Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL Div. 2] Results & Banter - Sept. '05

Who will be the most "popular" Div. 2 TTP'er by month's end?

• walls

Votes: 12 30.0%
  • Soccer Mom

Votes: 6 15.0%
  • bored

Votes: 14 35.0%
  • Guru

Votes: 8 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DJGMC

Sep 11, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Soccer Mom said:
yada yada yada....relax, i was working then having beer all afternoon and night.

it's true, a 3-1 loss for the royals in their opener. i wasn't playing due to injury, wasn't able to attend the game due to work and it being out in butt fukc nowhere. so i can't comment much on the game. from what i hear we were up 1-0 with about 15 mins left in the 1st half, then coquitlam got 3 quick goals, and that was the game. i know we had a tough time playing out there last winter (we lost last time we played out there) as it's almost an hours drive, but that's no excuse. we were also missing 3 starters.

as for DMU, good for you if you won. i'm sorry you take my predictions to heart, go have a beer buddy.

I dont care about your predictions, but what do you honeslty know about who we lost and who we picked up and why you consider us garbage. We have played you guys, your nothing special.

Cantuzzi

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
2A Aldergrove United 2 White Rock Unt. 2

feels like a loss for us as we were up two bagel 30 mins into the match and had the run of play with five mins. left in the first half they get a partial break and score a beauty second hafe same sort of stuff from us all around the net skimming the post but still nothing 12 mins. left in the game the ball is played though our left back swings and misses goes right to there guy for an open shot hits underside of the cross bar and goes in... 3 minutes left in the game I get the ball top of the 18 take a cracker on net underside of the crossbar and out... game of luck and inches we had niether.... look forward to langley next week at home...

cheers
Cantuzzi #10

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Argyle said:
What were the biggest surprises this week? Who needs to redeem themselves?

That is an easy one, DFC have some redeeming to do, not necessarily a surprise but...insert piss takes please. I don't know any of the other teams so tough to comment.

canuckboy

Oct 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
bored said:
That is an easy one, DFC have some redeeming to do, not necessarily a surprise but...insert piss takes please. I don't know any of the other teams so tough to comment.

WTF does that mean. You guys have been spouting off for 2 months and lose your first game to a team missing players. You didn't even get a goal?

I just want to know if you let LUFC spike your water or something. Woody and Sliver togethter up front is scary, in div 2 it should be lethal, I want to know what happened.

Don't worry bored next week GEU should provide an easy target for ya, usually not a bad team this year they look old, wait but so do you guys. ;)

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
canuckboy said:
WTF does that mean. You guys have been spouting off for 2 months and lose your first game to a team missing players. You didn't even get a goal?

I just want to know if you let LUFC spike your water or something. Woody and Sliver togethter up front is scary, in div 2 it should be lethal, I want to know what happened.
Felt like climing into a hobbit hole yesterday.

Sub, I don't think the Dynamo played as poorly as you make it out. Missing players from both sides, that wasn't a factor. We're missing Woody and G. Sts. and no goalie :rolleyes: :D

Intensity was the main issue here. LUFC was ready to play, and did for a great deal of the game, getting stuck in on every tackle... DFC was still in sleep mode till ten minutes left. even though the game was pretty 50/50 on ball possesion. maybe a little more possesion for DFC.

Couple of factors... not excuses, but obsevations:
Heavy winds in the first have had DFC strugling to make decent long balls, but played well with short passing.... second half there was no wind, so LUFC could move out of thier end with long balls.

The referee being 75 years old and not keeping up with the play, not watching the play (case in point: LUFC taking a free kick at midfield in the first half, starts dribbling it first then passes it ... ref looking around wounding if the game had even started yet? ? :rolleyes: Classic) No pk's ... first our guy gets sandwich in the box in the first half, Ref claims he got the shot away, it went off the back of his leg as he crashed to the ground. and even if he did get the shot away. A pk is called regardless (ref on drugs)... then a hand ball in the box in the second half... ref making comments that it happened to both teams... he wasn't going to call one because he didn't call the other ? ? so it was even. :rolleyes: :confused:

All in all, LUFC out-played DFC in effort, and deserved the win. Maybe a tie would have been a fair result, but even a tie should feel like a loss.

