friendly because its over the break and player commitments a big issue.....but i'll make an exception to you guys and i'll try very hard to get my guys out for that game....you just gotta let me know if you guys are down or not?

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
c4l as much as i look forward to playing you guys i doubt i'll be able to get guys to come out to that match, right now quite a few guys wanna play aldergrove and i threw an idea out there we could play them over the break if they're willing....but you haven't shite talked us enough (if at all) ;) to make us want to play you guys that badly....maybe cup time?

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm more in favour of this. No ****ing way I want to drive out to alderhole for a friendly... Plus c4ls got class =D
i swear man i think it was sometime last week you said c4l was anything but class and now he's class? like that annoying song on the radio....you change your mind like a chick changes clothes :p :bronco:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0