Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL DIV 2] Week 12 MOTW

[FVSL DIV 2] Week 12 MOTW

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
ill have to go with coyotes vs. rangers....dont know much bout them, but two top young fast teams battling for 2nd....should be a good tilt

kjohnsob

Aug 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
I like Athletica vs. Pomo Lions.

Athletica might surprise them on their little grass field.

doucheface

Mar 19, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coyotes vs. Rangers

its going to be the jimmy 'the turtle' jones vs. ahktarmo shite talk special on ttp haha

Richy9

Nov 11, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Im going for our game seeing as how we have been playing some pretty shitty football as of late and need to turn this around to even have a decent shot on capitalizing on some Aldergrove mistakes (if they make any).

Cantuzzi

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
coyotes V rangers cause coyotes D LINE is the show stopperssssssssss !!!!!!!!!!! and the offense is TOO INSANE

Jimmy... seriously... you have a dude on your team that calls himself "sexual chocolate" and he seems to have a ssssssssllurr... good stuff:eek:

Richy... as for aldergrove we aren't going to take anyone lightly big game for us VS the improved Caps team.

MOTW - Sure I will go with the Pink "chocolate" Coyotes VS the Rangers...

Rodzilla

Sep 22, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
ill have to go with coyotes vs. rangers....dont know much bout them, but two top young fast teams battling for 2nd....should be a good tilt

actually they're battling for 3rd, that's the best the coyotes will do. Stolo beat the coyotes already and they're gonna lose to the gunners......

just sayin'

Attachments

• 1866327484564b3ad645e2.gif
    1866327484564b3ad645e2.gif
    8.1 KB · Views: 240

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Please....Please say this isn't the keeper:(
franchise man that was my first reaction to when i saw this guy on here but i found out who it is and surprisingly it's not the keeper...................

and motw definitely must be us. too good teams, will definitely be a good match. how come stolo and westcoast are on there? we remember what happened last time...

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
actually they're battling for 3rd, that's the best the coyotes will do. Stolo beat the coyotes already and they're gonna lose to the gunners......

just sayin'
hey rodzilla if i can find a field over the break would you guys like to play a "friendly" just so we can maybe settle this thing before cup?....seriously let me know, i might have a problem getting guys out but i think they'll be interested when they find out it'll be for a good cause......beating you guys :D

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I took Coyotes-Rangers but after playing the Rangers on the weekend,I think the Coyotes will destroy them. And Franchise punting of the week is right, Friday night out in Chilliwack on a rain soaked grass field is not going to be good for us. Maybe we'll be lucky like you guys and get the game postponed.

Also remember you beat us 1-0 on your only chance. That doesn't make you any better. We have 6 points but we had 6 points taken away we would be right behind you in the standings. We lost 3 out of the last 4 to teams that aren't better then us. We lost points at the start of the season that really hurt us. Good thing we have 7 games remaining and they're are some bad teams in our division.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I took Coyotes-Rangers but after playing the Rangers on the weekend,I think the Coyotes will destroy them. And Franchise punting of the week is right, Friday night out in Chilliwack on a rain soaked grass field is not going to be good for us. Maybe we'll be lucky like you guys and get the game postponed.

Also remember you beat us 1-0 on your only chance. That doesn't make you any better. We have 6 points but we had 6 points taken away we would be right behind you in the standings. We lost 3 out of the last 4 to teams that aren't better then us. We lost points at the start of the season that really hurt us. Good thing we have 7 games remaining and they're are some bad teams in our division.

We didn't have a keeper in net, if you out played us...why didn't you score on our defender?

I only need one chance;)

Richy9

Nov 11, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Richy... as for aldergrove we aren't going to take anyone lightly big game for us VS the improved Caps team.

Yeah we havent taken anyone lightly either, we just havent been playing good soccer lately. Heres to hoping you drop a few points although unlikely. :p

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
We didn't have a keeper in net, if you out played us...why didn't you score on our defender?

I only need one chance;)

I didn't know we played professional soccer. I am a striker and don't think it would be to hard to stand in a net. Why is that so amazing to you???

Rodzilla

Sep 22, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
hey rodzilla if i can find a field over the break would you guys like to play a "friendly" just so we can maybe settle this thing before cup?....seriously let me know, i might have a problem getting guys out but i think they'll be interested when they find out it'll be for a good cause......beating you guys :D

we don't bother scrimmaging 3rd place teams, what's the point?

Attachments

• 36_1_19[1].gif
    36_1_19[1].gif
    13.7 KB · Views: 229
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars