Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL Div. 2] Results & Banter - Sept. '05

Who will be the most "popular" Div. 2 TTP'er by month's end?

• walls

Votes: 12 30.0%
  • Soccer Mom

Votes: 6 15.0%
  • bored

Votes: 14 35.0%
  • Guru

Votes: 8 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Soccer Mom said:
that was you on the fox? i thought that was Bif Naked :eek:

but ya, tough break on all the lost players. happens to the best of teams. hopefully the rest of your guys use that as encouragement to play better. :D

Yeah that was me playing my guitar and singing Wonderwall :cool: well trying to sing :eek: and we picked up about four new guys who are not to bad and two guys decided to stay with us so we should hang in there most games we are having a bit of trouble hitting the target :eek: :eek: :eek: but we beat the Coyotes 2-0 last night

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
utah said:
Thought NDFC did well tonite. But I must give shouts out to our team of support tonite. Missing 6 starters tonite due to prior comitments is outstanding. That just shows me our depth. Before the game I was worried for the result. I now feel we will be better going foward.
easy there assh*le,dont be handing out the name of NFDC and talking about the titans...they may be i our club but they sure as hell aint us...NDFC wont play aginst you guys this year so get your sh*t together before you start dropping names...out

Bluenose

Nov 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
dopeashell said:
easy there assh*le,dont be handing out the name of NFDC and talking about the titans...they may be i our club but they sure as hell aint us...NDFC wont play aginst you guys this year so get your sh*t together before you start dropping names...out

Ha, I was waiting for one of you guys to jump on that.

canuckboy

Oct 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
2c Poco City Athletic 3 GEU Wolves 0. I don't think GEU had a shot. We got the
lions next week, that will be a real test.

curious

Sep 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
2b clones 0 nd players\ 5 corners fc 0
scrappy game at best 5 c fc had more chances but wasted them
we had good opportuniteis but wasted them as well fair result for both squads . 2b will not have any easy games this year

redwoods

Oct 1, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Poco City United 6 - DFC Coachman 0

Great result for the first game for us...DFC took 2 reds late in the game in frustration.
I will be interested to see how DFC progress after the first few games, I think they will get better and it will be a different match the next time around.

We will take the 3 points and move on to next week.

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
DFC Super Elite - ZERO
LUFC Dynamo - ONE

Langley played poorly, as expected because of the previously mentioned issues. However There is something to be said about good goal keeping and defence.

DFC was quite strong during the opening 45, and we really only developed 2-3 chances. The 2nd half was a different DFC team... this one was tired, and threw elbows. PS: Invest in some nail clippers, I have a sweeper that has a 4 finger rake across his neck. #15 from DFC was a skilled player and really carried the ball well, unfortunately he is also playing with a class deficiency. What kind of moron bitches out the sideline flag people? It's not like he blew a call, he simply got in your way, they are volunteers...... Wanker.

#8 (I think) was a chippy cnut, throwing at least 2 bad elbows that caused damage. Our sideline victory beer quickly subdued the swelling however.

DFC will be a strong team this year, certainly, but we played poorly and beat them so what can I say?

the manager

Sep 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well it was my first outing with the SFC Stars in 2 A and we played the Port Moody Gunners, a team up from U-21 last year. Gunners are a fast young team and should show well this year. An unfortunate result, 3-1 for them, but well played on a nice day. Aside from the gash in my head from an un-called elbow, the Ref did a great job and keept the game moving, even though we wanted to slow it down as much as we could. ;)

interesting stat: we out weighed them 2-1 :D

managerwholacksthefitnesstokeepupwithyoungpunks :(

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
suburbanator said:
DFC Super Elite - ZERO
LUFC Dynamo - ONE

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: Stop the presses the Mighty Celtic that have been talking smack for three weeks got beat by The LUFC Dynamo :confused: Bored Guru Snowman say it ain't so :rolleyes: so Did Bored give you the beer he was betting :confused: well done Dynamo, so are Celtic still going to score 100+ like Snowman bragged about to me at a local soccer store ;)

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kevin Hector said:
suburbanator said:
DFC Super Elite - ZERO
LUFC Dynamo - ONE

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: Stop the presses the Mighty Celtic that have been talking smack for three weeks got beat by The LUFC Dynamo :confused: Bored Guru Snowman say it ain't so :rolleyes: so Did Bored give you the beer he was betting :confused: well done Dynamo, so are Celtic still going to score 100+ like Snowman bragged about to me at a local soccer store ;)

Tis true, DFC didn't deserve to win and as you can see didn't. Probably a pretty bad game to watch.

No beer changed hands as no one took me up on the wager, bit of a shame really.

It was #8 but no elbows were thrown, just overzealous tackles, we'll talk to him.

Poor showing, but we're still confident.

DJGMC

Sep 11, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I only signed up because this soccer mom geek is beeking us. I dont even know who he is nor do I care. Thought Royals were a classy group of boys as we have had several friendlys with them. Oh well. Dont know where your getting your facts from soccer mom, but I will set them straight for the record. We only lost one player to you. The other 2 you apparently STOLE....were not invited back this year. You can have them. I was told 1st hand by 2 of your players that the Knights league is pretty crummy, and wins are not hard to come by if you have a decent team. We have picked up several grads from our U21 team this winter as well as picking up a few other players. Did not play any summer ball but Im hoping we will do better this year. So if Soccer Mom wants to continue running his mouth, go ahead, you obviously know nothing about our team this year. I was so looking forward to your team in our group this year. To bad. If any of you other guys care, we beat the Hades today
3-1. I think they were missing some players. Great match though. Probably wont hear again from me much, I just didnt like the trash from this soccer mom guy. Good luck to all teams except the Royals.
LOL

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kevin Hector said:
Soccermom how did you guys do against Eagle ridge eerrr North Coquitlam???

Oh, pick me pick me!! I happen to have that result for you Hector...

...N. Coquitlam 3-1 Tsawwassen Royals. :eek:

I'm not certain of the exact scoreline, but I am certain that N. Coquitlam won the match.

Curious that Mom hasn't posted on this match, isn't it? ;)

~Shaven

jonny

Feb 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
2c Port Moody Lions 7 GEU Titans 1

I Didn't make the game but I wasn't needed as one of our midfeilders played in net for me.

Soccer Mom

Nov 30, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
shaven said:

I'm not certain of the exact scoreline, but I am certain that N. Coquitlam won the match.

~Shaven

yada yada yada....relax, i was working then having beer all afternoon and night.

it's true, a 3-1 loss for the royals in their opener. i wasn't playing due to injury, wasn't able to attend the game due to work and it being out in butt fukc nowhere. so i can't comment much on the game. from what i hear we were up 1-0 with about 15 mins left in the 1st half, then coquitlam got 3 quick goals, and that was the game. i know we had a tough time playing out there last winter (we lost last time we played out there) as it's almost an hours drive, but that's no excuse. we were also missing 3 starters.

as for DMU, good for you if you won. i'm sorry you take my predictions to heart, go have a beer buddy.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
shaven said:

~Shaven

Uh it's Mr. Hector or just King Kevin Hector :D

Cheers Shaven thanks for the info, yeah I found out Soccermom didn't play today :eek: oh well good luck to everyone next week, from what I have been reading lets try and keep the elbows done lads we only need one guy on here posting with a good british smile :D

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Soccer Mom said:
yada yada yada....relax, i was working then having beer all afternoon and night.

it's true, a 3-1 loss for the royals in their opener. i wasn't playing due to injury, wasn't able to attend the game due to work and it being out in butt fukc nowhere. so i can't comment much on the game. from what i hear we were up 1-0 with about 15 mins left in the 1st half, then coquitlam got 3 quick goals, and that was the game. i know we had a tough time playing out there last winter (we lost last time we played out there) as it's almost an hours drive, but that's no excuse. we were also missing 3 starters.

You think North Coquitlam is far wait for week three when you have to come to south Maple Ridge :eek: :eek: :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0