If this game doesn't motivate us, nothing will. [shades of the Hurricanes first game last season].

Looks like the Guru will have to stay in net next week as well, have to avenge that loss. I'll take the blame for the loss... poor reaction on my part on the goal... hand(foot)cuffed as I was planting to dive, then it snuck right by the outside of the planted foot.

There will be some major running at training this week... and NO beer!!!

Sub,... # 8 will be severely disiplined ... a good spanking :bronco: :wa: .... don't know who wore 15.

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Soccer Mom said:
yada yada yada....relax, i was working then having beer all afternoon and night.

it's true, a 3-1 loss for the royals in their opener. i wasn't playing due to injury,

do you think that would have changed the fate of your team.....honestly........do you.....out

redwoods

Oct 1, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
guru said:
Couple of factors... not excuses, but obsevations:
Heavy winds in the first have had DFC strugling to make decent long balls, but played well with short passing.... second half there was no wind, so LUFC could move out of thier end with long balls.

The referee being 75 years old and not keeping up with the play, not watching the play (case in point: LUFC taking a free kick at midfield in the first half, starts dribbling it first then passes it ... ref looking around wounding if the game had even started yet? ? ) No pk's ... first our guy gets sandwich in the box in the first half, Ref claims he got the shot away, it went off the back of his leg as he crashed to the ground. and even if he did get the shot away. A pk is called regardless (ref on drugs)... then a hand ball in the box in the second half... ref making comments that it happened to both teams... he wasn't going to call one because he didn't call the other

was the sun in your eyes too??? For all the crap you guys have spouted you should just come on here and say " we got beat" end of story!

I know with the players you have this will just be a blip on the season and you guys will roll.

But don't embarass yourself with all the fukin excuses.(sorry observations)

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is it 2002?

Not shocked by the Dynamo spoiling DFC's party. Two reasons...

I remember a game three years back where the same Dynamo team took on a fairly stacked Poco Cat squad, with some of the same characters (many Poco regulars like Skelton, etc.), and Dynamo beat them then, too. Essentially, not the first time these guys have beat teams that "should" be better. There are some talented players there, and when Roman is in net and on his game, he gives anyone a shot. It seems that when you get those guys fired up, they play much better. Besides, they clearly did not have all their players and weren't ready when they played us in the pre-season.

Second, it appears that the Poco TTP prediction curse has followed the boys to DFC :D . The classics were Skytrain, with many of his predictions, erm, predictably :rolleyes: coming back to haunt him. Likewise w/ Osamma. It's Deja Vue, all over again.

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
redwoods said:
was the sun in your eyes too??? For all the crap you guys have spouted you should just come on here and say " we got beat" end of story!

I know with the players you have this will just be a blip on the season and you guys will roll.

REBUTTAL:

.....We got beat.... :(

Soccer Mom

Nov 30, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
dopeashell said:
do you think that would have changed the fate of your team.....honestly........do you.....out

ahhh, i was waiting for some douche from div 1 that's still hanging around the div2 thread to say something like that. honestly, no i don't, but since kevin hector mentioned i didn't play, i thought i'd mention why......out....fag....the cigarette type....look at me......i'm a gangSTER......out/peace/one love....dumbass, go back to surrey where you belong so you can stop infecting the rest of the earth with your filthy slime.

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
NDNBU vs. Coquitlam City Arsenal
game suspended in the 70th min cuz a player on coquitlam had his shoulder/collarbone broken and had to be removed from the field by ambulance. coquitlam was up 2-0 at this time but we seemed to be changing the pace of the game. we either play out the last 20 or they win.....up to the brass!!

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
walls said:
NDNBU vs. Coquitlam City Arsenal
game suspended in the 70th min...we either play out the last 20 or they win.....up to the brass!!

I'll settle this for you right now walls...70 minutes constitutes a full game, according to FIFA rules. Game, set, match Arsenal, as there's no way you'll get to play out the last 20. Unfortunate for the Coq. player, hope he heals soon and gets back on the pitch before season's end.

~Shaven

Shifty_dwarf

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
redwoods said:

dang, forgot about that one,
yes, excuse #498, we had the sun in our eyes, first half, and by the second sun wasnt a factor...and i can prove it. I got a sun burnt nose...langley has red necks... :cool:

We didn't fare like we should have, But I'm not going to take away from Langley, they've have a great team. I've always thought they put up some of the hardest battle in years prev. It seems no matter how great a team you put up against them, they fight back. And even though our last years' team beat them twice, scoring six goals against them, I'm still positive we've made improvements.

bottom line: we got beat :confused:

It just didnt come together that game.
Prediction: It will. ;)

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
shaven said:
I'll settle this for you right now walls...70 minutes constitutes a full game, according to FIFA rules. Game, set, match Arsenal, as there's no way you'll get to play out the last 20. Unfortunate for the Coq. player, hope he heals soon and gets back on the pitch before season's end.

~Shaven
actually..........kevin uppal wazs reffing us and he is also on the executive. he told me that there will be a hearing with the five members to decide what takes place. he also told me that with the way we were starting to control the match that there is a very good chance we eill replay the last 20. not holding my breath though.and 60 mins constitutes a full match.......check your rule book

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Soccer Mom said:
ahhh, i was waiting for some douche from div 1 that's still hanging around the div2 thread to say something like that. honestly, no i don't, but since kevin hector mentioned i didn't play, i thought i'd mention why......out....fag....the cigarette type....look at me......i'm a gangSTER......out/peace/one love....dumbass, go back to surrey where you belong so you can stop infecting the rest of the earth with your filthy slime.
first off i live in delta assh*le and you can come for a visit when ever you like...second i can go post sh*t wherever i like whenever i want.......i knew youd be having your PMS now as splashdown is closing but dont get all choked up itll be open again next year bud...dont worry wipe those tears away....or wipe them away with your F-A-G 1994skater hair cut bud...or better yet why dont you go back to reffing and learn how to play the game a bit better....."well kevin hector asked" fu*k that you could have told him why you didnt play before you both rolled over and went to bed last night....its called pillow talk give it a try(no offence to hector soccermom just uesd his name)...oh yea i am a gangster though,but instead of a 64impala i got a 69camero..and i pack gats and bust guns all night....i rock the flyest gear, and have mad hoes flock to my jock like its golden...actually i just opened my first crack house but i cant seem to keep soccermom out....he loves that sh*t..well he must as dudes with that hair cut must be on something....like all the delta gangsters say...out..bee-yatch

dont take sh*t to heart so much bud...it was just a joke....dont know why you gotta get all pissed off..actually its pretty funny but..relax guy....now im sure youll have a reply but this time get it a little more accurate...and im trying to stay on the DL about my gangsterish ways cause the cops are on to me..quit heating me out..nark

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guru,

If you're going to hang out in the Div. 2 thread, you need to start thinking, and talking like they do. Check this shizzle I found on a most helpful reference site...

http://www.wiggaz.com/

Wiggers, like most species of primates, are social animals. By assimilating themselves into small social units (known as crews or gangs), wiggers establish a kind of tribal mentality. Those who are foreign to the social unit may be perceived as threats while those within the unit can not only be trusted, but relied upon to ensure the survival of the individual. There's no doubt that this young playa is the baddest man in all of Delta. It may be still warm out, but Dopeashell is still chillin', rockin' his winter gear before a hot Sunday afternoon match. Afterwards, he'll consume vast amounts of alcohol in an attempt to gain the courage to establish mating rites with a female within the social unit. If all goes well for this young male, he will be able to pass on his seed in the back of his parent's car before a more dominant male challenges his claim.

Thus, you can see where all the hostilities come from. Dopeashell is young...angry...East Coast on the West Cost, yo. He's just trying to represent.

And, if it looks like I ripped this shiiiet, it's because I'm still trying to get the jist of my newfound language. Just trying to keep it reel.

~Respect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0