Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL DIV 2] Week 12 MOTW

[FVSL DIV 2] Week 12 MOTW

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodzilla

Sep 22, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
i think one of your other teammates asked for a game. i think it was ryan giggs? or cantuzzi not sure....but even if you never asked I did. so what you think you can just talk shite and then when you're given a challenge just back down?....remember if you guys want a game on the weekend of dec 27/28 let me know so i can try an get a field. if not then just say you don't want to play us and that's fine i'll leave you alone and hopefully we'll draw in the cup

Are you insane, or just a little dumb? Who the hell wants a game 2 days after christmas.

And you have the memory of a turnip, you started the smack-off after we beat the other coyotes, we could care less about your team.

And i can talk all the shite i want, we're first, you are not.

maybe we'll see you in the cup, maybe you'll be out before we get the chance. You guys are 3rd place at best in your division.......

And for the last time, we have a game already set for the break, more then that and it's not a break.

just enjoy you're beat down from the gunners, 3 weeks time is it?

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Are you insane, or just a little dumb? Who the hell wants a game 2 days after christmas.

And you have the memory of a turnip, you started the smack-off after we beat the other coyotes, we could care less about your team.

And i can talk all the shite i want, we're first, you are not.

maybe we'll see you in the cup, maybe you'll be out before we get the chance. You guys are 3rd place at best in your division.......

And for the last time, we have a game already set for the break, more then that and it's not a break.

just enjoy you're beat down from the gunners, 3 weeks time is it?
i'm officially done talking to you rodzilla you are a dumbass and you're team sucks regardless your guys' position in the tables....all i have to say is...

go fcuk a goat :bronco: !

Rodzilla

Sep 22, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
i'm officially done talking to you rodzilla you are a dumbass and you're team sucks regardless your guys' position in the tables....all i have to say is...

go fcuk a goat :bronco: !

well said loser boy, nice game this week, you guys 4th yet?

Attachments

• animated-avatars0896.gif
    animated-avatars0896.gif
    164.1 KB · Views: 98
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars